Dr Jo Aesthetics

Dr Joanna Fox

2 Custom House Place, Cardiff, CF64 1TP

By appointment only/ Flexible hours available

Dr Jo Aesthetics 2019-11-21
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 19th May 2016

Dr Joanna Fox qualified from Cardiff University Medical School in 2007. She received the Willie Seager Surgical prize and prizes in clinical excellence in Medicine, Surgery and General Practice making her one of the top students in her year. She now specialises in anaesthetics.

She has started her own business in the aesthetic industry offering anti-wrinkle and dermal filler treatments including lip and cheek augmentation.

As a Doctor she is professional and she can offer you safe non surgical cosmetic treatments to enhance your beauty and youthfulness.

Dr Joanna Fox

Name: Dr Joanna Fox Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Dr Jo Aesthetics”

1. Tina says:

I have been visiting jo for the past 3yrs and would not go anywhere else. She is always professional, makes you feel completely at ease and ensures you are fully informed and advised prior to any treatments. I cannot recommend her enough.

2. Helen says:

A friendly and professional service. Would definitely recommend!

3. A says:

Jo is friendly and makes you feel very relaxed, fab job

4. Clare says:

Very pleased with the treatments I had and the results are just what I wanted. Really happy. Thank you.

5. Laura Robson says:

Dr Jo is amazing! Really friendly and very professional. She really puts you at ease and gives great advice in regards to the areas of Botox required and the aftercare. Have recommended to many!

6. Rebecca says:

Jo is great. Simple but thorough consultation. Quick treatment, not a hint of even a scratch and no after effects. I would recommend. Thanks

7. NC says:

Very happy thank you.

8. Anwen Davies says:

Very happy with the results, jo is very professional.

9. M Barnes says:

Joanna was polite, professional and achieved amazing results. Highly recommended.

10. Jolanta says:

When trying to decide whether to have botox I did a lot of research. I read that there are 3 different types of botox you can have. There is good botox which eliminates wrinkles, bad botox, and then there is that provided by an artist which not only removes wrinkles but tailors the botox to each individual and still leaves you leaves you with natural movement and expression. Dr Jo is definitely the latter. Her results are amazing. I absolutely love my more youthful looking face. I have been back again and couldn’t be without it, nor would I trust anyone else.

Reviews for “Dr Jo Aesthetics”

1. Tina says:

2. Helen says:

A friendly and professional service. Would definitely recommend!

3. A says:

Jo is friendly and makes you feel very relaxed, fab job

4. Clare says:

5. Laura Robson says:

6. Rebecca says:

7. NC says:

Very happy thank you.

8. Anwen Davies says:

Very happy with the results, jo is very professional.

9. M Barnes says: