Dr Joney De Souza Aesthetic Clinic

Dr Joney De Souza

, Marylebone, W1U 7HH

Dr Joney De Souza Aesthetic Clinic 2021-05-10
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 20th September 2015

The ethos behind Dr Joney De Souza is his focus on individuality, his passion for skincare and his belief that natural results are the best options he can offer his patients. Dr Joney De Souza graduated in medicine in Brazil, home to many of the world’s most celebrated plastic surgeons and aesthetic doctors. With more than 15 years’ experience in aesthetic and anti-ageing medicine he has worked and trained with many of them including the renowned Dr Mauricio Do Maio.

On relocating to the UK in 2007, Dr Joney De Souza, a GMC-registered aesthetic doctor and member of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine (BCAM), continues to strive for excellence in aesthetic medicine through constant re-training in industry developments and improved techniques, equipment and products.

Dr Joney works tirelessly to provide his patients with the best anti-ageing treatments and solutions available, using the best products and technologies to provide outstanding natural results with minimal downtime. He works from his clinic in Marylebone, where patients can also have a wide variety of treatments with his team of aestheticians, ranging from laser treatments and hair removal to mesotherapy and dermal filler treatments.

Hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating)
    Microsclerotherapy
    Joney (coutinho Bernardino) De Souza

Name: Joney (coutinho Bernardino) De Souza Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Dr Joney De Souza Aesthetic Clinic”

1. Anon says:

Dr Joney is both personable and professional. He does not hurry your treatment or hurry to rush you out of the clinic. I cannot fault the aftercare provided by Dr Joney which is so important. I feel comfortable in asking Dr Joney regarding any skincare issue or query. Definitely happy with the service provided.

2. Marici says:

Dr. Joney and his team, especially Marco are FANTASTIC. The team works hard to make sure that as soon as you walk in the office you have a stress free experience and that you see the maximum results from treatments. After treatments, the team always followed-up to see if I had had any questions or concerns.

I did a series of laser treatments and facials with Marco. He was fastidious and made sure that any discomfort was minimal.

The office and team are fantastic!

3. Sara C says:

The office and team are fantastic!

4. Davina Cloke says:

Dr Joney and his team provide excellent client care. The clinic is spotlessly clean, welcoming and you are instantly put at ease. Although I was nervous, Dr Joney put me at ease with his lovely manner. So far, great results and after care. Thank you.

5. Liz Thompson says:

I am so happy with the treatments I have received at Dr Joney’s beautiful Clinic. He is excellent at what he does, a true expert and takes time to ensure you feel really comfortable and informed. All his staff are lovely and I can’t recommend him enough. If you are wanting to try treatment but nervous then this is the place to try. Beautiful natural results

6. Allaia says:

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING CLINIC!! From the moment I stepped in, to being greeted and then meeting Dr Joney who has now become my absolute favourite Dr for aesthetics. Love love love. I had such a good experience and would strongly recommend the clinic to first timers and anyone looking for a professional clinic

7. Mrs Sefati says:

PERFECTION!! I have tried quite a few well known Doctors for Aesthetic work and unfortunately I have had some bad experiences with fillers. I’m so lucky and privileged to have found Dr Joney De Souza he is so lovely and extremely talented and a true artist! I can finally relax and stop searching for a genius. What makes this clinic extra special is that the stuff are so extremely friendly and helpful and it’s beautifully decorated, again the designed by the talented Dr Joney De Souza!!

8. Caroline says:

Dr Joney is the consummate professional with a personal, endearing engaging nature, one of the very few aestheticians today that is reserved in his craft about treating women’s faces, he certainly obeys by the “less is more rule”, never gives the hard sell of multiple treatments , a very honest decent doctor in the world of pushy cosmetic doctors peddling facial treatments for the end goal of making money, a very conservative natural approach is practiced here… I would urge people to visit this clinic in Blandford street for themselves and experience the practices here, very professional, friendly warm team around him, I have seen some of the best in my natural look quest and have found Dr Joney one of the rare few to offer my request in “looking as natural as I can” . Think I have finally found my “go – to – doctor” for the face. Alleluia !

9. Hannah Hermes says:

A fantastic doctor with amazing staff and in depth knowledge of treatments and services. You instantly feel assured and in good hands.

10. Suze says:

I had lip fillers done here, they look amazing. The clinic is lovely and clean; I felt completely relaxed there. The results are fantastic; they look exactly how I wanted them to. I would recommend to anyone.

Reviews for “Dr Joney De Souza Aesthetic Clinic”

1. Anon says:

2. Marici says:

The office and team are fantastic!

3. Sara C says:

The office and team are fantastic!

4. Davina Cloke says: