Dr Kara Cosmetic Clinic

Dr Kara Dawson

134 Glebe road, Norfolk , Norwich, NR23JQ

By appointment only (Mondays,Fridays and Saturdays).

Dr Kara Cosmetic Clinic 2021-08-05

Accredited 5th August 2021

Welcome to Dr Kara Cosmetic Clinic in Norwich, Aesthetic and Medical grade skincare specialist clinic.

Set in the heart of Norwich with free parking. The clinic is described as clean, peaceful and discreet.

-Specialising in natural looking aesthetic treatments, anti-ageing treatments and medical grade skincare so you can feel confident again
-The clinic aims to Balance, restore and enhance your features
-Doctor only clinic open by appointment only
-Extensive training including from RCGP (Royal College of General Practitioners) and Dermal Medical ( Celebrity Cosmetic doctor)
-Fully GMC registered, insured (Enhance) and regulated by SAVE FACE
-Aesthetic Complications Expert (ACE) registered Practitioner

The clinic provides a full range of aesthetic and skincare services to best address your concerns so you can feel confident again.

Please do not hesitate to get in contact as I am happy to help.

Dr Kara Dawson MBchB (Distinction) MRCP, business owner and GP Aesthetic doctor.

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Sunekos
    Tear Trough Filler
    Temple Dermal Filler
    Zo Skin Health Skincare
    Kara Dawson

Name: Kara Dawson Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Dr Kara Cosmetic Clinic”

1. Jessica says:

I had 1ml of lip filler, which was my first cosmetic procedure ever. Dr Kara talked me through everything clearly and was a real professional. I felt that medically I was in very safe hands and the result from my procedure is fantastic.

2. Nina says:

I cannot recommend a consultation with Dr. Kara enough. I had lost all faith that any product on the market would truly better my skin and believed hormonal effects that could not be tackled were to blame. I couldn’t have been more wrong and could not be happier with my skin today. I listened to kara and followed ongoing guidance and advice. Although I saw results almost straight away the real permanent difference has built over 6 months later (be patient people and stick with it!!!!) and the results have been even better than I could have hoped for. I can actually say I feel confident in my skin again. Makeup is an optional boost to my confidence if i want it, but not a necessity to leave the house and THAT is worth SO much. Thanks for your help Kara, I am eternally grateful.

3. Lucinda says:

Extremely helpful and knowledgable doctor, and her help and guidance has made a huge difference to my skin. Highly recommend for anyone who is looking for help and advice with their skin.

4. Lauren says:

I have had Botox a few times with Dr Kara and I couldn’t be happier! I feel so much more confident in my skin. Amazing service, so professional and reassuring. Thank you!!!! 🙂

5. Kat says:

Absolutely incredible! I’m always quite skeptical of skincare products but following professional advice and getting the right products for me completely changed my life. Having better skin has increased my confidence and I couldn’t recommend Dr.Kara any higher.

6. Melissa says:

Dr Kara is amazing she is so lovely, she makes you feel completely at easy. Her work is fantastic she really is a perfectionist she will take her time to make sure you get the best results you can achieve. Her aftercare is better than I have ever had. Get booked in with her I highly recommend you do!

7. Alison says:

The best thing to happen in 2020!

I have struggled with my skin since I was 12, I have been put on all the antibiotics, given all the topical solutions and even 2 rounds of roaccutane. But at 34, Kara has helped me finally get clear skin with the most wonderful products!!
        We had a zoom consultation in the summer and some amazing products were sent straight out to me, I noticed a massive difference in just a couple of weeks. I never thought my skin could be so smooth and I have barely worn makeup since.

I cannot recommend Kara highly enough, her knowledge and guidance has literally changed my life!

8. Kay says:

I am currently ongoing treatment with Dr Kara and I could not recommend her enough. Due to Covid-19 we had an online video consultation to discuss my issues which was very clear and helpful. I then received a follow up email almost immediately so that we could get the ball rolling! Ever since day one Dr Kara has been so professional & friendly and I couldn’t be happier with my results so far. Can’t wait to keep working together for better results!

9. Kezia says:

Very professional throughout the whole treatment process. Explained at every step. Explained before & after. Explained how results would be. A very friendly manner. A great knowledge background. Would recommend. X

10. N D says:

Fantastic service and I’m very happy with results. I have visited Dr Kara at her cosmetic clinic twice now for microneedling treatment, she talked me through the treatment and gave excellent aftercare, the difference before and after is amazing. Would highly recommend her for any cosmetic treatments in Norwich.

Reviews for “Dr Kara Cosmetic Clinic”

1. Jessica says:

2. Nina says:

3. Lucinda says:

4. Lauren says:

5. Kat says:

6. Melissa says:

7. Alison says:

The best thing to happen in 2020!

8. Kay says:

9. Kezia says:

10. N D says:

Please see the clinic website.

134 Glebe roadNorfolk 134 Glebe road
Norfolk
Norwich
NR23JQ

By appointment only (Mondays,Fridays and Saturdays).