Dr Kara Cosmetic Clinic

Dr Kara Dawson

134 Glebe road, Norfolk , Norwich, NR23JQ

By appointment only (Mondays,Fridays and Saturdays).

Dr Kara Cosmetic Clinic 2021-08-05

Accredited 5th August 2021

Welcome to Dr Kara Cosmetic Clinic in Norwich, Aesthetic and Medical grade skincare specialist clinic.

Set in the heart of Norwich with free parking. The clinic is described as clean, peaceful and discreet.

-Specialising in natural looking aesthetic treatments, anti-ageing treatments and medical grade skincare so you can feel confident again
-The clinic aims to Balance, restore and enhance your features
-Doctor only clinic open by appointment only
-Extensive training including from RCGP (Royal College of General Practitioners) and Dermal Medical ( Celebrity Cosmetic doctor)
-Fully GMC registered, insured (Enhance) and regulated by SAVE FACE
-Aesthetic Complications Expert (ACE) registered Practitioner

The clinic provides a full range of aesthetic and skincare services to best address your concerns so you can feel confident again.

Please do not hesitate to get in contact as I am happy to help.

Dr Kara Dawson MBchB (Distinction) MRCP, business owner and GP Aesthetic doctor.

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Sunekos
    Tear Trough Filler
    Temple Dermal Filler
    Zo Skin Health Skincare
    Kara Dawson

Name: Kara Dawson Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Dr Kara Cosmetic Clinic”

1. J says:

I went to Dr Kara for lip filler treatment to help balance the proportions of my face. Dr Kara explained everything about the procedure and after our initial consultation I left feeling well informed. Dr Kara is professional, knowledgeable and very passionate about her work. I am so happy with the results, my lips look natural and are better than I could have imagined. I can’t recommend Dr Kara enough, it’s so nice to find a practitioner who you can trust.

2. Am says:

Dr Kara is a true gem. She is very professional, very attentive and caring towards her client’s needs. From the initial consultation to the treatment itself she put me at ease by taking the time to assess my skin, address my concerns and explain in detail the possible solutions, including all pros and cons (potential risks). All my questions/queries were always responded to swiftly and thoroughly. At no point was I made uncomfortable, pushed or rushed during my experience with Dr Kara. There was never an attempt to oversell, her approach was always to perform only the necessary tweaks to deliver the best natural result.

I felt safe in Dr Kara’s hands. She follows the highest safety standards at her practice, certainly the best I have ever seen. She made sure I am well prepared for the treatment with thorough before and after care advice. She was very careful administering the treatments, being conscious of my low pain tolerance, ensuring they are as painless and comfortable as possible. I had Botox, fillers and microneedling done and am very happy with the results and already I am seeing a huge difference and a great improvement. I look forward to my next treatment.

3. Josephine says:

Dr Kara has a rare blend of skills; her depth of medical knowledge and steady hands of a surgeon, with her incredible artist’s eye. She understands physiologically what is possible and combines this with what you’re looking to achieve – always with a natural result helping you appear refreshed. Her placement in terms of filler is genius! I had a tiny amount on my cheek bones to gently lift my jawline and cannot believe the difference. I’m happy to place my trust in Dr Kara and have already recommended two close friends and my Mum – as well as booking a course of Microneedling treatments. Being the kind of person who does ALOT of research before anything significant like this, I’m absolutely delighted to have found Dr Kara.

4. Caroline says:

I visited Dr Kara initially to improve the quality and glow of my skin and to help with breakouts. The results have been amazing in a short time. I find Dr Kara to be very professional and customer focused, she put me at ease and all the communications have been clear. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her.

More recently I have had botox, i have had great results, Dr Kara clearly knows her stuff and is a safe pair of hands.

5. Ruby says:

I had my cheeks filled by Kara and she did an amazing job, not only do they look amazing – she was clear, explained everything and took her time. As a result I have had no bruising or swelling – I just look so much better – couldn’t recommend more

6. Leah says:

Would highly recommend! I was quite nervous having my first aesthetic experience but Dr Kara put me at ease straight away. She provides an exceptional level of care throughout and importantly afterwards. Very happy with the final results. I’ll be back

7. Suzanne says:

Kara is not only incredibly approachable, professional, patient and gentle, she is also amazingly talented, with an eye for perfection! Her skill in advising, and administering whichever treatment you’ve both decided on is second to none, that I have experienced. I have absolutely no qualms in recommending Kara to my clients at my beauty salon, and I know they will come away from her an enhanced and happy version of themselves. She has looked after my aesthetic needs for the last 18 months and I always feel safe in her hands. You won’t regret a visit to her!

8. Marion says:

I am delighted with my visits to Dr Kara
        She takes time to listen to my concerns and gives plenty of advise
        I have had 2 treatments so far and I have already booked in for my next treatment
        I have had dermal filler to my cheeks, nasolabial, marionette, prejowl, chin, lips and smokers lines although I have never smoked.
        Dr Kara was extremely good at explaining skincare
        I have already recommended her to my friends who are very impressed with the results of my treatments so far
        Excellent

9. Karmel says:

Dr Kara administered an anti-wrinkle treatment for me. I never had it before and she was so professional and also very gentle.. I didn’t feel a thing! And my results were incredible! I cannot recommend her enough. Will be returning regularly now 3 times a year and will never go to anyone else. X

10. Nikki says:

I have visited dr kara’s clinic twice now for two different procedures. I would highly recommend dr kara, easy to get along with and her attention to detail is unprecedented.
        Before and during my procedures, kara explained in full at every step which help me to feel at ease.
        Her aftercare is exceptional.

Reviews for “Dr Kara Cosmetic Clinic”

1. J says:

2. Am says:

3. Josephine says:

4. Caroline says:

5. Ruby says:

6. Leah says:

7. Suzanne says:

8. Marion says:

I am delighted with my visits to Dr Kara
        She takes time to listen to my concerns and gives plenty of advise
        Dr Kara was extremely good at explaining skincare
        Excellent

9. Karmel says:

10. Nikki says:

Her aftercare is exceptional.

Please see the clinic website.

134 Glebe roadNorfolk 134 Glebe road
Norfolk
Norwich
NR23JQ

By appointment only (Mondays,Fridays and Saturdays).