Dr Sokhi Aesthetic Clinic

Tuesday: 11:00 to 17:00
Wednesday: 11:00 to 17:00
Thursday: 11:00 to 19:00
Friday: 12:00 to 17:00
Saturday: 10:00 to 17:00
Sunday: closed
Time flexible for working ladies, those who finish work late. I do accommodate them.

Dr Sokhi Aesthetic Clinic 2020-10-26

Accredited 4th March 2019

I am a GMC registered doctor, working in acute/General medicine department in NHS hospitals. With a medical career spanning over 23 years, I have gained vast experience working in different parts of the world.
Having received training from Derma Medical, which is an excellent cosmetic training provider of non surgical cosmetic injectable training in line with HEE, GMC guidelines and latest government guidelines.
My aim is to provide good medical practice keeping my clients/patients interest and safety foremost.

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Eye Bag Removal
    Hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating)
    Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty
    Tear Trough Filler
    Temple Dermal Filler
    Mamta Sokhi

Name: Mamta Sokhi Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Essential Training Curriculum Badge Ofqual Level 7 badge

Reviews for “Dr Sokhi Aesthetic Clinic”

1. S Chudley says:

I have known Mamta for the past year and I am nothing but impressed by her work and her standards. I am a registered midwife and also an aesthetic practitioner so I am familiar with aesthetic procedures and treatments. Mamta’s work is second to none in my opinion. Her clinic is always lovely, clean and organised and Mamta is always professional. She uses appropriate consent forms and always gives appropriate information prior and after the treatment. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about her practice.
        I hope that my feedback will be of use to you with her assessment. If you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact me

2. C Symons says:

I had 3 areas treated, my forehead, eyes and between my eyes. It was my first time and was very nervous/apprehensive. Mamta was really lovely and put me at ease, she
        took her time and explained everything in detail for me. I am over the
        moon with the results, and feel myself again. So far it has been 3
        months and it’s only just starting to wear off now. I will certainly
        be keeping it up and would trust Mamta explicitly. Entirely grateful
        to her for my new confidence.

3. D Beer says:

Just a note to say thank you for everything you have done for me .You really are a angel in disguise helped me threw a lot after my breakup.

I came to you and I was a mess was asking for treatments which you
        refused to do .You sat me down and comforted me done at least 20 hrs of counselling and got me back on track.

I’ve since had my cheeks done my lips done and had Botox and I feel
        amazing and in such a better place. People are commenting that I’m
        looking prettier but just can’t put their finger on it cause it looks
        so natural.

Mamta you are a good listener very caring and very professional. I
        will not go anywhere else .I feel at ease and I know you will always
        be there to help and advise me.
        Thank you for everything from the bottom of my heart means a lot .

4. Leisha says:

I literally feel so blessed to have the privilege of having Dr Sokhi help me to feel more confident about myself after the treatment I received. I highly recommend her. Not only is Dr Sokhi a fabulous professional she also cares about her clients. Offering support/ questions throughout the process and the aftercare recieved is overwhelming. Thank you again

5. Carlie tremblett says:

Mamta is amazing at what she does, and I’ve always been very happy with the treatments I have had with her. Very professional and makes you feel very comfortable.

6. Katy Hannaford says:

Dr Sokhi is a very qualified aesthetic practitioner with a vast medical and surgical wealth of experience. The clinic is hers and not a corporate organisation so you get the best 1:1 care whist aseptic precautions and expert care for your aesthetic procedure are delivered. I my experience, Dr Sokhi took great care over my procedures and I had little to no swelling or bruising following Juvederm filler and her aftercare has been truly fantastic. There is no one else I would trust.

7. Paige says:

Lips looked amazing once having them done. Dr Sokhi always tells you if she thinks your going to far so they always look natural. She’s so lovely too. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

8. Jo W says:

One of the loveliest and warmest people i have ever met. Makes you feel comfortable and relaxed throughout and the after care is amazing. Would highly recommend

9. Roxanne says:

Lovely lady, very happy with results

10. Melody says:

Makes you feel comfortable, lovely dr! So happy with my lips. Definitely be back again

Reviews for “Dr Sokhi Aesthetic Clinic”

1. S Chudley says:

2. C Symons says:

took her time and explained everything in detail for me. I am over the
        moon with the results, and feel myself again. So far it has been 3
        months and it’s only just starting to wear off now. I will certainly
        be keeping it up and would trust Mamta explicitly. Entirely grateful
        to her for my new confidence.

3. D Beer says:

I came to you and I was a mess was asking for treatments which you

I’ve since had my cheeks done my lips done and had Botox and I feel
        amazing and in such a better place. People are commenting that I’m
        looking prettier but just can’t put their finger on it cause it looks
        so natural.

Mamta you are a good listener very caring and very professional. I
        will not go anywhere else .I feel at ease and I know you will always
        be there to help and advise me.
        Thank you for everything from the bottom of my heart means a lot .

4. Leisha says:

5. Carlie tremblett says:

6. Katy Hannaford says:

7. Paige says:

8. Jo W says:

9. Roxanne says:

Lovely lady, very happy with results

10. Melody says:

Price list is available on my website.

Opening Hours Contact Visit Website