Dr Sokhi Aesthetic Clinic

Tuesday: 11:00 to 17:00
Wednesday: 11:00 to 17:00
Thursday: 11:00 to 19:00
Friday: 12:00 to 17:00
Saturday: 10:00 to 17:00
Sunday: closed
Time flexible for working ladies, those who finish work late. I do accommodate them.

Dr Sokhi Aesthetic Clinic 2020-10-26

Accredited 4th March 2019

I am a GMC registered doctor, working in acute/General medicine department in NHS hospitals. With a medical career spanning over 23 years, I have gained vast experience working in different parts of the world.
Having received training from Derma Medical, which is an excellent cosmetic training provider of non surgical cosmetic injectable training in line with HEE, GMC guidelines and latest government guidelines.
My aim is to provide good medical practice keeping my clients/patients interest and safety foremost.

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Eye Bag Removal
    Hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating)
    Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty
    Tear Trough Filler
    Temple Dermal Filler
    Mamta Sokhi

Name: Mamta Sokhi Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Essential Training Curriculum Badge Ofqual Level 7 badge

Reviews for “Dr Sokhi Aesthetic Clinic”

1. Samantha says:

Dr Sokhi made me feel comfortable and completely at ease. She explained everything in depth to me to make sure I fully understood everything. She did a wonderful job and I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone and I will not go anywhere else!

2. Olivia Mackenzie says:

Mamta was so lovely and understanding!! Couldn’t recommend anyone more!!

3. melanie holland cooper says:

As a medical professional myself I had lots of questions about various treatments
        I was extremely impressed with Dr Sokhi’s knowledge and approachability I wouldnt hesitate to recommend her and am looking forward to returning for future treatments

4. Ellie Cooper says:

Fantastic!

5. Steph Zinone says:

Dr Sokhi really put me at ease as it was my first time She was very informative and answered any questions i had She was brilliant

6. Samantha Oliver says:

Dr Sokhi, is so knowledgeable, she talked to me in great detail on what she thought I needed to get the best results for me. She made a very unsure 54yr old lady feel AMAZING… I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND her to anyone who asked.

7. Karen says:

Fantastic service and care. Dr Soki makes you feel incredible relaxed and is extremely gentle. Can’t recommend her highly enough

8. Devon letts says:

Very happy with the quality of care during and in the following days

9. Lucie pomlett says:

Very professional and very pleased with the results

10. Emily Hanson says:

Dr Sokhi had to hyalase my lips before she could even start as they were in such a terrible state from another persons previous work! She told me everything that the treatment would involve which put me at ease straight away! I couldn’t believe the results after a couple of days it was already such an amazing difference! Dr Sokhi a week later then did 0.55ml of lip fillers and again was so thorough with consultation and during treatment, her aftercare was absolutely faultless. So pleased with the end results I will most definitely be coming back!

Reviews for “Dr Sokhi Aesthetic Clinic”

1. Samantha says:

2. Olivia Mackenzie says:

Mamta was so lovely and understanding!! Couldn’t recommend anyone more!!

3. melanie holland cooper says:

4. Ellie Cooper says:

Fantastic!

5. Steph Zinone says:

6. Samantha Oliver says:

7. Karen says:

8. Devon letts says:

Very happy with the quality of care during and in the following days

9. Lucie pomlett says:

Very professional and very pleased with the results

10. Emily Hanson says:

Price list is available on my website.

Opening Hours Contact Visit Website