Dr Terry Loong

Terry Loong

39 Harley Street, Marylebone, W1G 8QH

Dr Terry Loong 2021-07-05
Excellence Rated

Accredited 5th July 2021

Dr Terry is a qualified doctor for more than 18 years, having graduated from King’s College London in 2002. She first trained as a surgeon before specialising in Aesthetic Medicine in 2007. She started out her career, inspired by her late mother who suffered from hormonal acne and acne scars which led to her first book “The Hormonal Acne Solution”.

DESO Fat Dissolving
    Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
    Scar Prevention and Treatment
    Silhouette Soft®
    Terry Loong

Name: Terry Loong Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Dr Terry Loong”

1. Fantastic412459 says:

I’ve been seeing Dr Terry for a few years now and I trust her to do a great job with my face. I love connecting with and using the services of professionals that are very skilled at their jobs. See you soon Dr Terry.

2. CurlyKaty says:

Outstanding!!! I chose Dr Terry because I have followed her for years on social media and she has always talked about finding symmetry and balance in a person’s face and enhancing features. I also love her ethos. My treatment was everything I hoped for and more. The results are subtle to me and yet obvious in that my face appears refreshed and lifted but it is not noticeable why. I have cheeks again where they had sort of lost definition and my lips are balanced, more symmetrical and definitely plumper as they used to be. I will absolutely be returning for further treatments.

3. Charl8875 says:

No doubt about it, Dr Terry Is a pro! Not only does she have a warm, friendly and reassuring manner she is excellent at what she does.
        I’ve always been incredibly fearful of doing anything to my face. However, I recently made the big decision to address a scar on my lip and face from a childhood accident. Although not that noticeable it has affected my self esteem over the years especially due to skin changes as a result of surgical menopause.
        Dr Terry treated me over two sessions and the results are perfect. I now have much more symmetrical lips without looking ‘done’ and for the first time in years I have been able to wear lipstick with confidence!
        I look forward to working with Terry again to keep my skin fresh and healthy!
        Thank you, the results have been life changing.

4. Chasing F says:

I trust Dr Terry with any procedure I’ve ever done and will continue to use her for the foreseeable future. Thank you for all the hard work.

5. Alex says:

Dr Terry is a good listener which I think is vital when going for aesthetic procedures. She is thorough and pays great attention to detail. She’s done Botox and fillers for me and I’m always delighted with the results.

6. LKMS says:

Dr. Terry is always so warm and welcoming. Her professionalism and knowledge are second to none. I’ve been having injectables for 10 years with various Drs and I can safely say Dr. Terry’s work is flawless! She listened to what I needed and advised me the best way to achieve, I look amazing and fresh for a big event with family and friends. Nobody knew I’d had anything done! Just simply fresh and bright in person and in photos. I’m mightily impressed and recommend Terry to everyone.

7. Finisecular says:

It is now been a good 2 months or so after my PDO Thread treatment with Dr Terry, to tackle the very stuborn shark lines, or accordion lines, that form vertically across the cheeks. Mine are not yet permanent so only appear dynamically when smiling or laughing.

My goal for the procedure was two-fold: to minimise their appearance when similing and to prevent them from etching permanently into wrinkles. I had previously had some cheek filler (also with Dr Terry) to plump out the skin and somewhat sunken cheeks but I needed that extra help from the PDO Threads to provide additional structure and promote collagen production. You get an initial result from the mechanical action of the threads but the real results come after a few weeks.

I am so pleased with the results and with Dr Terry´s conservative but effectice approach that PDO´s are probabbly my favourite treatment especially as a preventative approach to help with the inevitable loss of collagen that accelerates in middle age.

8. Elizabeth74 says:

Dr. Terry is such an exceptional doctor and I cannot recommend her enough. I have seen her for botox and fillers for many years because of her exceptional attention to detail, her commitment to her patients, the incredibly natural results, and her integrated approach to skin care and wellness. I would never go elsewhere because her results speak for themselves and are very natural. She is exceptionally knowledgeable, there’s never any pressure to try other procedures, and I always leave looking and feeling fantastic. Her knowledge of skincare is also second to none. She is incredibly conscientious, skilled and passionate about helping us all feel and look better, which can feel like a rarity in this sector.

9. Mellisa A says:

Dr. Terry is very patient-focused and have always been very happy with results. Not only does she take care of you in her practice, but always follows up and stays available for questions or aftercare. I highly recommend Dr. Terry for natural-looking botox as well as skincare.

10. Mayday says:

I have seen Dr. Terry for a few treatments and I’ve always been very impressed with how professional and knowledgeable she is. Dr. Terry makes the whole experience really comfortable and has a less is more approach which gives the most wonderful natural results. Friends and family are always commenting on how well I look.

Reviews for “Dr Terry Loong”

1. Fantastic412459 says:

2. CurlyKaty says:

3. Charl8875 says:

I look forward to working with Terry again to keep my skin fresh and healthy!
        Thank you, the results have been life changing.

4. Chasing F says: