Elite Aesthetic Treatment Clinic

Friday: 10am - 9pm
Saturday: 10am - 2pm
Sunday: Closed

Elite Aesthetic Treatment Clinic 2021-06-02

Accredited 30th September 2019

Emma Heaney – Aesthetic Nurse RN RM PHNS

Elite aesthetic clinic is a non surgical anti- aging clinic, it was established in spring 2013 in Derry/ Londonderry NI , it’s a mother and daughter run business venture not money driven or about vanity , but instead came from the caring nature of one former NHS nurse manager (my mum)and a current NHS nurse, that are both passionate about helping people with insecurities, gain confidence and feel beautiful in their own skin. Our ethos is “we will provide an elite , professional, discrete and positive experience, challenging aging through refreshment and rejuvenation of the skin” We specialise in a wide range of treatments that , are result driven, clinically proven to be safe and effective. We pride ourselves on offering the highest level of client care whilst delivering excellent results.

Elite is an award wining clinic ,In May 2014 Elite was a finalist in the Local Women business awards in the category “ Best New Business”, December 2014 we were a finalist and then Highly Commended at the London Aesthetic Awards for “Best New Clinic in UK and Ireland”. In May 2015 Elite won “Best Business” at the Local Women Business Awards , we were also finalist in the following categories, “Outstanding Business Achievement “, “ Excellence in Customer Service” and I was a finalist as ” Female Entrepreneur of the year 2015 “

Elite is a private clinic with currently 4 treatment rooms free parking. Our public profile has been raised by local celebrity endorsements. We recognise the immense growth in our clinic and this is reflective in our increased client customer base but also our customer retention.

I am fully insured and practises under a strict code of conduct , ethics and confidentiality, adhering to stringent standards of hygiene. The clinic is a safe, hygienic environment measured against clinical standards. Staff appraisals and continuous personal and professional development and training is ongoing.

I empowers our clients to make an informed choice in their treatment plan and the team support the clients throughout their aesthetic experience , I have found building this therapeutic relationship , promotes client confidence and facilitates clinical excellence.

I under promise and attempt to over delivery, I see the future of Elite lies in keeping customers safe and happy.

Cryolipolysis
    Emma Heaney

Name: Emma Heaney Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Elite Aesthetic Treatment Clinic”

1. Donna mccrory says:

Emma and her team are simply the best in the business. From the second you walk in the door your are made to feel welcome and so confident that you are in safe hands with their new safety protocols. Emma is an amazing practitioner. Always takes her time and makes you feel so relaxed. I will never go to anyone else. I would 100 percent recommend visiting elite.

2. Helen says:

I just love this clinic ,I’ve been having treatments here for almost 7years I always feel safe in Emma’s hands , I love how she creates subtle enhancements to my face .
        The clinic Is immaculate .

3. Mary D says:

Professional service in an excellent clinical environment .

4. Tara Grimes says:

A fantastic Clinic with professional and respectful staff. Emma is very reassuring and explains everything in details. I will definitely recommend to my friends.

5. PJ says:

Excellent clinic , professional & knowledgable staff I feel confident having my treatments at elite .

6. Paul says:

Excellent clinic , Emma is such a lady . I highly recommend this clinic.

7. TC says:

5 star service every visit , I have been Emma and her time for almost 7 years . Amazing Clinic , warm welcoming and meticulously clean . I also love Emma’s professional honesty and clinical judgement , she will never over treat !!

8. Sandra says:

Over this lockdown , I’ve love how Emma & elite’s social media has kept us safe in the knowledge that they have lots of safety measure in place when they reopen . I feel confident that safety is always the priority at elite …..Excellent clinical environment , Knowledgable team.

9. Breda McNelis says:

Emma and her staff are so professional ! I will definitely recommend the Elite experience to everyone! Emma is definitely the Best Clinician I’ve ever been to! You will not be disappointed !!

10. Orla Dineen says:

I loved how Emma helped through COVID, I loved the videos, the positive vibes, showing how to use the products. I started using the products they are sublime , like heaven. Emma you gave me the knowledge and confidence. Can’t wait to get back in for a fire and ice facial…

Reviews for “Elite Aesthetic Treatment Clinic”

1. Donna mccrory says:

2. Helen says:

The clinic Is immaculate .

3. Mary D says:

Professional service in an excellent clinical environment .

4. Tara Grimes says:

5. PJ says:

6. Paul says:

Excellent clinic , Emma is such a lady . I highly recommend this clinic.

7. TC says: