Elite Aesthetics

Friday: 10am - 4pm
Saturday: CLOSED
Sunday: CLOSED

Elite Aesthetics 2019-11-13
Excellence Rated

Accredited 16th May 2017

Established in 2013, Elite Aesthetics is a doctor-led clinic housed in a custom-developed building, which has been stylishly refurbished for a clean, safe and tranquil setting. It is an advanced anti-ageing and cosmetic clinic combining the latest innovations in anti-ageing treatments to help reclaim your radiance and feel your best.

We use our years of aesthetic and medical expertise to help you achieve the results you’ve always wanted, not just enhancing your appearance but also providing a holistic approach to improving overall health and wellness.

We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality treatments in a safe, comfortable environment, so you can feel confident you’re getting the ‘Elite’ experience with qualified professionals. We are known for the quality of our results and pride ourselves on our ethical approach: we don’t believe in one-stop problem fixing and only recommend those treatments we truly believe are needed.

About Dr Shirin

• Qualifications: MBBS, MRCA, MRCGP, DRCOG, ACCMA
• Dr Shirin has an extensive background in medicine having trained in the NHS and various hospital sub-specialities, including anaesthetics where she became highly skilled in advanced injection techniques.
• After moving into general practice, Dr Shirin soon discovered her passion for aesthetics and the synergy between medicine and beauty. Most of all, Dr Shirin loved the positive impact that her work could have on her patient’s confidence and self-esteem.
• Dr Shirin left general practice to found Elite Aesthetics in 2013 and pursue her passion full-time. Her discreet approach and fantastic, natural-looking results have seen her treating royalty, A-listers and celebrities alike.
• Her career has since gone from strength to strength – with her medical expertise and highly personal approach garnering her an avid patient following and multiple partnerships with some of the industry’s leading brands
• Dr Shirin was the first female practitioner to be trained in the O-shot and P-shot and is now a national trainer for these innovative treatments. Dr Shirin is also one of the leading practitioners in the UK for Plexr – a non-surgical eye-lift and the leading doctor in Kent for female intimate rejuvenation
• Dr Shirin is passionate about health skin and was has been personally trained by Dr Zein Obagi on his ZO skincare range

3D Ultimate Fat Reduction
    3D-Lipo MED
    BTL Exilis
    Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Cellulite Treatment (Mechanical Massage)
    Cellulite and body contouring
    Cryolipolysis
    Cryotherapy
    Décolleté Rejuvenation
    Eye Bag Removal
    Fat Freezing
    HIFU Body
    HIFU Face
    Hair Mesotherapy
    Hydradermabrasion
    IV Vitamin Therapy
    Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Mole Removal
    Thread Lifting
    Ultrasonic Skin Tightening
    Ultrasound Body Contouring
    Vaginal Rejuvenation
    Dr Shirin Lakhani

Name: Dr Shirin Lakhani Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Elite Aesthetics”

1. JB says:

Charlotte was really professional and friendly. The salon is clean and welcoming. As a competition winner I was treated the same as a paying client, with no pushy hard sell. I was informed about each process and my questions answered. After the HydraFacial my skin feels and looks wonderful. I would happily return and highly recommend the treatment, the salon and Charlotte. Thank you .

2. GT says:

Amazing beautiful clinic! shirin was amazing made me feel so at ease and such a lovely lady. Can’t wait to go back

3. DR says:

I have been seeing Dr Shirin for about two years now. She is amazing and has transformed the way I look. People ask how it is possible that i look younger now than I did three years ago. I used to be very depressed and self conscience but now Dr Shirin has helped me rebuild my confidence in the way I look and feel and I would never go to another clinic. Thank you Elite Aesthetics

4. RS says:

Vary happy off for second visit to week checkup was very impressed with the outcome after looking at my photos from before and after Thanks so much

5. LM says:

This facial felt lovely, and my skin felt amazing afterwards. Thank you Charlotte!

6. AFW says:

thank you again for my follow up appointment to make sure i was ok and there was no life changing affects from the mess I had done else where how a midwife and beautician can inject and leave customers the way they did is unreal the mess my lips where in and the amount of lumps left was so bad and although there still not perfect Dr shirin managed to massage a lot of the lumps out so not only has she done my previous practitioners job with that but she also cares about the wellbeing of her customers I just wish I had got to Dr shirin to start with con not thank her enough

7. NB says:

This was my third appointment with Shirin and as always it was first rate , professional and friendly. I can thoroughly recommend Elite Aesthetics and will continue to visit.

8. NU says:

Great service and friendly staff

9. DL says:

friendly and professional

10. Rosie says:

I have a lot to thank Dr Shirin for. 6 months ago I had awful skin, acne and pigmentation. I wouldn’t leave the house without make up. But now 6 months later my acne has gone, pigmentation reduced and I don’t need to wear make up. Her ability to really understand my skin and her recommended use of ZO products have transformed my skin. Thank you so much �

Reviews for “Elite Aesthetics”

1. JB says:

2. GT says:

3. DR says:

4. RS says:

5. LM says:

6. AFW says:

7. NB says:

8. NU says:

Great service and friendly staff

9. DL says:

friendly and professional

10. Rosie says:

32 Grove House, Wainwright AvenueIngress Park, Greenhithe 32 Grove House, Wainwright Avenue
Ingress Park, Greenhithe