Elysium

Wednesday 0930 - 1630
Thursday 1330 - 1630
Friday 0930 - 1630
Saturday 0930 - 1330 by appointment

Elysium 2019-10-17

Accredited 25th September 2018

At Elysium you will be seen, assessed and treated by our Advanced Nurse practitioner and Independent Prescriber Victoria Reynolds who has been providing non-surgical aesthetic treatments since 2008.
Victoria cares about her patients and how they feel and aims to provide the best service ensuring that her patients are treated with the utmost respect and leave feeling confident and assured.
She listens to her patients and works with them to provide a treatment plan based on their own wishes, realistic outcomes and expectations and utilises her 20 years of nursing experience to provide an excellent and holistic service.
Victoria prides herself on giving the safest and best treatments, products and services within her competence and expertise.
She works with a team of other practitioners and links with the BACN and ACE to ensure her patients have access to the right services for their health benefits and concerns.
Victoria is currently studying towards MSc Non – surgical aesthetics with Northumbria University.

Cryolipolysis
    Décolleté Rejuvenation
    IPL Hair Removal
    IPL Skin Rejuvenation
    IPL Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    Laser / IPL Treatment Pigmented/Vas…
    Microdermabrasion
    Radiofrequency For Cellulite and Fat
    Radiofrequency For Facial Rejuvenation
    Victoria Reynolds

Name: Victoria Reynolds Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Elysium”

1. Claire Ferguson says:

Had session 1 of Profhilo. Victoria was gentle, calm and kept me informed at all times. Very excited to see results in the coming 8 weeks. Highly recommend Victoria.

2. Donna MacKenzie says:

I had an initial consultant with Victoria and felt at ease from the very start. She is friendly and knowledgeable and I look forward to having my treatment.

3. Jade Spurgeon says:

Lovely lady!
        Lovely treatment!
        Will be going back again xx

4. Ashley Besgrove says:

Fantastic service from start to finish! So professional and made sure everything is done with perfection I would never trust anyone else to do my Botox. I have tried a few places and never had such great results and such a perfect outcome i’d never use anyone else ever again!

5. Diana Gardner Reynolds says:

Perfect every time I visit.

6. Debbie Hills-Brookes says:

Very relaxed and extremely informative and professional.

7. Bethany Wright says:

Lovely and friendly environment, Victoria knows what she’s talking about and suggests what is best for your skin. Very happy with my skin peels and recommendations of products. Would definitely recommend.

8. Kirstye Todd says:

Highly professional. Victoria is incredibly knowledgeable and it shows. No pressure advice on further treatments. The payment plan is such an easy way to pay for further treatments. Very pleased with my results and can’t wait for the next treatment in my plan .

9. Emma Hunter-Bloy says:

Fantabulous, delighted with the treatment thank you so much

10. Jane LeBreton says:

Extremely pleased with the results. I would recommend Victoria, very professional and a lovely lady.

Reviews for “Elysium”

1. Claire Ferguson says:

2. Donna MacKenzie says:

3. Jade Spurgeon says:

Lovely lady!
        Lovely treatment!
        Will be going back again xx

4. Ashley Besgrove says:

5. Diana Gardner Reynolds says:

Perfect every time I visit.

6. Debbie Hills-Brookes says:

Very relaxed and extremely informative and professional.

7. Bethany Wright says: