Enhance Aesthetics and Laser Clinic

Carol Suter

265 Wickersley Road, Rotherham, S60 4JS

Monday 10.00 a.m. till 8.00 p.m.
Tuesday 10.00 a.m. till 8.00 p.m.
Wednesday 10.00 a.m. till 8.00 p.m.
Thursday 10.00 a.m. till 8.00 p.m.
Friday 10.00 a.m. till 6.00 p.m.
Saturdays 10.00 a.m. till 4.00 p.m

Enhance Aesthetics and Laser Clinic 2019-11-05

Accredited 25th August 2016

Enhance Aesthetics & Laser Clinic is Rotherham’s leading professional beauty and anti-ageing clinic, established in 2001. We specialise in the latest products and techniques to Enhance your natural beauty.

Our focus is complete customer satisfaction with your individual needs at the heart of everything we do. Our Aesthetic practitioners are highly qualified and experienced medical nurse prescribers – we do not remote prescribe.

Each treatment comes with a face to face consultation to ensure you are 100% happy with your treatment plan and your experience with the Enhance Aesthetics Team.

Cellulite and body contouring
    Cryolipolysis
    Microdermabrasion
    Sculptra
    Carol Suter Karen Anderson

Name: Carol Suter Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Name: Karen Anderson Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Enhance Aesthetics and Laser Clinic”

1. laura Judge says:

I wholeheartedly trust Enhance Aesthetics, I value their advice, amazing treatments and the sheet professionalism. Such a fabulous clinic – My happy place!!

2. MRS JULIE FOX says:

Carol is extremely professional and a lovely lady.I have always been very happy with the consulations and treatments i have received.I would not hesitate to recommend this clinic and i would not go anywhere else.

3. Melanie O'Leary says:

Very friendly professional salon.
        The service is impeccable and the staff are extremely knowledgeable in their chosen fields. Highly recommend

4. Carole says:

Friendly, caring and ver professional.

5. Nicky Hornsby says:

I can honestly say this clinic is the best clinic I know, I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my treatment. I have been to a few in the past and I would not go back. I have been going to enhance for over 10 years,. Carol was recommended to me by a friend and I am so glad my friend put me in touch with her clinic. Everyone is so friendly and professional, they make you feel relaxed and part of the family’ as soon as you walk in to the clinic

6. Lisa Moran says:

I would not trust anyone else with my treatments! Excellent service and care. I have 100% confidence in Karen and the team.

7. Amy Rushforth says:

I am very happy with my treatments and the results. Karen is extremely professional and I value her advice. She is also very friendly and makes me feel really comfortable whilst having my treatments. Highly recommend Karen.

8. Lisa Bannon says:

Excellent services very happy client thank you.

9. Holly Fudge says:

Absolutely thrilled with the results. The staff are so supportive and explain everything. I feel like I’m in very safe hands with them

10. Marilyn Carratt says:

I didn’t actually have treatment because of possible allergic reaction (happened before) however,I received excellent advice & Karen was very knowledgeable.I would definitely recommend.Regards Marilyn.

Reviews for “Enhance Aesthetics and Laser Clinic”

1. laura Judge says:

2. MRS JULIE FOX says:

3. Melanie O'Leary says:

Very friendly professional salon.

4. Carole says:

Friendly, caring and ver professional.

5. Nicky Hornsby says:

6. Lisa Moran says:

7. Amy Rushforth says:

8. Lisa Bannon says:

Excellent services very happy client thank you.

9. Holly Fudge says:

10. Marilyn Carratt says:

265 Wickersley Road 265 Wickersley Road
Rotherham
S60 4JS

Monday 10.00 a.m. till 8.00 p.m.
Tuesday 10.00 a.m. till 8.00 p.m.
Wednesday 10.00 a.m. till 8.00 p.m.
Thursday 10.00 a.m. till 8.00 p.m.
Friday 10.00 a.m. till 6.00 p.m.
Saturdays 10.00 a.m. till 4.00 p.m