Epilight New Skin

Thursday: 9am - 5pm
Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday: 9am -1pm
Sunday: CLOSED

Epilight New Skin 2021-04-20

Accredited 28th November 2019

At Epilight New Skin clinic we are passionate about your skin and we are dedicated to providing clinical excellence and the highest quality patient care possible for you. It is our aim to deliver quality, service and value for money every time.

We bring to YOU, a choice of some of the worlds most sophisticated and innovative medical aesthetic treatments. Its so important that you feel comfortable and safe and confident with us and you total satisfaction is our number 1 priority.

Meeting your needs and desires, providing you with only the best treatments and value for your money is always our priority.Were a happy, friendly team with a caring, professional approach always putting your needs and wishes first.

Your confidentiality is ensured at all times and our aim is to deliver state of the art, clinically proven treatments and solutions for “all your skin needs”, together with the highest possible standard of medical care in a relaxed atmosphere designed for your comfort and ease. Together we will design your very own bespoke treatment package combining The industry gold standard masterclass treatments and cutting edge techniques to best suit your needs and your budget. ITS REALLY ALL ABOUT YOU!

At Epilight New Skin Clinic, we are consistently one of the first companies in the UK to offer the newest & most up to date skin solutions and medical aesthetic treatments and this is reflected in the wide range and choice of exciting new treatments available to our patients. With this comes the continual expansion of knowledge, expertise and masterclass skills, which we believe is second to none.Your treatment will be medically managed by qualified practitioners and certified staff. Training is updated regularly and we also undergo official police security checks. Our staff records and qualifications are inspected annually by the government regulator, The Care Quality Commission. An official report is published annually by the CARE QUALITY COMMISSION who carry out the full range official independent annual inspections of the clinic. The reports are available on line from the CQC website.

Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
    Hair Mesotherapy
    Laser / IPL Treatment Pigmented/Vas…
    Laser Skin Rejuvenation
    Laser Tattoo Removal
    Plasma Skin Resurfacing
    Plasma Therapy
    Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
    Radiofrequency For Cellulite and Fat
    Radiofrequency For Facial Rejuvenation
    Nikola Rimmer

Name: Nikola Rimmer Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Epilight New Skin”

1. jennifer littler says:

Lovely friendly staff. Great clinic. Great treatments with good results.

2. MF says:

A professional and friendly team of therapists.

3. Lynsay Bryson says:

Excellent consultation, fantastic results after Plexr and have already recommended freinds to Epilight……
        Wounderful experience very professional, caring freindly team and only give you the treatment you need.

4. Jennifer Teasdale says:

Welcoming staff and comfy waiting room. My appointment is always quick and efficient.

5. Kevin Hanley says:

One of the best things I’ve ever done is entering Epilight New Skin Clinic and had a good feeling immediately, valuing their dedicated team. I got a lot of comfort coming here after being mistreated in my personal life: this was the only thing to make it up to me.

When introduced to private treatment I was pleasantly surprised to find it’s not only on par with NHS standards, but has advancements only they can provide. The staff are professional, scientific, enthusiastic and down to earth. I feel catered for as a male customer and don’t feel like I’m in a women only clinic.

Plexr Soft Surgery for scar correction and other imperfections means no longer feeling stuck, so this is no longer a part of you! The IPL gradually removes thread veins and the Pixel laser is for scarring and sun spots.

6. Mofeedah Mandourah says:

Really good and trustworthy clinic, make me feel welcome and reassuring staff during treatment procedures.

7. Paula filkins says:

I had under eye plexr surgery. I came back for my 2nd treatment after having the 1st lot 8-9wks ago. I am so happy with the results.nicky was amazing too. It is painful but I wouldn’t have got through it without the patience & total understanding from Nicky. The 1st results are better than expected & looking forward to seeing these results,I was gobsmacked at my before & after pictures. Worth everything & more !

8. Kate says:

Having never had a skin treatment before, I was extremely nervous. The girls made me feel extremely comfortable and at ease. I am half way through a course of six treatments and I have been extremely well looked after. The staff are very experienced, friendly, caring and very knowledgable. I know I will be returning for more treatments in the future. Thank you so much.

9. Natalie Byrne says:

Sarah was really efficient and friendly! Great Service, Thanks!

10. Jocelyn Fobb says:

I was most impressed with the advice I was given to try and get rid of my spider veins in my leg. I had hoped the laser alone would do the trick and then the cost would be more affordable for me. I was given two test treatments which I was most grateful for as it gave me the confidence to proceed, but the area of spider veins on my shin area (most noticeable and unsightly) will have to be removed by injections by the nurse which really brings the cost up. I am considering what to begin with and will be in touch to book an appointment. I also need to have my eyebrows tattoed again as they have faded over the years. Would love the lip tint, as well as a non surgical face lift….. I’m reading up on all these procedures at the moment. Thank you.

Reviews for “Epilight New Skin”

1. jennifer littler says:

Lovely friendly staff. Great clinic. Great treatments with good results.

2. MF says:

A professional and friendly team of therapists.

3. Lynsay Bryson says:

4. Jennifer Teasdale says:

5. Kevin Hanley says:

6. Mofeedah Mandourah says:

7. Paula filkins says:

8. Kate says:

9. Natalie Byrne says:

Sarah was really efficient and friendly! Great Service, Thanks!

10. Jocelyn Fobb says: