Epilight New Skin

Thursday: 9am - 5pm
Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday: 9am -1pm
Sunday: CLOSED

Epilight New Skin 2021-04-20

Accredited 28th November 2019

At Epilight New Skin clinic we are passionate about your skin and we are dedicated to providing clinical excellence and the highest quality patient care possible for you. It is our aim to deliver quality, service and value for money every time.

We bring to YOU, a choice of some of the worlds most sophisticated and innovative medical aesthetic treatments. Its so important that you feel comfortable and safe and confident with us and you total satisfaction is our number 1 priority.

Meeting your needs and desires, providing you with only the best treatments and value for your money is always our priority.Were a happy, friendly team with a caring, professional approach always putting your needs and wishes first.

Your confidentiality is ensured at all times and our aim is to deliver state of the art, clinically proven treatments and solutions for “all your skin needs”, together with the highest possible standard of medical care in a relaxed atmosphere designed for your comfort and ease. Together we will design your very own bespoke treatment package combining The industry gold standard masterclass treatments and cutting edge techniques to best suit your needs and your budget. ITS REALLY ALL ABOUT YOU!

At Epilight New Skin Clinic, we are consistently one of the first companies in the UK to offer the newest & most up to date skin solutions and medical aesthetic treatments and this is reflected in the wide range and choice of exciting new treatments available to our patients. With this comes the continual expansion of knowledge, expertise and masterclass skills, which we believe is second to none.Your treatment will be medically managed by qualified practitioners and certified staff. Training is updated regularly and we also undergo official police security checks. Our staff records and qualifications are inspected annually by the government regulator, The Care Quality Commission. An official report is published annually by the CARE QUALITY COMMISSION who carry out the full range official independent annual inspections of the clinic. The reports are available on line from the CQC website.

Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
    Hair Mesotherapy
    Laser / IPL Treatment Pigmented/Vas…
    Laser Skin Rejuvenation
    Laser Tattoo Removal
    Plasma Skin Resurfacing
    Plasma Therapy
    Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
    Radiofrequency For Cellulite and Fat
    Radiofrequency For Facial Rejuvenation
    Nikola Rimmer

Name: Nikola Rimmer Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Epilight New Skin”

1. Eileen Culshaw says:

Very friendly helpfully staff. They made me feel at ease with all my treatments and where very profesional

2. tina liggett says:

the staff every helpful am really pleased x

3. Sandra Eve- tatham says:

Have been able to build up a good rapport with Jenny.Pleased with the outcome of use of dermal filler.Will be visiting again.

4. Muneerah says:

Excellent service

5. Tracey James says:

Excellent, I would thoroughly Epilight Skin Clinic.

6. Liz Houghton says:

I just wanted to thank ALL the Beautiful VERY Caring staff at Epilight for the Marvellous Care, Understanding Support, and Excellent Advice that I was given. Thank you So Very Much Indeed..and my treatment was marvellous and I would Really Recommend to Everybody100%. I have the Utmost Faith in them . Thank you Again So Very Much for all that you have so Kindly done for me.
        With my sincere love and thanks,

Liz x x

7. Kerry says:

I am very happy with my experience at Epilight Liverpool. I was made to feel at ease throughout all my treatments, and both Leanne and Sarah were excellent and very professional.

8. Joanne Hughes says:

I love coming to get my treatment done. The waiting room is gorgeous, the presentation of the rooms are lovely, the staff are friendly and explain everything clearly. It’s brilliant

9. Jeff fleet says:

Totally professional all the way

10. Georgia says:

I have been coming to Epilight now over a duration of time. The service here has always been excellent and you are made to feel at ease with whatever treatment it is you require. I wouldn’t go anywhere else now!

Reviews for “Epilight New Skin”

1. Eileen Culshaw says:

2. tina liggett says:

the staff every helpful am really pleased x

3. Sandra Eve- tatham says:

4. Muneerah says:

Excellent service

5. Tracey James says:

Excellent, I would thoroughly Epilight Skin Clinic.

6. Liz Houghton says: