Estheva

Friday 10-6
Saturday 10-4
Sunday Closed

Estheva 2021-06-04
            Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 200

Accredited 12th October 2020

At Estheva, we believe that looking and feeling good prepares us to take on the world. Feeling confident in our appearance is the foundation of well-being and the very essence of what drives us forward. Estheva provides a complete solution for your health and beauty needs – inner well-being and outer confidence.

We offer a range of medical-grade treatments that are proven to deliver natural-looking results, restore radiance and optimise your overall health and well-being.

Patient experience is at the heart of everything we do, from the moment you first make contact with us and throughout. We strive to provide you with the highest possible level of service at all stages of your journey.

We very much believe that the consultation process is the most important tool in achieving optimum results. Our in-depth consultations assists us in getting to know you and gain a deeper understanding of your concerns, what your desired results are and your personal preferences in terms of treatment choice. We work together with you to create a bespoke treatment plan. There is no obligation following consultation and no sales pitch forcing you to “seal the deal”. It is our job to provide you with options and information to then go on to make an informed decision.

The clinic is situated in Stirling at a central yet discreet location. There is ample free parking at the entrance. Once inside you will find a beautiful calming environment, designed to make your experience with us a relaxing one. Our friendly staff will be delighted to greet you when you arrive.

Chin Enhancement
    Dermal Filler Dissolving
    Dermaplaning
    Décolleté Rejuvenation
    Electrolysis (Advanced Cosmetic Procedures)
    Electrolysis (Hair Removal)
    Hair Mesotherapy
    Hydradermabrasion
    Hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating)
    Jaw Enhancement
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Micropigmentation (Medical)
    Micropigmentation (Semi Permanent Make-Up)
    Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty
    Skin Boosting Injections
    Tear Trough Filler
    Gemma Marshall

Name: Gemma Marshall Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Estheva”

1. Hazel says:

Really impressed with my results, I got my forehead done with botox and I no longer have any visible lines which I thought I would of needed fillers for. I didn’t want to look false and I don’t, my results are very natural and with slight movement. I love it and can’t wait to get it again when required. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Gemma at Gem Aesthetics.

2. Laura McMurray says:

My treatment with Gemma was amazing, I was nervous at first as I wasn’t sure what to expect however Gemma made me feel comfortable and explained everything that was going to happen. I am so happy with my results and will definitely go back!

3. Jolene Anderson says:

Gemma will make you feel so at ease, she explains everything from start to finish. Very friendly and professional. Thanks Gemma for my treatments

4. Hannah hunter says:

Very friendly and certainly impressed

5. joanne says:

I was a little apprehensive as have had some Botox/filler disasters in the past but Gemma quickly made me feel at ease with her friendly nature and professionalism. A good listener, She is probably the most informative practitioner I’ve come across. Very happy with natural looking but effective results ! .

6. Sarah Preston says:

Gemma was amazing at administering my treatment. After care and advice also fantastic. Highly recommend.

7. Nicola Stuart says:

Would definitely recommend

8. Julie M says:

Excellent practitioner. Makes you feel at ease, explaining everything before, during and after treatment. Very knowledgeable about the treatments. I’m very happy with the results and would highly recommend Gemma. Will definitely be back!

9. Laura B says:

Gemma is very knowledgeable and experienced in the treatments she provides! Great results! Would definitely recommend her � x

10. Leanne M says:

Great practitioner knowledgeable and friendly. Loved my treatment and aftercare was spot on. Will definitely be back for another one soon. Can’t recommend enough.

Reviews for “Estheva”