Facial Aesthetics

Julie Scott

Facial Aesthetics Park House, Park Road, Chelmsford, CM8 3PS

Appointments available by appointment only Monday - Saturday

Facial Aesthetics 2020-07-17

Accredited 9th July 2020

Facial Aesthetics is run by Julie Scott, RGN NIP, with 20 years experience in the field of Plastic Surgery. The clinic offers a wide range of non surgical cosmetic procedures, is open 6 days a week and is close to the A12 for people travelling from Chelmsford, Colchester and Suffolk.

Julie says, "listening to patients concerns and requirements I knew from this experience that there was a great need for somewhere where knowledgeable patients, seeking a high level of care could be treated and advised for all non-surgical solutions.

I strive to treat all concerns with dignity and privacy, proving individually tailored treatments for wrinkles, thread veins and skin health. Always utilising advanced, scientifically-proven treatments and products, from dermal fillers, anti-wrinkle injections, cosmeceutical prescribed skincare and thread vein treatments.

I only use safe, clinically proven products which have been rigorously researched and provide highly effective results. All patients receive a full and confidential consultation, assessment and information, with time for reflection before treatment or procedure.

I provide a ‘boutique clinic’ set in picturesque surroundings; I get to know you and your specific lifestyle, skin concerns and …expectations. I don’t believe in one size fits all and I treat how I wish to be treated.

I’m a well-kept secret, with clients generally referred through word of mouth.”

Julie has undergone extensive training in many aspects related to skin health. Below are some of her accreditations.
– Acne and Rosacea Association UK (ARAUK) Accredited clinic with (https://arauk.co.uk/find-an-ara-uk-accredited-centre/) providing help and support to Acne and Rosacea sufferers in the UK.
– Member of the ZO Skin faculty in recognition of her therapeutic treatment of skin conditions and she is now a ZO Medical Skin Health Faculty Ambassador, Skin Trainer and ZO Medical Content provider (https://zo-skinhealth.co.uk/julie-scott-2/).

Many of Julie's clients present with menopausal related skin complaints and menopause symptoms. Julie provides initial diagnosis of menopausal complaints and then will work with her colleague Dr Caroline Marfleet on appropriate treatment plans. Julie is a member of the following Menopause related associations.
– Emepelle Menopausal Skin Ambassador
– British Menopause Society Member- (https://thebms.org.uk)
– International Menopause Society Associate Member – (https://www.imsociety.org)

Anti Wrinklle
    Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Cryotherapy
    Décolleté Rejuvenation
    Forehead Dermal Filler
    Hydradermabrasion
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Microdermabrasion
    Micropigmentation (Semi Permanent Make-Up)
    Microwave Treatment (Thread Veins)
    Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty
    Radiofrequency For Facial Rejuvenation
    Scar Prevention and Treatment
    Sclerotherapy
    Skin Boosting Injections
    Skin Lesion Removal
    Julie Scott

Name: Julie Scott Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Facial Aesthetics”

1. Julie Geary says:

I have been to Julie Scott for Facial work for quite a few years now and have always been extremely pleased and happy with the results. She is very professional and one of the most loveliest people you could meet. i had some filler in my face a few weeks ago and I am over the moon with the results I will be going back for a follow up with view to a little more work done can’t wait !! Thank you Julie your amazing.

2. Victoria says:

Julie is amazing! Outstanding service and professionalism. Julie’s compassionate nature puts you totally at ease.

3. Helen says:

The service given is done in the most professional way. The consultation is thorough and extensive. Aftercare is amazing.

4. Natalie lynch says:

Very friendly and treatments and products to suit all budgets. Julie was very professional.

5. Amy Bond says:

Surberb, highly recommended.

6. Paula Keats says:

I have been seeing Julie for several years now and have always been delighted with the treatments I have received. She is a well qualified and highly skilled professional in all respects, with customer care and satisfaction being high on her list of priorities. Julie genuinely wants to provide the best possible results to all her clients and her reputation is exemplary. In the world of facial aeshetics Julie is someone you can really trust to help you look your very best. whatever your age.

7. Michele says:

Julie is an absolute professional in her field. She spoke with me for a long time before the procedure, explaining everything and answering any questions I had. This was my first time having a cosmetic treatment, and she put me at ease. I am incredibly happy with the results Julie has achieved for me. I now look like a fresher and less tired version of me. The clinic itself is set in such peaceful and beautiful surroundings. I can’t recommend Julie highly enough and I will definitely be back.

8. Christine Lambert says:

I recently had thread vein treatment on my face at Facial Aesthetics. I found the Clinic and Julie very Professional. She spent considerable time putting me at ease and explained fully the procedure and what to expect afterwards. An anesthetic cream was applied to my face before the treatment and this made the treatment more or less painless.
        I am now a couple of weeks since my treatment and cannot believe the difference it has made to my skin and appearance.
        My friends and work colleagues have commented on how fresh my skin looks and I feel I can go out without covering up my skin with lots of makeup.
        I am also impressed that Julie doesn’t just do the treatment and that’s it. She will see me in 6/8 weeks for a final consultation that she and I both happy with the final results and this is included in the cost.
        Thank you for coming to my rescue and I would highly recommend this clinic and Julie.

9. LB says:

Julie is a brilliant facial aesthetic consultant. I first went to Julie in 2006 and have total confidence in her. Her attention to detail and desire for the best results possible, using the best products, guarantee the results I wished for. Not only is Julie extremely clear when giving her professional advice she is also friendly and really cares about you. She is very professional and gets the right balance between pleasing you and giving realistic results. I am over the moon with the work Julie has done and would have no hesitation in recommending her!

10. Kathryn Humphreys says:

Julie has been looking after me for ten years. I am obviously, continually delighted with her and the treatments. The new clinic is wonderful and relaxing.

Reviews for “Facial Aesthetics”

1. Julie Geary says: