Facial Aesthetics

Julie Scott

Facial Aesthetics Park House, Park Road, Chelmsford, CM8 3PS

Appointments available by appointment only Monday - Saturday

Facial Aesthetics 2020-07-17

Accredited 9th July 2020

Facial Aesthetics is run by Julie Scott, RGN NIP, with 20 years experience in the field of Plastic Surgery. The clinic offers a wide range of non surgical cosmetic procedures, is open 6 days a week and is close to the A12 for people travelling from Chelmsford, Colchester and Suffolk.

Julie says, "listening to patients concerns and requirements I knew from this experience that there was a great need for somewhere where knowledgeable patients, seeking a high level of care could be treated and advised for all non-surgical solutions.

I strive to treat all concerns with dignity and privacy, proving individually tailored treatments for wrinkles, thread veins and skin health. Always utilising advanced, scientifically-proven treatments and products, from dermal fillers, anti-wrinkle injections, cosmeceutical prescribed skincare and thread vein treatments.

I only use safe, clinically proven products which have been rigorously researched and provide highly effective results. All patients receive a full and confidential consultation, assessment and information, with time for reflection before treatment or procedure.

I provide a ‘boutique clinic’ set in picturesque surroundings; I get to know you and your specific lifestyle, skin concerns and …expectations. I don’t believe in one size fits all and I treat how I wish to be treated.

I’m a well-kept secret, with clients generally referred through word of mouth.”

Julie has undergone extensive training in many aspects related to skin health. Below are some of her accreditations.
– Acne and Rosacea Association UK (ARAUK) Accredited clinic with (https://arauk.co.uk/find-an-ara-uk-accredited-centre/) providing help and support to Acne and Rosacea sufferers in the UK.
– Member of the ZO Skin faculty in recognition of her therapeutic treatment of skin conditions and she is now a ZO Medical Skin Health Faculty Ambassador, Skin Trainer and ZO Medical Content provider (https://zo-skinhealth.co.uk/julie-scott-2/).

Many of Julie's clients present with menopausal related skin complaints and menopause symptoms. Julie provides initial diagnosis of menopausal complaints and then will work with her colleague Dr Caroline Marfleet on appropriate treatment plans. Julie is a member of the following Menopause related associations.
– Emepelle Menopausal Skin Ambassador
– British Menopause Society Member- (https://thebms.org.uk)
– International Menopause Society Associate Member – (https://www.imsociety.org)

Anti Wrinklle
    Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Cryotherapy
    Décolleté Rejuvenation
    Forehead Dermal Filler
    Hydradermabrasion
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Microdermabrasion
    Micropigmentation (Semi Permanent Make-Up)
    Microwave Treatment (Thread Veins)
    Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty
    Radiofrequency For Facial Rejuvenation
    Scar Prevention and Treatment
    Sclerotherapy
    Skin Boosting Injections
    Skin Lesion Removal
    Julie Scott

Name: Julie Scott Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Facial Aesthetics”

1. Maggie Welsh says:

I found Julie to be highly professional as well as warm and friendly. I was put at ease immediately and time was taken to discuss my requirements.
        The clinic is in a beautiful location, accessible and yet discreet. Very clean and bright without being ‘clinical’.
        I was very pleased with my first Vein Wave treatment results and Im looking forward to my second treatment.
        I would certainly recommend Julie and her clinic to others.

2. Jo says:

My first time.

I’m really pleased with results and professional service. I would definately recommend .
        I look refreshed and younger without looking like I’ve had treatment.
        I’ve had so many compliments but no one has guessed my secret!

3. C says:

Coming to Facial Aesthetics was a lovely experience. I felt comfortable with the consultation and was confident that I was advised of the best treatment to suit my needs and expectations. Since my treatment I am really happy with the improvement.I would recommend Facial Aesthetics wholeheartedly.

4. Cheryl says:

This was my first visit with Julie and I would definitely not have any hesitations in recommending her to anyone. The treatment was explained to me in great detail with expected results and was given in a very relaxed and tranquil environment. The clinic is very private and in a lovely location but more importantly is the skill and expertise of this practitioner. I’m extremely happy with the treatment I’ve had and look forward to returning in the near future. 31/07/15

5. Ann says:

I have used ‘The Clinic’ several times for facial fillers. I have always found Julie to be very professional, friendly and informative about the procedure, which eased the initial concerns I had. I have always been very pleased with my treatment and results. I have no hesitation in recommending ‘The Clinic’ to anyone.

6. Colleen Banarse says:

I would recommend this clinic without hesitation.
        I am over the moon with my results and felt 100% safe in Julie’s hands. Her experience and knowledge completely reassuring. Lovely clinic and non pressurised .

7. Sarah says:

Julie is very friendly and it was a pleasure to discuss my needs with her as she was so knowledgeable about the skin and the products that would benefit me personally. I had some Veinwave treatment that was explained in detail so I knew what to expect straight away and over the next few weeks. I was badly in need of a new skin care regime and have been using the products that Julie recommended for a week now and I am delighted with the results. Thank you Julie.

8. Sandra says:

Julie is very professional and knowledgeable which made me feel at ease and comfortable through out. I would definitely recommend.

9. Sara Montagu says:

I’ve been a client of Facial Aesthetics for about 12 years now and would never go anywhere else. They are professional, caring, experienced and extremely good at what they do. The aftercare is superb as is the clinic.

10. Ann says:

I can not recommend Facial Aesthetics enough. Julie is extremely professional, the clinic is spotless clean and the results are excellent.
        I will definately be returning, Julie’s advice is always honest and built on years of experience.

Reviews for “Facial Aesthetics”

1. Maggie Welsh says:

I would certainly recommend Julie and her clinic to others.

2. Jo says:

My first time.

I look refreshed and younger without looking like I’ve had treatment.
        I’ve had so many compliments but no one has guessed my secret!

3. C says:

4. Cheryl says:

5. Ann says:

6. Colleen Banarse says:

I would recommend this clinic without hesitation.

7. Sarah says: