Facial Sculpting

Friday: 9am - 7pm
Saturday: 9.30am - 6pm
Sunday: CLOSED

Facial Sculpting 2020-01-31
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 100

Accredited 31st January 2017

Dr Nina Bal is a Cosmetic Dental Surgeon and a Facial Aesthetics Doctor, graduating at the top of her year with distinction (BDS magna cum laude) in 2008, and gained a highly respected diploma in one year Post Graduating Cosmetic Dentistry and Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry.

Her services include restorative cosmetic dentistry, medical aesthetic treatments, non-surgical cosmetic procedures and non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatments.

A member of the ‘General Dental Council’ she has also been awarded esteemed memberships with the following governing bodies:
The British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery

Dr Nina’s skills are always at their peak by her continuing to learn by attending regular training sessions, conferences and courses worldwide that are conducted by top pioneers in the dental and aesthetics industry.

In recognition of her work she is an official associate trainer at The Royal College of General Practitioners in Facial Aesthetics.
Dr Nina’s philosophy ‘Less is more’ & natural flair of attention to detail has excelled her subtle tweaks amongst her clients. Specialising in the ‘Golden Ratio of Beauty’ her math skills behind the beauty can help transform a face aesthetically within minutes. As a result she is now one of the top Celebrity Doctors in London.

Dr Nina likes to build a rapport with her clients from the first consultation as she understands listening to her clients’ needs and expectations help them achieve their aesthetic goal.

For many women who attend the clinic it is their first step to improving their self-esteem by investing in themselves, as they all have a story for example rebuilding their lives rebuilding their confidence which has been knocked down.

Dr Nina likes to begin the transformation with the client from the beginning to the end; as she always finds once the client has begun the journey they face new adventures or find love due to their new-found confidence.
”For me it is a thrill to give my clients the gift of looking young and feeling great again, your happiness and gratitude is what fulfills me and gives me purpose to excel.”

Dr Nina’s dental specialties include:
Cosmetic restorative dentistry such as smile design, teeth whitening, Porcelain veneers

Dr Nina’s aesthetic specalities include:
Anti-wrinkle Botox injections, dermal fillers, non-surgical face lift, Mesotherapy, Skin peels, Aqualyx fat dissolving injections

AESTHETICS:
Lip enhancement
Anti-Wrinkle Botox injections
Botox brows lift
Chin sculpting
Nose sculpting
Dark circle rejuvenation
Jawline slimming
Cheek sculpting
Jawline sculpting
Nose to mouth lines filler
Medical Botox treatments- TMJ or Bruxism, Migraines, excessive sweating, muscle spasms
Correction of botched treatments
Skin peels- Acne or scars
Dermal roller or stamp
Gummy smile removal

AESTHETIC PACKAGES:
V-Line/V-Lift face shape sculpting
Side profile sculpting
Bridal sculpting
Heart shape face sculpting
8 point face lift
Body sculpting Aquayx

GENERAL DENTAL TREATMENTS:
Comprehensive oral examination and treatment planning
Dental emergency / pain
Oral hygiene
Gum problems
Dentures
Tooth extraction (including wisdom tooth)
Root canal treatment

COSMETIC AND RESTORATIVE TREATMENT:
Expert in teeth whitening
Tooth-coloured fillings and composite bondings
Restoration of damaged tooth to the natural shape and aesthetics
Veneers / Composite Veneers/ Porcelain Veneers
Crowns/ Bridges/ Onlays

ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT:
“Tooth-coloured” cosmetic braces

Aqualyx (Fat Reducing)
    Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    Teeth Whitening
    Thread Lifting
    Ultrasound Facelift
    Dr Nina (germana) Bal

Name: Dr Nina (germana) Bal Regulatory Body: GDC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Facial Sculpting”

1. Joan says:

After I had a few bad experience with different Botox practitioner around the world, I met Nina in July (2012 or 2013) Nina knows me and what I want, her work is always consistent, very precise and her treatments always leave me with the result I want and a natural look. Nina has now been following me for almost (4-5) years and I don’t even think about seeing someone else. If she had to stop I will miss her greatly. As well as being an excellent practitioner she is an amazingly sweet person and it is always a pleasure to see her and catch up. I Highly recommend her.

2. barbara says:

Dr Nina Bal is highly qualified and skilled. I would definitely recommend her fot her deep knowledge and professionalism. Although young, she is very experienced and knowledgeable, a rare combination.

3. Valentina Mercati says:

Nina is amazing. Her postive approach to find solutions and reach the results expected is unbelievable. She always available and ready to listen her patients giving suggestions to make sure that they will find what they are looking for. I really recommend Nina!!!

4. Lucille Robins says:

I wouldn’t go to anyone else!
        Perfection in every way…

5. Zoilo Taruc says:

So Thankful with the work done keep up the good work and making me feel self worth again .

6. Rebecca says:

Dr Nina is absolutely amazing! She talked me through my procedure thoroughly, answered all my questions with deep knowledge and has a lovely manner that put me at ease. I wouldn’t consider seeing anyone else!

7. Elisa says:

Doctor Nina is absolutely brilliant at what she does, I have had several treatments done with her from Botox to fillers and I always been 100% percent satisfied with the results. She is a perfectionist, very knowledgeable, advises what is best for you and, what is more important to me, she will give you the most natural result.
        Would recommend her with no hesitation to anyone interested in non surgical cosmetic procedures.

8. Debra johnson says:

I have had many procedures done in the past but Dr Germana is the loveliest and most professional doctor I have had and she totally understood what I wanted and delivered the results perfectly and professionally. She was gentle, understanding and now I simply couldn’t go to anyone else. I couldn’t recommend her enough.

9. Federico Bal says:

I recommend Germana (Nina) Bal for her professionality and problem solving approach. She’s so kind with clients

10. Anna Galliano says:

I appreciated the courtesy and the professional approach; the atmosphere is so kind and comfortable and it’s fantastic to have a doctor woman.

Reviews for “Facial Sculpting”

1. Joan says:

2. barbara says:

3. Valentina Mercati says:

4. Lucille Robins says:

I wouldn’t go to anyone else!
        Perfection in every way…