Facial Sculpting

Friday: 9am - 7pm
Saturday: 9.30am - 6pm
Sunday: CLOSED

Facial Sculpting 2021-04-19
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 200

Accredited 31st January 2017

Dr Nina Bal is a Cosmetic Dental Surgeon and a Facial Aesthetics Doctor, graduating at the top of her year with distinction (BDS magna cum laude) in 2008, and gained a highly respected diploma in one year Post Graduating Cosmetic Dentistry and Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry.

Her services include restorative cosmetic dentistry, medical aesthetic treatments, non-surgical cosmetic procedures and non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatments.

A member of the ‘General Dental Council’ she has also been awarded esteemed memberships with the following governing bodies:
The British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery

Dr Nina’s skills are always at their peak by her continuing to learn by attending regular training sessions, conferences and courses worldwide that are conducted by top pioneers in the dental and aesthetics industry.

In recognition of her work she is an official associate trainer at The Royal College of General Practitioners in Facial Aesthetics.
Dr Nina’s philosophy ‘Less is more’ & natural flair of attention to detail has excelled her subtle tweaks amongst her clients. Specialising in the ‘Golden Ratio of Beauty’ her math skills behind the beauty can help transform a face aesthetically within minutes. As a result she is now one of the top Celebrity Doctors in London.

Dr Nina likes to build a rapport with her clients from the first consultation as she understands listening to her clients’ needs and expectations help them achieve their aesthetic goal.

For many women who attend the clinic it is their first step to improving their self-esteem by investing in themselves, as they all have a story for example rebuilding their lives rebuilding their confidence which has been knocked down.

Dr Nina likes to begin the transformation with the client from the beginning to the end; as she always finds once the client has begun the journey they face new adventures or find love due to their new-found confidence.
”For me it is a thrill to give my clients the gift of looking young and feeling great again, your happiness and gratitude is what fulfills me and gives me purpose to excel.”

Dr Nina’s dental specialties include:
Cosmetic restorative dentistry such as smile design, teeth whitening, Porcelain veneers

Dr Nina’s aesthetic specalities include:
Anti-wrinkle Botox injections, dermal fillers, non-surgical face lift, Mesotherapy, Skin peels, Aqualyx fat dissolving injections

AESTHETICS:
Lip enhancement
Anti-Wrinkle Botox injections
Botox brows lift
Chin sculpting
Nose sculpting
Dark circle rejuvenation
Jawline slimming
Cheek sculpting
Jawline sculpting
Nose to mouth lines filler
Medical Botox treatments- TMJ or Bruxism, Migraines, excessive sweating, muscle spasms
Correction of botched treatments
Skin peels- Acne or scars
Dermal roller or stamp
Gummy smile removal

AESTHETIC PACKAGES:
V-Line/V-Lift face shape sculpting
Side profile sculpting
Bridal sculpting
Heart shape face sculpting
8 point face lift
Body sculpting Aquayx

GENERAL DENTAL TREATMENTS:
Comprehensive oral examination and treatment planning
Dental emergency / pain
Oral hygiene
Gum problems
Dentures
Tooth extraction (including wisdom tooth)
Root canal treatment

COSMETIC AND RESTORATIVE TREATMENT:
Expert in teeth whitening
Tooth-coloured fillings and composite bondings
Restoration of damaged tooth to the natural shape and aesthetics
Veneers / Composite Veneers/ Porcelain Veneers
Crowns/ Bridges/ Onlays

ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT:
“Tooth-coloured” cosmetic braces

Aqualyx (Fat Reducing)
    Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    Teeth Whitening
    Thread Lifting
    Ultrasound Facelift
    Dr Nina (germana) Bal

Name: Dr Nina (germana) Bal Regulatory Body: GDC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Facial Sculpting”

1. Octavia says:

Dr Nina is amazing! She is always honest and incredibly experienced when it comes to injectables. I visited Dr
        Nina for Profhilo and am thrilled with the results.

2. Dawn says:

I recently went to see Dr. Nina and I was a little bit nervous because of the current pandemic situation but there
        was no need Dr. Nina made me feel so relaxed. Everywhere was super clean and she has all the PPE, I knew I
        was safe and in very good hands as soon as I arrived!

3. Diana says:

Dr Nina is incredibly professional and knowledgeable, the best in the aesthetic world.

4. B S says:

Fantastic doctor. Who actually listens and is genuinely interested. A doctor who is actually concerned if there is
        issue unlike many doctors i have come across who take your money and then dont want to know you. An eye
        for detail. Talented. And a lovely person too!

5. Fiona says:

I can not recommend Nina highly enough- Very professional, excellent at what she does and an absolutely
        lovely person as well- a great combination!

6. Areta says:

Dr. Nina is immensely kind, thorough and professional in her service. I cannot recommend her high enough!
        She is highly skilled and extremely precise in her care. If you are after subtle enhancements and complete
        radiance, visit Dr. Nina.

7. Ravi says:

I have been with Dr Nina Bal for many years for facial injectables. After visiting several Botox doctors in London,
        I have to say Nina has and is the best doctor thus far. The results from her treatments have been phenomenal.
        From beginning to end, be assured Nina will listen to your needs and you will achieve results above and
        beyond. Thank you so much Nina and I look forward to having all my treatments with you. From an extremely
        happy customer. You have changed my confidence for the better forever.

8. Mandi says:

Amazing results! So so happy with my facial profile balancing!

9. Dr Yusra says:

Dr Nina is an esteemed colleague and genuinely beautiful person inside and out. I would not hesitate to
        recommend her as a dentist and as a facial aesthetics practitioner as I know she holds and values her patients
        care dearly, aiming always to strive to deliver the best quality care and does so with soul, passion and integrity.
        A talented clinician and a good human. One of a kind

10. Nadia says:

Nina is such a good listener and understands her patients needs so well. Her work is just phenomenol! Keep
        working your magic!!

Reviews for “Facial Sculpting”

1. Octavia says:

Nina for Profhilo and am thrilled with the results.

2. Dawn says:

was safe and in very good hands as soon as I arrived!

3. Diana says:

4. B S says:

for detail. Talented. And a lovely person too!

5. Fiona says:

lovely person as well- a great combination!

6. Areta says:

radiance, visit Dr. Nina.

7. Ravi says:

happy customer. You have changed my confidence for the better forever.

8. Mandi says:

Amazing results! So so happy with my facial profile balancing!

9. Dr Yusra says: