Facial Sculpting

Friday: 9am - 7pm
Saturday: 9.30am - 6pm
Sunday: CLOSED

Facial Sculpting 2021-04-19
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 200

Accredited 31st January 2017

Dr Nina Bal is a Cosmetic Dental Surgeon and a Facial Aesthetics Doctor, graduating at the top of her year with distinction (BDS magna cum laude) in 2008, and gained a highly respected diploma in one year Post Graduating Cosmetic Dentistry and Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry.

Her services include restorative cosmetic dentistry, medical aesthetic treatments, non-surgical cosmetic procedures and non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatments.

A member of the ‘General Dental Council’ she has also been awarded esteemed memberships with the following governing bodies:
The British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery

Dr Nina’s skills are always at their peak by her continuing to learn by attending regular training sessions, conferences and courses worldwide that are conducted by top pioneers in the dental and aesthetics industry.

In recognition of her work she is an official associate trainer at The Royal College of General Practitioners in Facial Aesthetics.
Dr Nina’s philosophy ‘Less is more’ & natural flair of attention to detail has excelled her subtle tweaks amongst her clients. Specialising in the ‘Golden Ratio of Beauty’ her math skills behind the beauty can help transform a face aesthetically within minutes. As a result she is now one of the top Celebrity Doctors in London.

Dr Nina likes to build a rapport with her clients from the first consultation as she understands listening to her clients’ needs and expectations help them achieve their aesthetic goal.

For many women who attend the clinic it is their first step to improving their self-esteem by investing in themselves, as they all have a story for example rebuilding their lives rebuilding their confidence which has been knocked down.

Dr Nina likes to begin the transformation with the client from the beginning to the end; as she always finds once the client has begun the journey they face new adventures or find love due to their new-found confidence.
”For me it is a thrill to give my clients the gift of looking young and feeling great again, your happiness and gratitude is what fulfills me and gives me purpose to excel.”

Dr Nina’s dental specialties include:
Cosmetic restorative dentistry such as smile design, teeth whitening, Porcelain veneers

Dr Nina’s aesthetic specalities include:
Anti-wrinkle Botox injections, dermal fillers, non-surgical face lift, Mesotherapy, Skin peels, Aqualyx fat dissolving injections

AESTHETICS:
Lip enhancement
Anti-Wrinkle Botox injections
Botox brows lift
Chin sculpting
Nose sculpting
Dark circle rejuvenation
Jawline slimming
Cheek sculpting
Jawline sculpting
Nose to mouth lines filler
Medical Botox treatments- TMJ or Bruxism, Migraines, excessive sweating, muscle spasms
Correction of botched treatments
Skin peels- Acne or scars
Dermal roller or stamp
Gummy smile removal

AESTHETIC PACKAGES:
V-Line/V-Lift face shape sculpting
Side profile sculpting
Bridal sculpting
Heart shape face sculpting
8 point face lift
Body sculpting Aquayx

GENERAL DENTAL TREATMENTS:
Comprehensive oral examination and treatment planning
Dental emergency / pain
Oral hygiene
Gum problems
Dentures
Tooth extraction (including wisdom tooth)
Root canal treatment

COSMETIC AND RESTORATIVE TREATMENT:
Expert in teeth whitening
Tooth-coloured fillings and composite bondings
Restoration of damaged tooth to the natural shape and aesthetics
Veneers / Composite Veneers/ Porcelain Veneers
Crowns/ Bridges/ Onlays

ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT:
“Tooth-coloured” cosmetic braces

Aqualyx (Fat Reducing)
    Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    Teeth Whitening
    Thread Lifting
    Ultrasound Facelift
    Dr Nina (germana) Bal

Name: Dr Nina (germana) Bal Regulatory Body: GDC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Facial Sculpting”

1. Lucy says:

Dr Nina is an excellent doctor and an absolute leader in facial aesthetics and dentistry. Would highly
        recommend!

2. Karran says:

Dr Nina provided a detailed and thorough consultation with regards to my skincare routine and tackling ageing,
        pigmentation and setting me on the path to smoother skin. Her recommendations for further treatment post
        COVID will be explored as soon as I can. She has provided me with exactly the kind of skincare routine I was
        looking for and look forward to the next step. Thank you Dr Nina!

3. Leon says:

Fantastic service. Highly recommended!

4. Rosita says:

The ONLY person I will ever trust with my face is Dr Nina! Not only did she correct the work of another injector
        but she gave me the most natural beautiful lips. She is incredibly professional, so knowledgeable, always
        delivers natural results and you see the passion she truly has for her field. The only person I would recommend
        to all my friends, family and clients.

5. Vinay says:

Working with Dr. Nina Bal has been a pleasure! She’s an expert at facial aesthetics, professional and caring
        and achieves a very natural, subtle result for all her patients. I highly recommend getting a consultation with her

6. Sari says:

Dr Nina gave me a thorough skin consultation. She outweighed certain options and their pros and cons.
        In just 2 weeks as taken on a glow and radiance I didn’t have before. I looking forward to continuing this journey
        with Dr Nina, the consummate professional.

7. Alan says:

Extremely professional service from Dr Nina, very friendly and helped me achieve exactly what I was looking
        for. Highly recommended!

8. Noemi says:

I have been Dr Nina’s client for many years and she is definitely the person to go to if you are looking for natural
        perfection.

9. Kate says:

Dr Nina is exceptional. Her knowledge is extensive and she really puts you at ease as she’s treating you with
        her well thought out treatment plan. Thank you Dr Nina!

10. Ozioma says:

Dr Nina, is passionate about her craft and very knowledgeable as well as personable. She takes time to listen
        and isn’t in a rush to move onto the next patient. She takes time to listen and understand your concern and
        makes the right recommendations for you based on what she believes is best suited for you.

Reviews for “Facial Sculpting”

1. Lucy says:

recommend!

2. Karran says:

looking for and look forward to the next step. Thank you Dr Nina!

3. Leon says:

Fantastic service. Highly recommended!

4. Rosita says:

to all my friends, family and clients.

5. Vinay says:

6. Sari says:

with Dr Nina, the consummate professional.

7. Alan says:

for. Highly recommended!

8. Noemi says:

perfection.

9. Kate says:

her well thought out treatment plan. Thank you Dr Nina!

10. Ozioma says: