Fill Your Face

Kelly Costello

Fill Your Face, 5 Standard Quay, Canterbury, ME13 7BS

By Appointment Only

Fill Your Face 2022-01-25

Accredited 9th July 2018

My name is Kelly Costello. I am the proud owner and founder of Fill Your Face Aesthetics located in Faversham, Kent. I trained as an aesthetic nurse practitioner with the UK’s leading provider of cosmetic training in Harley Street, London. I am both a registered prescribing nurse and previously a midwife with over 18 years experience within the medical profession.

My philosophy on aesthetic nursing and anti ageing treatments:-

“dedication to providing the most appropriate treatment to my clients at competitive prices”

and

“honesty is the best policy.”

My creative eye and attention to detail will not only ensure your needs are met but that you are left with natural looking enhancements. Fill Your Face Aesthetics recognises that every individual has unique requirements and on this basis, I will create a treatment plan especially for you.

Fill Your Face is always evolving. My aim is to always provide my clients with the very best, safest and most cost-effective aesthetic treatments available in the market.

DESO Fat Dissolving
    Dermal Filler Dissolving
    Dermaplaning
    Décolleté Rejuvenation
    Eye Bag Removal
    Forehead Dermal Filler
    Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    Jaw Enhancement
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Microdermabrasion
    Micropigmentation (Semi Permanent Make-Up)
    Microsclerotherapy
    Microwave Treatment (Thread Veins)
    Obagi Skincare
    Plasma Therapy
    Rosacea Treatment
    Skin Boosting Injections
    Sunekos
    Tear Trough Filler
    Zo Skin Health Skincare
    Kelly Costello

Name: Kelly Costello Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Fill Your Face”

1. Denise says:

I’ve been a client on Kelly’s for around a year now, I trust her implicitly. She makes suggestions after evaluating my face at every appointment. She always empowers you to make an informed decision. Kelly educates you about skin health and what you can do at home to improve her in clinic treatments. This girl is a one off.. I’ve visited many clinics but never have I experienced a nurse so knowledgeable and passionate about her career. A hidden gem. Wouldn’t go anywhere else now.

2. Sarah clark says:

Kelly was totally amazing, very professional made me feel very comfortable and totally at ease. Would highly recommend. Thankyou

3. Deb Cob says:

I’m sure there are lots of good clinics out there but I would only recommend Kelly and I do… to everybody! She really knows her stuff and if she thinks she doesn’t, she’ll study it until she does! Absolutely amazing and a gift to this industry. What a gem of a find

4. Charles says:

Very good professional service would recommend

5. Jan says:

Kelly removed my benign skin lesion, I found her to be professional. I’m very pleased with the results and there is no scarring.

6. Carole says:

Friendly, helpful and above all professional. Kelly’s integrity alone is a good reason to put yourself in her hands. Would not hesitate to recommend.

7. Kirsty Marsh says:

This is a repeat visit to Kelly for facial dermal fillers. I was quite nervous about having dermal filler in my lip area but Kelly put me at ease immediately and gave sufficient time to allow the topical anaesthetic cream to properly numb the areas being treated, which resulted in a painless treatment. I am delighted with the results! Thank you Kelly.

8. Sarah Noble says:

Kelly is so understanding and listens to your needs, she advises you and gives you options on what is best for you and your needs without making you feel under pressure to have it done. She is very welcoming and you feel relaxed in her company. I would totally recommend Fill your Face cosmetics.

9. Victoria says:

I have been receiving treatment from Kelly for a few years now. I would never see anybody else. I completely trust her skills and expertise as she has always given me the result I have asked for. She is honest as well, which I think is a vital skill for an aesthetic nurse. Thank you Kelly for everything you do.

10. Vivienne Went says:

I have been visiting Kelly for a number of years now, I have always been really pleased with the results from the various procedures, I think the one thing I really love about Kelly with regards to her assessments is the fact that she really studies and observes your skin, features, face, and because of that she has always put me at ease.
        I have said it before and will continue to say ..she really is very good at what she does. Super lady.

Reviews for “Fill Your Face”

1. Denise says: