Fill Your Face

Kelly Costello

Fill Your Face, 5 Standard Quay, Canterbury, ME13 7BS

By Appointment Only

Fill Your Face 2022-01-25

Accredited 9th July 2018

My name is Kelly Costello. I am the proud owner and founder of Fill Your Face Aesthetics located in Faversham, Kent. I trained as an aesthetic nurse practitioner with the UK’s leading provider of cosmetic training in Harley Street, London. I am both a registered prescribing nurse and previously a midwife with over 18 years experience within the medical profession.

My philosophy on aesthetic nursing and anti ageing treatments:-

“dedication to providing the most appropriate treatment to my clients at competitive prices”

and

“honesty is the best policy.”

My creative eye and attention to detail will not only ensure your needs are met but that you are left with natural looking enhancements. Fill Your Face Aesthetics recognises that every individual has unique requirements and on this basis, I will create a treatment plan especially for you.

Fill Your Face is always evolving. My aim is to always provide my clients with the very best, safest and most cost-effective aesthetic treatments available in the market.

DESO Fat Dissolving
    Dermal Filler Dissolving
    Dermaplaning
    Décolleté Rejuvenation
    Eye Bag Removal
    Forehead Dermal Filler
    Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    Jaw Enhancement
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Microdermabrasion
    Micropigmentation (Semi Permanent Make-Up)
    Microsclerotherapy
    Microwave Treatment (Thread Veins)
    Obagi Skincare
    Plasma Therapy
    Rosacea Treatment
    Skin Boosting Injections
    Sunekos
    Tear Trough Filler
    Zo Skin Health Skincare
    Kelly Costello

Name: Kelly Costello Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Fill Your Face”

1. Tony Marsh says:

I visited Kelly for Plasmage treatment and found her to be very efficient. She explained the treatment process and aftercare requirements clearly. I would have no hesitation in visiting again if I need to.

2. Janice says:

I’ve been seeing Kelly for a few years now , for anti ageing treatments, happy to say always a good experience, and Kelly is always very helpful and gives advice about any other treatments that would help with any other concerns I have.

3. Sarah says:

Great experience, I’ve been using Kelly for years and she never disappoints. She’s very knowledgeable and kind in everything she does. Highly recommend

4. Jackie bruce says:

Highly recommended, Kelly is very professional and knowledgable and a very pleasant and kind person who puts you at ease . Kelly has an enthusiasm and passion for her work which clearly shows . we talked in length about how she could help me with the problems that I was concerned about. I felt completely at ease and found the whole experience relaxing and informal. Her Beauty room at faversham is so lovely and relaxing and I was very impressed of the outcome of my beauty treatment . I will be a future client from now on. Thank you Kelly

5. Nina says:

Been using Kelly for years and wouldn’t go anywhere else. Does an excellent job at giving a natural classy look. Very professional

6. Marie says:

Kelly’s professionalism shines through from her knowledge to her honesty, always love my treatments, they leave me happy and feeling confident.

7. Tracy says:

Been going to Kelly for many years. She’s super professional and always goes that extra mile to understand your feelings and what you want to achieve. Nothing is too much trouble and I wouldn’t go anywhere else x

8. Niina says:

Would not go anywhere else for treatment! Kelly is amazing!

9. Cheryl says:

Have been having treatment here for a long time and have always been very happy with the results.

10. Tracey says:

Been using Kelly for years now . She’s incredibly knowledgeable and always puts you at ease
        Very dedicated to giving good honest advice and standing out from the many unqualified people

Reviews for “Fill Your Face”

1. Tony Marsh says:

2. Janice says:

3. Sarah says:

4. Jackie bruce says:

5. Nina says:

6. Marie says:

7. Tracy says:

8. Niina says:

Would not go anywhere else for treatment! Kelly is amazing!

9. Cheryl says: