Fine Skin London @ The Shoreditch Spa

Tristan@theshoreditchspa Kerr

167 Brick Lane , City of London, E2 7EE

Evenings, by appointment.

Fine Skin London @ The Shoreditch Spa 2018-12-13

Accredited 19th December 2016

Step off the noisy, hectic London streets and enter into your very own sanctuary of serenity and bliss. Welcome to The Shoreditch Spa located in the heart of Shoreditch East London.

Whether you’re in need of a bit of beauty upkeep or require some serious pamper down-time, we have all the expertise and dedication to transform you into a healthier, happier and smoother looking you!
From all your basic beauty needs to our advanced treatments we truly are your one-stop-shop catering to your every need in a luxurious, fun and vibrant atmosphere.

Tristan has over 18 years experiencing working as nurse and latterly has specialised in aesthetics. Working as an Aesthetics Nurse Practitioner he is able to undertake a professional consultation, using an electronic system, taking before and after pictures to ensure the best results on your repeated visits. He is an independent nurse prescriber which enables him to carry out a seamless consultation and treatment process. Tristan is always up to date with product knowledge and safety is at the forefront of his mind. He is friendly and approachable and makes all his clients feel comfortable and at ease

Eye Bag Removal
    Tristan Kerr

Name: Tristan Kerr Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Fine Skin London @ The Shoreditch Spa”

1. Sarah says:

This is the best ever clinic that I have been too, amazing results, professional kind and caring staff. They go that extra mile for you and it’s worth the money, with long lasting results.100% I would recommend.very happy bunny!!

2. Catherine chapman says:

Tristan is the only person I would trust with my face. His knowledge is second to none, he is so gentle and his confidence is very reassuring. I come back again and again

3. Kate Fergusson says:

So happy with the outcome of my treatment. The results are amazing! I would definitely recommend this clinic to friends.

4. Louise W says:

Tristan was a very skilled,knowledgeable and professional practitioner. I was put at ease and I barely felt the needle. I had two areas treated with Botox and am now as smooth as I was in my twenties! I will definitely be having further treatments with Tristan.

5. Arkadiusz Bulanda says:

Amazing, professional treatment provided by skilled, knowledgeable practitioner, who focuses 100% on clients expectation and needs. I would recommend Tristan to everyone and surely I will be back for further treatments provided by him.

6. Abigail lloyd says:

Tristan is utterly amazing at his job I would happily recommend him to anyone. I trust his opinion and judgment on all aspects. He is professional , talented and really gets to know each individual

7. Nancy says:

I cannot recommend this clinic enough, especially the treatment administered by Tristan. He listens to my preferences and delivers the exact look I am seeking using the best products available; many of my friends see him now because they were impressed with his very, affordable work. You won’t regret using this clinic!

8. Christopher Pinch says:

Excellent and knowledgable service with a fantastic personal touch. Really happy with the results and advice given and have returned for further treatments. Great to find an aesthetic practitioner who knows the products well and is able to tailor a treatment plan which achieves the best results!

9. Humara says:

Tristan is the best. Always knows what I want to achieve. I would highly recommend this clinic you won’t be disappointed,

10. Daniel Ellison says:

Fantastic service all round! Tristan has extensive experience in helping people look happier, healthier and even younger! I am very satisfied with the results and will fully recommend Tristan to anyone seeking his services. A job well done! Thanks Tristan 🙂 Danny

Reviews for “Fine Skin London @ The Shoreditch Spa”

1. Sarah says: