Fine Skin London @ The Shoreditch Spa

Tristan@theshoreditchspa Kerr

167 Brick Lane , City of London, E2 7EE

Evenings, by appointment.

Fine Skin London @ The Shoreditch Spa 2018-12-13

Accredited 19th December 2016

Step off the noisy, hectic London streets and enter into your very own sanctuary of serenity and bliss. Welcome to The Shoreditch Spa located in the heart of Shoreditch East London.

Whether you’re in need of a bit of beauty upkeep or require some serious pamper down-time, we have all the expertise and dedication to transform you into a healthier, happier and smoother looking you!
From all your basic beauty needs to our advanced treatments we truly are your one-stop-shop catering to your every need in a luxurious, fun and vibrant atmosphere.

Tristan has over 18 years experiencing working as nurse and latterly has specialised in aesthetics. Working as an Aesthetics Nurse Practitioner he is able to undertake a professional consultation, using an electronic system, taking before and after pictures to ensure the best results on your repeated visits. He is an independent nurse prescriber which enables him to carry out a seamless consultation and treatment process. Tristan is always up to date with product knowledge and safety is at the forefront of his mind. He is friendly and approachable and makes all his clients feel comfortable and at ease

Eye Bag Removal
    Tristan Kerr

Name: Tristan Kerr Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Fine Skin London @ The Shoreditch Spa”

1. Jessica Gordon says:

Tristan is the BEST! I have had treatments with other clinicians before and they have not even come close to the high standards that he has set. I won’t have Botox or fillers done with anyone else. Highly recommend!

2. louise blake says:

3. Robyn says:

Was made to feel relaxed and comfortable. Pain free! Friends have all commented thatvI look well although theyvare not sure why as results are subtle. Would highly recommend Tristan and his happy needles

4. Paul says:

An amazing service. Tris is always so friendly and the results are fantastic.

5. Claire penney says:

First time so was very nervous, needn’t of worries as Tristan was very reassuring & professional at all times.

6. Fiona says:

Tristan is fantastic; have had brilliant results since my first treatment – people have commented on how good my skin looks (not knowing I’ve had anything done). Tristan is wonderfully thoughtful, reassuring and knowledgeable. I can’t recommend him highly enough!

7. Lisa Dunster says:

Iv only had Botox 3 times. This time i went for 3 areas around my eyes and forehead. I’m 47 and although still subtle tristan has knocked years off me. Very happy with the job and aftercare! thank you

8. Angela B says:

Cannot fault the level of service provided by Tristan and the friendly team at Smooth You.
        Very happy with the results of my Botox. From the moment I entered the spa I immediately felt welcome, the treatment rooms were spotless, relaxed environment. Tristan explained in detail the treatment process which made me feel at ease about it all (it was first time for me having Botox)
        Fab aftercare!
        Would recommend Tristan and Smooth You to everyone, thanks!

9. Magenta says:

I highky recommend Tristan, he is very knowledgable and really put me at ease as I was very nervous about having Botox. I had a thorough consultation and Tristan took the time to answer all my questions ( will I look frozen?!) He is highly skilled at his job and knows the biology of the facial muscles. I will be back

10. Maya says:

Tristan provides a great service. The environment is easy to get to and comfortable. His diary is flexible he is someone you can trust to do a good job!

Reviews for “Fine Skin London @ The Shoreditch Spa”

1. Jessica Gordon says:

2. louise blake says:

3. Robyn says:

4. Paul says:

An amazing service. Tris is always so friendly and the results are fantastic.

5. Claire penney says:

6. Fiona says:

7. Lisa Dunster says:

8. Angela B says:

Fab aftercare!
        Would recommend Tristan and Smooth You to everyone, thanks!

9. Magenta says: