Fine Skin London @ The Shoreditch Spa

Tristan@theshoreditchspa Kerr

167 Brick Lane , City of London, E2 7EE

Evenings, by appointment.

Fine Skin London @ The Shoreditch Spa 2018-12-13

Accredited 19th December 2016

Step off the noisy, hectic London streets and enter into your very own sanctuary of serenity and bliss. Welcome to The Shoreditch Spa located in the heart of Shoreditch East London.

Whether you’re in need of a bit of beauty upkeep or require some serious pamper down-time, we have all the expertise and dedication to transform you into a healthier, happier and smoother looking you!
From all your basic beauty needs to our advanced treatments we truly are your one-stop-shop catering to your every need in a luxurious, fun and vibrant atmosphere.

Tristan has over 18 years experiencing working as nurse and latterly has specialised in aesthetics. Working as an Aesthetics Nurse Practitioner he is able to undertake a professional consultation, using an electronic system, taking before and after pictures to ensure the best results on your repeated visits. He is an independent nurse prescriber which enables him to carry out a seamless consultation and treatment process. Tristan is always up to date with product knowledge and safety is at the forefront of his mind. He is friendly and approachable and makes all his clients feel comfortable and at ease

Eye Bag Removal
    Tristan Kerr

Name: Tristan Kerr Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Fine Skin London @ The Shoreditch Spa”

1. Meeka says:

Tristan is amazing

2. Neil says:

Efficient booking process. Friendly, knowledgeable and kind practitioner – made me feel very safe and secure. Highly recommended.

3. Lulu Goellner says:

Tristan made magic . My skin is so much better. The lines around my lips and forehead have decreased drastically . Not to mention my under eyes . I had very dark under eyes and with Tristan procedure the darkness have become so more smooth that I do t need to use loads of makeup anymore.
        Looking forward to continue the treatment and see more wonderful results.
        Highly recommended !

4. Patrick Bartley says:

I am delighted with the results of my Botox. Tristan has given me exactly the look I asked for!

5. Conor says:

Tristan is always welcoming and makes you feel at ease, gives honest advice based on experience and understanding. I am happy with the treatment results every time and would recommend to anyone.

6. Nick says:

Absolutely love this place! Service is fantastic and I was treated with great respect. Love the results I’ve seen from my treatments and would highly recommend to anyone.

7. Claire says:

Tristan is amazing! He knows exactly what I want and does a fantastic job every time! His attention to detail is perfect and he is completely honest and reliable, and goes out of his way to make time for me. I would recommend him in a heartbeat and wouldn’t go to anyone else as since seeing him for Botox and meso my skin is lovely and still looks very natural, just without the wrinkles

8. Marcos Toth says:

I love the place I have my Botox for the second time and both of then was perfect I just have my lips done but not to change only for balance and is more then natural is perfect I really trust Tristan to make any decision about the best treatment on my face !!!! For sure I will be back

9. *Katie* says:

Tristan is a true professional. A genuinely nice guy who had a real passion for what he does. I am so happy with the results – I wouldn’t trust any one else with my face! Thank you so much Tristan! You are amazing! Highly recommend x

10. Mariana says:

I just had my Meso done by Tristan, super happy with the result and service, thanks

Reviews for “Fine Skin London @ The Shoreditch Spa”

1. Meeka says:

Tristan is amazing

2. Neil says:

3. Lulu Goellner says:

Looking forward to continue the treatment and see more wonderful results.
        Highly recommended !