Fine Skin London @ The Shoreditch Spa

Tristan@theshoreditchspa Kerr

167 Brick Lane , City of London, E2 7EE

Evenings, by appointment.

Fine Skin London @ The Shoreditch Spa 2018-12-13

Accredited 19th December 2016

Step off the noisy, hectic London streets and enter into your very own sanctuary of serenity and bliss. Welcome to The Shoreditch Spa located in the heart of Shoreditch East London.

Whether you’re in need of a bit of beauty upkeep or require some serious pamper down-time, we have all the expertise and dedication to transform you into a healthier, happier and smoother looking you!
From all your basic beauty needs to our advanced treatments we truly are your one-stop-shop catering to your every need in a luxurious, fun and vibrant atmosphere.

Tristan has over 18 years experiencing working as nurse and latterly has specialised in aesthetics. Working as an Aesthetics Nurse Practitioner he is able to undertake a professional consultation, using an electronic system, taking before and after pictures to ensure the best results on your repeated visits. He is an independent nurse prescriber which enables him to carry out a seamless consultation and treatment process. Tristan is always up to date with product knowledge and safety is at the forefront of his mind. He is friendly and approachable and makes all his clients feel comfortable and at ease

Eye Bag Removal
    Tristan Kerr

Name: Tristan Kerr Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Fine Skin London @ The Shoreditch Spa”

1. Moira Smith says:

I am nervous about needles and was very cautious about not looking that different, just fresher. Tristan delivered on both aspects, I am 53 having my first worjand extremely impressed..

2. Ameli says:

Tristan is very friendly and professional . I have been to other places before and the result has never been so good . Will for sure come back . Highly recommended

3. A says:

It was my first time ever thinking about getting Botox but Tristan was very professional and made me feel at ease. He provided me with all the information I need and I was very happy with the results. I would 100% recommend him.

4. Violet says:

Great job! Comfortable, easy and highly recommended. Thank you again!

5. Eleanor Sankey says:

I’ve visited a number of clinics across London to receive botox over the years but no one has provided the quality of service and fantastic results that I receive from Tristan. He provides you with clear information and recommendation that ensures you get the results you desire and feel comfortable throughout the procedure. I can’t recommend him more highly and have in fact recommended him to a number of friends who are now regulars too.

6. Rosie Mew says:

Tristan’s level of professionalism, care and attention to detail are only matched by his warmth and personality. I would highly recommend Tristain to anyone.

7. Natalie Winwood says:

Tristan is absolutely fabulous! I don’t have the most accommodating lifestyle, and he always found a way to make our appointments work. Tristan is so great at explaining the product and what to expect, and has always given a first class service… as well as results which I could not be happier with. All in all, a fantastic clinic – it has been so wonderful to have a clinician who is so lovely, professional and gives amazing results.

8. Abigail lloyd says:

I completely and utterly trust Tristen – his attention to detail,advice and after care are always high class. I would recommend him to anyone

9. Coline says:

Tristan is the only practitioner I trust with my face, he has a great eye and wont ever over-do it, he is great for a natural yet efficient result. I would and have highly recommended him to many of my friends.

10. Rosie says:

Tristian’s level of care and professionalism are exemplary but it is his warmth and attention to detail that really set him apart from his peers. I already recommend Tristian to everybody.

Reviews for “Fine Skin London @ The Shoreditch Spa”

1. Moira Smith says:

2. Ameli says:

3. A says:

4. Violet says:

Great job! Comfortable, easy and highly recommended. Thank you again!

5. Eleanor Sankey says: