Fine Skin London @ The Shoreditch Spa

Tristan@theshoreditchspa Kerr

167 Brick Lane , City of London, E2 7EE

Evenings, by appointment.

Fine Skin London @ The Shoreditch Spa 2018-12-13

Accredited 19th December 2016

Step off the noisy, hectic London streets and enter into your very own sanctuary of serenity and bliss. Welcome to The Shoreditch Spa located in the heart of Shoreditch East London.

Whether you’re in need of a bit of beauty upkeep or require some serious pamper down-time, we have all the expertise and dedication to transform you into a healthier, happier and smoother looking you!
From all your basic beauty needs to our advanced treatments we truly are your one-stop-shop catering to your every need in a luxurious, fun and vibrant atmosphere.

Tristan has over 18 years experiencing working as nurse and latterly has specialised in aesthetics. Working as an Aesthetics Nurse Practitioner he is able to undertake a professional consultation, using an electronic system, taking before and after pictures to ensure the best results on your repeated visits. He is an independent nurse prescriber which enables him to carry out a seamless consultation and treatment process. Tristan is always up to date with product knowledge and safety is at the forefront of his mind. He is friendly and approachable and makes all his clients feel comfortable and at ease

Eye Bag Removal
    Tristan Kerr

Name: Tristan Kerr Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Fine Skin London @ The Shoreditch Spa”

1. Nick Quinn says:

Great service received and love my lip enhancement which is very subtle but looks fantastic and my Botox top up! Thanks

2. Anne says:

Looks good and I am very happy with the result. I just look fresher, exactly what I wanted to achieve. Thanks Tristan

3. Emma Evans says:

Friendly and professional treatment that I would certainly recommend to others!

4. Mi says:

Definitely recommend!
        Tristan is very friendly and professional. Excellent aftercare. Thank you!

5. Maria says:

First time Botox. Loved the result, it looks very natural and I felt well taken care of. Thank you Tristan!

6. Helen Brown says:

I was worried about having Botox for the first time and had tons of questions and most of all wanted my treatment to look unnoticeable/natural. Tristan made me feel extremely comfortable and totally reassured me that he would do it in a way that would look natural and it does! I am so happy with the result and highly recommend Tristan!

7. Sue Miller says:

I met with Tristan for a first consultation this evening, just wanted to say I was made to feel so welcome and at ease. I am so happy to have met him and he made me feel at ease immediately. He is so professional and the advice he gave was excellent. I am really looking forward to having treatment here next week, I will let you know how it goes (hence, I wasn’t able to rate the treatment yet). But he knows what he is talking about and he advised me perfectly. Thank you Tristan and the lovely lady at reception. I have never had Derma or Botox before so I have shopped around a lot! And done loads of research for weeks before so it must say something about this place as I have decided to have my treatment here.

8. Debbie Lennon says:

Tristan was absolutely amazing, the treatment results were fantastic. I’ve had lots of comments on how “Fresh” I look!

9. Marine CROSTA says:

I’m very happy with the professionalism, patience and kindness of Tristan. AND the results are beyond my expectations.
        Strongly recommend!

10. Emma Townley says:

Tristan is great. Professional and he makes you feel at ease. I was very happy with the results and will be going back to him for a follow up appointment.

Reviews for “Fine Skin London @ The Shoreditch Spa”

1. Nick Quinn says:

2. Anne says:

3. Emma Evans says:

Friendly and professional treatment that I would certainly recommend to others!

4. Mi says:

Definitely recommend!
        Tristan is very friendly and professional. Excellent aftercare. Thank you!

5. Maria says: