Forever Ageless Aesthetics

Alternate Thursdays 10am - 1pm
Alternate Fridays 10am - 1pm
Alternate Saturdays 9am - 1pm

Forever Ageless Aesthetics 2020-11-11
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 20th August 2019

I am a registered nurse and have been in the aesthetic industry since 2011, delivering treatments such as chemical peels, wrinkle relaxing injectables, dermal fillers, profhilo, dermaplaning and micro-needling. I offer a confidential consultation, where we can discuss your treatment options and devise an individual plan unique to you.

Lesley Williams

Name: Lesley Williams Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Forever Ageless Aesthetics”

1. Ginny says:

Lesley is extremely good at what she does. I would have no problem recommending her! Brilliant service.

2. Kerrie Hall says:

I had a face peel today with Lesley and she was extremely professional and knowledgable. My skin feels and looks amazing, i would defiantly return for another treatment.

3. Happy Client says:

I couldn’t be more happy with the treatments that I received at Forever Ageless Aesthetics. Lesley is very professional and respectful. The treatments I had was a tear through and dermaplanning and I was extremely happy with both ! Tear through was life changing for me and dermaplanning left me with a beautiful, smooth and glowing skin! Will be coming back for more and would definitely recommend Lesley’s services to anyone x

4. Sonia Card says:

Trust this lady so much she knows her stuff. Her treatments leave you looking ‘natural’ and filled with confidence.

5. Caroline says:

I went to Lesley to have lip fillers.
        I’d never had them done before and I was extremely apprehensive.
        I’d done my research and seen the horror stories, which left me unsure if I really wanted the treatment. My main concerns were firstly, I only wanted a small adjustment nothing dramatic or that would leave my lips looking like they weren’t natural. Secondly I was worried about the pain, as everywhere I read agreed it’s a painful treatment and I’m a total wimp.
        However, Lesley totally put me at ease. She explained everything clearly and answered any questions I had whilst reassuring me that my concerns were completely understandable.
        I never felt pressured to go ahead with the treatment and I had gone there fully prepared to leave if I wasn’t comfortable, but I was much more relaxed after the consultation.
        The treatment itself was nothing like as bad as I imagined and it was over relatively quick.
        I was absolutely thrilled when I looked in the mirror, I couldn’t believe how good they looked and exactly how I’d asked for them.
        They healed beautifully and I’ve had no issues since.
        I would recommend Lesley to anyone and especially if it’s your first time having fillers, you want total confidence in the practitioner and you’ll definitely have that with Lesley.

Thanks so much!

6. Jane Holland says:

I had my lips done with Lesley today I was very nervous but she immediately put me at ease and explained every single step of the procedure. I am so happy with how they look and would definitely recommend Lesley !

7. Catherine Dean says:

Lesley has been treating myself for a number of years now. When I initially went to see her I was really nervous as I wasn’t that great with injections or needles as a whole. From the second I walked into the consultation she instantly made me feel at ease and relaxed. She was very thorough with all my options and listened to what I wanted to achieve and put any concerns to bed. Her professionalism is second to non and every time I see her I know I’m in great hands. I would highly recommend to everyone and wouldn’t see anybody else. Thank you so much Lesley.

8. Tracy Bradley says:

Lesley is knowleadgable and proffessional each and every time I have my treatment done with her. I had never had botox before Lesley doing it for me and wouldn’t go to anyone else …highly recommend!!

9. Ashley Gallon says:

Lesley is amazing at her job. She really listens to what you want and is really patient. Would not let anyone else touch my face other than Lesley! She is an absolute professional.

10. Polly says:

Lesley is amazing at what she does. She always listens to exactly what you want and results are always better than what you asked for. Would not have anyone else do my injectables/treatments. Highly recommend!

Reviews for “Forever Ageless Aesthetics”

1. Ginny says:

2. Kerrie Hall says:

3. Happy Client says:

4. Sonia Card says:

5. Caroline says:

I went to Lesley to have lip fillers.
        I’d never had them done before and I was extremely apprehensive.
        They healed beautifully and I’ve had no issues since.

Thanks so much!