Fresh Faces

Saturday: 9am - 3pm
Sunday: CLOSED

By appointment only.

Fresh Faces 2020-05-07
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 100

Accredited 9th November 2014

Helen is qualified as a General Nurse and a Midwife and is a Registered Independent Prescriber. Helen has over 34 years nursing experience and has been working in the aesthetics industry for over 10 years and as well running a successful clinic Helen is well known with in the industry and has and is actively involved in driving standards up.
Our aim and philosophy is to deliver the highest quality care to ensure that you the patient get the best individual advice and treatment even if at times this includes advising you against having a treatment. Every Patient is offered an initial consultation to discuss your individual needs and advise the best treatment plan for you, this will allow you to make an informed, pressure free decision.

LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Microsclerotherapy
    Radiofrequency For Cellulite and Fat
    Radiofrequency For Facial Rejuvenation
    Helen Blanchard

Name: Helen Blanchard Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Professional Non-Surgical Badge Diploma

Reviews for “Fresh Faces”

1. Andrea says:

Really pleased with my treatments, Helen is so professional, and knows exactly what is needed. Would definitely recommend to friends.

2. Victoria says:

Great salon,fantastic care and I really wouldn’t go anywhere else.
        Highly recommend

3. MM says:

Helen is very knowledgable , skilled and professional. I would recommend to anybody.

4. Chloe parr says:

The most relaxing clinic you can ever visit .. Helen Blanchard is the most experienced practitioner with expertise and produces the most amazing results

5. Lynda Croasdale says:

Just had recent botox treatment at the Clinic, Helen is very very professional, she spent time with me going through all my options, made me feel very relaxed and never put me under pressure. The treatment I had was excellent, it worked straight away and I would definitely go back for more treatment. I would highly recommend her to anyone, thanks again Helen

6. M B says:

Very professional

7. L.W says:

Fantastic and extremely professional

8. Debbie Carney says:

Helen is one of the best practitioners in the business not only does she make you feel at ease and always have a smile most importantly results are always amazing and exactly what asked for

9. Samantha lefeuvre says:

Helen is great, very professional and knows what she is talking about.

10. MB says:

I had been thinking about having a treatment for sometime but was extremely nervous. Having spoken to a number of friends the same name kept coming up, Helen Blanchard who runs Fresh Faces clinic in Liverpool. Helen was very professional she spent a long time with me going through all my options and never putting me under pressure. The treatment I had was excellent as was the aftercare. I would highly recommend her.

Reviews for “Fresh Faces”

1. Andrea says:

2. Victoria says:

Great salon,fantastic care and I really wouldn’t go anywhere else.
        Highly recommend

3. MM says:

4. Chloe parr says:

5. Lynda Croasdale says:

6. M B says:

Very professional

7. L.W says:

Fantastic and extremely professional

8. Debbie Carney says:

9. Samantha lefeuvre says:

Helen is great, very professional and knows what she is talking about.

10. MB says: