Fresh Faces

Saturday: 9am - 3pm
Sunday: CLOSED

By appointment only.

Fresh Faces 2020-05-07
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 100

Accredited 9th November 2014

Helen is qualified as a General Nurse and a Midwife and is a Registered Independent Prescriber. Helen has over 34 years nursing experience and has been working in the aesthetics industry for over 10 years and as well running a successful clinic Helen is well known with in the industry and has and is actively involved in driving standards up.
Our aim and philosophy is to deliver the highest quality care to ensure that you the patient get the best individual advice and treatment even if at times this includes advising you against having a treatment. Every Patient is offered an initial consultation to discuss your individual needs and advise the best treatment plan for you, this will allow you to make an informed, pressure free decision.

LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Microsclerotherapy
    Radiofrequency For Cellulite and Fat
    Radiofrequency For Facial Rejuvenation
    Helen Blanchard

Name: Helen Blanchard Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Professional Non-Surgical Badge Diploma

Reviews for “Fresh Faces”

1. S R says:

I’ve known Helen for 8 years and found her very professional & very knowledgeable
        I would trust Helen for any treatment

2. Elaine Stevens says:

A fantastic team who are warm friendly and so professional . You never look like you have had work done … you just look natural. Thanks Helen and the girls.

3. Jan says:

Highly recommended, always very professional, informative with excellent results.

4. Arty Mc says:

Got my old face back in an hour. Breathtaking result. I feel so much more confident. Staff amazing.

5. Colette says:

I had my first treatment of facial lazer , I was talked through the whole process , during the treatment I was constantly checked upon and made to feel at ease , after the treatment I was told what to expect in down time , but I was lucky not to have any , I went out make up.free . I would highly recommend coming to this clinic , 2 professionally trained nurses to.provide treatments helps to give you the confidence to go ahead with facial treatments… I have also had thread veins done very successfully a few years ago by Helen . It is also a beautiful , relaxing and friendly environment with a lovely aura about it ..

6. Jan Bowman says:

Helen so professional, would not go anywhere else!!

7. Irene Ward says:

I was very impressed by the professionalism and caring attitude of all of the staff. I would highly recommend this clinic. I had three treatments of Endymed Intensive. I am very pleased with the results. My skin looks and feels firmer. Fine lines are reduced and my jaw line is more defined. Thank you Helen, Lisa, and Eve.

8. Dee McGUIRE says:

I have been a client of Helen’s for several years and I think she’s terrific. She is a highly qualified nurse practitioner whose knowledge of cosmetic procedures and the science behind them is second to none. She combines a very professional manner with a genuine concern for the client. Anyone who is little nervous or anxious about seeking professional help should be pointed in Helen’s direction, she knows her subject thoroughly, and the client’s welfare is her priority. If something isn’t advisable Helen doesn’t pretend that it is, and I think this is why she is so trusted and respected. She understands the face, its structure, how it develops, how it changes with age, how conditions affect its appearance, and her knowledge combined with the most up to date technology and treatment systems, ensure the best results. Her clinic is very discreet and very professional, the staff are welcoming and the after care service is excellent.

9. Deirdre McGuire says:

I have no hesitation in recommending Fresh Faces and Helen Blanchard. I have been a client of Helen’s for the past couple of years. Helen is a highly experienced nurse practioner, she is passionate about maintaining the highest pofessional standards. The staff at Fresh faces are very welcoming and client care standards are excellent. This isn’t an intimidating place, the emphasis is around the client and achieving the best results for the individual.

10. Kerry Harkin says:

Fantastic honest assessment. Natural results. Very happy with results.

Reviews for “Fresh Faces”

1. S R says:

I would trust Helen for any treatment

2. Elaine Stevens says:

3. Jan says:

4. Arty Mc says:

5. Colette says:

6. Jan Bowman says:

Helen so professional, would not go anywhere else!!

7. Irene Ward says:

8. Dee McGUIRE says:

9. Deirdre McGuire says:

10. Kerry Harkin says:

Fantastic honest assessment. Natural results. Very happy with results.

122 South RoadWaterloo 122 South Road