The Aesthetics Hub

Saturday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday: CLOSED

By appointment only.

The Aesthetics Hub 2021-06-22
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 100

Accredited 9th November 2014

The Aesthetics Hub® is a nurse-led clinic that focuses on individuality in order to achieve natural results. The safety of our patients is our top priority, which we achieve through our extensive knowledge and our choice of reliable and clinically researched products, following best practice guidelines. Our promise is to deliver the highest standard in medical aesthetic treatments in a safe and discreet environment at our leading clinic in Crosby Village, Liverpool.
As a patient, you are at the forefront of everything we do and we support you during every step of the way, from your first enquiry and throughout your treatment journeys with us.
We are committed to providing professional, confidential, safe and effective treatments with clinically researched products in a world class environment.
The Aesthetics Hub® in Liverpool, was founded and is run by Abbey McLaughlin, a qualified Independent Nurse Prescriber with the Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC), an active member of the British Association of Cosmetic Nurses (BACN) and the Aesthetic Complications Expert (ACE) group. Abbey is highly experienced in aesthetic practice and has treated hundreds of happy aesthetic patients since 2011, who travel from all over the UK to our Liverpool clinic. Abbey has a top-class honours Degree in Nursing from the University of Manchester and had over 10 years’ of experience working in the NHS on Intensive Care Units and as a specialist Nurse within the community before leaving to concentrate on aesthetics full time in 2016.
The Aesthetics Hub recently acquired Fresh Faces Medical clinic from Helen Blanchard.
We are excited to welcome Helen, Cheryl and Eve as part of The Aesthetics Hub team.
Helen trained as both a general nurse and a midwife, with a nursing career that
spans over 38 years, qualifying in 1987, during this time gaining experience in
oncology, community nursing, general practice and maternity care. Helen became
an Independent Nurse prescriber in 2009 and has extensive experience working
autonomously, assessing, diagnosing and prescribing for the patients she sees.
Helen is one of only a small number of clinicians in aesthetic medicine with a
formally recognised post graduate qualification which she gained from Northumbria
University and has also been involved mentoring students undertaking this MSc
program.
Helen has been working in Aesthetic Medicine since 2008, during this time Helen
was responsible for setting up and running the nurse led aesthetics clinic at Spire
Hospital Liverpool which she ran for 4 years. Motivated by patient safety and the
safety of clinicians working within the speciality she has always been active in trying
to improve standards, good practice and sharing knowledge. Fresh Faces with
Helen as the lead nurse in 2014 was the first clinic in Liverpool to be achieve the
standards required to be registered by Save Face, the country’s largest register of
aesthetic clinicians, recognised by the government Public Standards Authority (PSA)
the same authority that is responsible for overseeing nursing, medical and dental
regulators. Helen is now one of the Nurse Advisors on the Save Face Advisory
Board. Helen also has been actively involved with the Britsh Association of Cosmetic
Nurses (BACN) and was instrumental in setting up the North West regional group as
well as involvement with other local support networks here in Liverpool and the
North West. She regularly attends meetings, participates in ongoing training and
invests in her continuing professional education and development.
Cheryl has been a Nurse for 19 years, a Nurse Prescriber for 9 and has worked in aesthetics since 2006. Cheryl has worked for many leading medical aesthetics companies including Harley Medical Group, Transform and more recently SK:N where she was Lead Nurse at their Altrincham Clinic. Cheryl also had the role of Regional Nurse Trainer, training Doctors, Nurses and therapists on different aspects of Aesthetics and Dermatology.
Cheryl is very passionate about her work and very experienced in managing skin conditions such as acne and pigmentation problems, always striving to get the best results possible for her patients.

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Chin Enhancement
    Dermal Filler Dissolving
    Décolleté Rejuvenation
    Forehead Dermal Filler
    Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
    Hydradermabrasion
    Hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating)
    Jaw Enhancement
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Microsclerotherapy
    Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty
    Obagi Skincare
    Radiofrequency For Cellulite and Fat
    Radiofrequency For Facial Rejuvenation
    Sclerotherapy
    Skin Boosting Injections
    Tear Trough Filler
    Temple Dermal Filler
    Helen Blanchard

Name: Helen Blanchard Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Professional Non-Surgical Badge Diploma

Reviews for “The Aesthetics Hub”

1. MAB says:

Delighted with the care and aftercare I received from Cheryl, very professional and extremely informative.

2. E S says:

It has taken me along time to come round to having treatment but I now feel so much more confident after having the treatment done. The staff respected my privacy and dignity and made me feel completely at ease.
        I am looking forward to recieving my second treatment and can’t thank Helen enough.
        Being male I did not want anything which would make me look false or unnatural in any way, the treatment advised was Profhilo and I feel like I am now getting my old face back. It has really boosted my confidence, Thanks again.

3. Karen R says:

Yet another wonderful treatment by Helen. Have been seeing Helen for many years and had various treatments. Always pleased with results. Would not go anywhere else.

4. P says:

I have every confidence in Helen. She offers excellent advice and has time to answer any questions or concerns you might have.
        I would definitely recommend Helen

5. Maria says:

I have been visiting Helen for aesthetic treatments for many years now and have found her to be exceptionally professional and knowledgable. I look forward to my visits and can rely on Helen for her honest and ethical approach and her up to the minute knowledge and expertise .
        It has been my pleasure to be Helen’s patient, she has greatly enhanced my life, and I would highly recommend her to those wishing for the very best care and skill within this field.

6. Paul Hughes says:

Thank you Helen and Cheryl for the exceptional personal service that we have received to date. Both me and Alex are so pleased with the results to date. Thank you again. xx

7. HC says:

Helen was exceptionally knowledgeable, professional and helpful in giving me a “fresher” but not overdone look. Helen took great care ( and skill) to ensure that the lines and sagging in my face were reduced and she made me feel very confident that the procedures were carried out in a sterile and medically safe environment

8. Elaine Stevens says:

Lovely professional and extremely friendly clinic with staff that make you feel so welcome and relaxed. Results are better than I expected. Great advice on skin care as well.
        If Helen doesn’t think you need any treatment she will tell you …. Helen is driven by making you look refreshed and not to make you look like you have had any work done.
        Would highly recommend this great team.

9. Mary Patrick says:

I love the effects of my skin treatments!

10. Katherine Sharkey says:

Helen @ “Fresh Faces” is a professional like no other…precise and incredibly knowledgable, would highly recommend this clinic to anyone considering any kind of aesthetic treatment, you will not be disappointed, from a Fresh Faced delighted client!

Reviews for “The Aesthetics Hub”

1. MAB says:

2. E S says:

3. Karen R says:

4. P says:

I would definitely recommend Helen

5. Maria says:

6. Paul Hughes says:

7. HC says:

8. Elaine Stevens says:

Would highly recommend this great team.

9. Mary Patrick says:

I love the effects of my skin treatments!

10. Katherine Sharkey says: