Fresh Faces

Saturday: 9am - 3pm
Sunday: CLOSED

By appointment only.

Fresh Faces 2020-05-07
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 100

Accredited 9th November 2014

Helen is qualified as a General Nurse and a Midwife and is a Registered Independent Prescriber. Helen has over 34 years nursing experience and has been working in the aesthetics industry for over 10 years and as well running a successful clinic Helen is well known with in the industry and has and is actively involved in driving standards up.
Our aim and philosophy is to deliver the highest quality care to ensure that you the patient get the best individual advice and treatment even if at times this includes advising you against having a treatment. Every Patient is offered an initial consultation to discuss your individual needs and advise the best treatment plan for you, this will allow you to make an informed, pressure free decision.

LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Microsclerotherapy
    Radiofrequency For Cellulite and Fat
    Radiofrequency For Facial Rejuvenation
    Helen Blanchard

Name: Helen Blanchard Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Professional Non-Surgical Badge Diploma

Reviews for “Fresh Faces”

1. MAB says:

Delighted with the care and aftercare I received from Cheryl, very professional and extremely informative.

2. E S says:

It has taken me along time to come round to having treatment but I now feel so much more confident after having the treatment done. The staff respected my privacy and dignity and made me feel completely at ease.
        I am looking forward to recieving my second treatment and can’t thank Helen enough.
        Being male I did not want anything which would make me look false or unnatural in any way, the treatment advised was Profhilo and I feel like I am now getting my old face back. It has really boosted my confidence, Thanks again.

3. Karen R says:

Yet another wonderful treatment by Helen. Have been seeing Helen for many years and had various treatments. Always pleased with results. Would not go anywhere else.

4. P says:

I have every confidence in Helen. She offers excellent advice and has time to answer any questions or concerns you might have.
        I would definitely recommend Helen

5. Maria says:

I have been visiting Helen for aesthetic treatments for many years now and have found her to be exceptionally professional and knowledgable. I look forward to my visits and can rely on Helen for her honest and ethical approach and her up to the minute knowledge and expertise .
        It has been my pleasure to be Helen’s patient, she has greatly enhanced my life, and I would highly recommend her to those wishing for the very best care and skill within this field.

6. Paul Hughes says:

Thank you Helen and Cheryl for the exceptional personal service that we have received to date. Both me and Alex are so pleased with the results to date. Thank you again. xx

7. HC says:

Helen was exceptionally knowledgeable, professional and helpful in giving me a “fresher” but not overdone look. Helen took great care ( and skill) to ensure that the lines and sagging in my face were reduced and she made me feel very confident that the procedures were carried out in a sterile and medically safe environment

8. Elaine Stevens says:

Lovely professional and extremely friendly clinic with staff that make you feel so welcome and relaxed. Results are better than I expected. Great advice on skin care as well.
        If Helen doesn’t think you need any treatment she will tell you …. Helen is driven by making you look refreshed and not to make you look like you have had any work done.
        Would highly recommend this great team.

9. Mary Patrick says:

I love the effects of my skin treatments!

10. Katherine Sharkey says:

Helen @ “Fresh Faces” is a professional like no other…precise and incredibly knowledgable, would highly recommend this clinic to anyone considering any kind of aesthetic treatment, you will not be disappointed, from a Fresh Faced delighted client!

Reviews for “Fresh Faces”

1. MAB says:

2. E S says:

3. Karen R says:

4. P says:

I would definitely recommend Helen

5. Maria says:

6. Paul Hughes says:

7. HC says:

8. Elaine Stevens says:

Would highly recommend this great team.

9. Mary Patrick says:

I love the effects of my skin treatments!

10. Katherine Sharkey says: