The Aesthetics Hub

Saturday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday: CLOSED

By appointment only.

The Aesthetics Hub 2021-06-22
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 100

Accredited 9th November 2014

The Aesthetics Hub® is a nurse-led clinic that focuses on individuality in order to achieve natural results. The safety of our patients is our top priority, which we achieve through our extensive knowledge and our choice of reliable and clinically researched products, following best practice guidelines. Our promise is to deliver the highest standard in medical aesthetic treatments in a safe and discreet environment at our leading clinic in Crosby Village, Liverpool.
As a patient, you are at the forefront of everything we do and we support you during every step of the way, from your first enquiry and throughout your treatment journeys with us.
We are committed to providing professional, confidential, safe and effective treatments with clinically researched products in a world class environment.
The Aesthetics Hub® in Liverpool, was founded and is run by Abbey McLaughlin, a qualified Independent Nurse Prescriber with the Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC), an active member of the British Association of Cosmetic Nurses (BACN) and the Aesthetic Complications Expert (ACE) group. Abbey is highly experienced in aesthetic practice and has treated hundreds of happy aesthetic patients since 2011, who travel from all over the UK to our Liverpool clinic. Abbey has a top-class honours Degree in Nursing from the University of Manchester and had over 10 years’ of experience working in the NHS on Intensive Care Units and as a specialist Nurse within the community before leaving to concentrate on aesthetics full time in 2016.
The Aesthetics Hub recently acquired Fresh Faces Medical clinic from Helen Blanchard.
We are excited to welcome Helen, Cheryl and Eve as part of The Aesthetics Hub team.
Helen trained as both a general nurse and a midwife, with a nursing career that
spans over 38 years, qualifying in 1987, during this time gaining experience in
oncology, community nursing, general practice and maternity care. Helen became
an Independent Nurse prescriber in 2009 and has extensive experience working
autonomously, assessing, diagnosing and prescribing for the patients she sees.
Helen is one of only a small number of clinicians in aesthetic medicine with a
formally recognised post graduate qualification which she gained from Northumbria
University and has also been involved mentoring students undertaking this MSc
program.
Helen has been working in Aesthetic Medicine since 2008, during this time Helen
was responsible for setting up and running the nurse led aesthetics clinic at Spire
Hospital Liverpool which she ran for 4 years. Motivated by patient safety and the
safety of clinicians working within the speciality she has always been active in trying
to improve standards, good practice and sharing knowledge. Fresh Faces with
Helen as the lead nurse in 2014 was the first clinic in Liverpool to be achieve the
standards required to be registered by Save Face, the country’s largest register of
aesthetic clinicians, recognised by the government Public Standards Authority (PSA)
the same authority that is responsible for overseeing nursing, medical and dental
regulators. Helen is now one of the Nurse Advisors on the Save Face Advisory
Board. Helen also has been actively involved with the Britsh Association of Cosmetic
Nurses (BACN) and was instrumental in setting up the North West regional group as
well as involvement with other local support networks here in Liverpool and the
North West. She regularly attends meetings, participates in ongoing training and
invests in her continuing professional education and development.
Cheryl has been a Nurse for 19 years, a Nurse Prescriber for 9 and has worked in aesthetics since 2006. Cheryl has worked for many leading medical aesthetics companies including Harley Medical Group, Transform and more recently SK:N where she was Lead Nurse at their Altrincham Clinic. Cheryl also had the role of Regional Nurse Trainer, training Doctors, Nurses and therapists on different aspects of Aesthetics and Dermatology.
Cheryl is very passionate about her work and very experienced in managing skin conditions such as acne and pigmentation problems, always striving to get the best results possible for her patients.

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Chin Enhancement
    Dermal Filler Dissolving
    Décolleté Rejuvenation
    Forehead Dermal Filler
    Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
    Hydradermabrasion
    Hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating)
    Jaw Enhancement
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Microsclerotherapy
    Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty
    Obagi Skincare
    Radiofrequency For Cellulite and Fat
    Radiofrequency For Facial Rejuvenation
    Sclerotherapy
    Skin Boosting Injections
    Tear Trough Filler
    Temple Dermal Filler
    Helen Blanchard

Name: Helen Blanchard Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Professional Non-Surgical Badge Diploma

Reviews for “The Aesthetics Hub”

1. chris says:

I visited Helen for the first time this week. Helen wore full protective clothing , mask and visor. I felt completely comfortable and in extremely safe hands ! The clinic is spotlessly clean and I did not have any concerns regarding covid 19 during my visit as both Helen and Eve go above and beyond to keep you safe ! Helen is very warm and friendly, yet is totally informative and professional in her approach. I enjoyed the experience very much and look forward to returning. Thank you both Helen and Eve.

2. Chris says:

It was my first visit to Helen yesterday .I was extremely impressed with the safety measures in place during these worrying times. The clinic is absolutely spotless and both Helen and Eve wore full ppe . Helen is very informative , friendly and professional and extremely experienced in her field. I could not have felt in safer hands . Thank you Helen and Eve . I look forward to my next visit

3. E Roberts says:

I visited Helen Blanchard’s Clinic ‘Fresh Faces’ Yesterday .
        I had the Endymed Intensif Treatment .

I was made to feel so very comfortable, the standard of hygiene, in my opinion was second to none !

Helen wore full PPE , protective clothing , gloves mask and visor.

Also Helen’s assistant Eve , was in mask and always at safe distance at all times , abiding by ‘Hands , Face , Space .’
        Social Distancing Advice.

The treatment room was ventilated throughout my visit .

Helen is the utmost professional , however she is warm and welcoming and only too happy to explain everything that was about to happen during my procedure.

She really made me feel that I was in safe hands .

I would have no hesitancy in visiting the Clinic in the future.

During these strange times trying to cope with the COVID-19 Pandemic, I feel that Helen has excelled in her safety measures to keep her clients feeling safe and comfortable.

See you soon

4. Pam says:

I have just visited Helen for treatment and this is my third year running. As usual, I am pleased with the way my face has improved in appearance since Helen administered fillers.

Helen is an excellent aesthetics practitioner and is very professional and knowledgeable. As a Registered Nurse of many years experience, she is fully aware of facial anatomy and will always go for a more natural look.

There are cheaper substitutes out there, but they will not have Helen’s medical knowledge, experience or eye for detail. You get what you pay for.

There are many unqualified charlatans out there who have no clue and could damage someone for life.
        I will continue to go to Helen for my treatments, as I know I am guaranteed a good outcome.

5. Rose Tyrrell says:

I found the whole experience to be excellent. The staff are very well informed and professional and the clinic is extremely clean etc from the Covid perspective. I would highly recommend it.

6. Nolwenn says:

I’m always so happy with my visits to the clinic, no matter what treatment I have. Helen is so knowledgeable and professional. I visited recently and felt so safe, Covid 19 guidelines are adhered to without any compromise

7. Mary Patrick says:

Very pleased with the care and expertise from Helen!

8. Julie kilkelly says:

I have been having numerous treatments with Helen over the years and would not go to anyone else….her wealth of knowledge in the aesthetic field is 10/10. I trust her 100% and am always guided by her expert advice…you face is safe in her hands….❤

9. India Doyle says:

Always leave my appointments delighted and impressed with high level of care, knowledge and professionalism during my appointment and aftercare

10. Jessica Donnelly⁸ says:

Helen was fantastic, she was so knowledgeable and professional and made me feel very comfortable.
        I feel hopeful that she has definitely put the on the right journey to turn my skin around!

Reviews for “The Aesthetics Hub”

1. chris says:

2. Chris says:

3. E Roberts says:

I visited Helen Blanchard’s Clinic ‘Fresh Faces’ Yesterday .
        I had the Endymed Intensif Treatment .

Helen wore full PPE , protective clothing , gloves mask and visor.

Social Distancing Advice.

The treatment room was ventilated throughout my visit .

She really made me feel that I was in safe hands .

I would have no hesitancy in visiting the Clinic in the future.

See you soon

4. Pam says:

5. Rose Tyrrell says:

6. Nolwenn says:

7. Mary Patrick says:

Very pleased with the care and expertise from Helen!

8. Julie kilkelly says: