Fresh Inc Medispa

Thursday: 9am-8:30pm
Friday: 9am-3pm
We open every 2nd Saturday to patients

Fresh Inc Medispa 2020-08-03
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 100

Accredited 3rd December 2014

Fresh inc. medispa offers clients of all ages discreet, professional therapies and services from its base in beautiful Invergowrie. Built on a reputation of quality service and unwavering standards our medispa offers clients the very best in medical skin care, body contouring and cosmetic dental hygiene treatments. This is your opportunity to gain the youthful confidence that comes from a winning smile, great skin and the body you have always wanted.

Fresh inc’s team of professional practitioners are all fully qualified and meet the highest industry standards for best practice and continuous professional development. Add to this our own expectations of impeccable client care and service and you will begin to see why we are rapidly becoming Tayside’s first choice in medispa treatments.

Your well-being and happiness are at the core of the Fresh inc. medispa business values and we look forward to helping you reach your health and beauty goals.

Cellulite and body contouring
    Cryolipolysis
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Laser Skin Rejuvenation
    Microdermabrasion
    Kirsten Maclean Wendy (winifred) Irving

Name: Kirsten Maclean Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Name: Wendy (winifred) Irving Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Fresh Inc Medispa”

1. Doreen Dowdles says:

I was very nervous and she made me feel at ease. I work hard for my money and every decision counts. I need to trust my aesthetician and she conveyed this to me immediately.

2. Lisa Lowe says:

I’ve been having various treatments at Freshinc for a couple of years now. Elaine & Kirsten have completed my treatments and I’m always delighted with the results. I’m always fully advised what to expect during and after the procedure. The clinic is receptionists are always lovely & welcoming the clinic has a funky, relaxed atmosphere and is very clean. Highly recommended.

3. Rebecca Cowan says:

Staff friendly and professional at all time .
        Excellent service as always .

4. Lynne Millar says:

Kirst is excellent at her job and I always feel completely comfortable in her care. Thanks again for another stress free appointment. Xx

5. Anne Ritchie says:

Visited Freshinc today for my Botox injections and as usual all staff very attentive and thorough . Always a pleasure to visit . Have recommended to family and friends who now use this clinic on regular basis and find it as wonderful as I do

6. Gill Soutar says:

Very relaxing, great facial, will definitely return.

7. Jill Reid says:

Paula was very informative and took time to explain the aging process of skin which helped me understand the procedures best suited to me.

8. Julie Taylor says:

Always happy with my treatments, feel great, such a difference since i started coming to Fresh inc.
        Look forward to my visits.

9. Nikki Charlton says:

Just had dermaplaning with zo peel, it was amazing and my skin feels and looks great.
        Will definitely be back

10. Eleonora Markova says:

I had my lips done there for 3rd time and I love it. The staff is really friendly and professional. The end result is always amazing.

Reviews for “Fresh Inc Medispa”

1. Doreen Dowdles says:

2. Lisa Lowe says:

3. Rebecca Cowan says:

Staff friendly and professional at all time .
        Excellent service as always .

4. Lynne Millar says:

5. Anne Ritchie says:

6. Gill Soutar says:

Very relaxing, great facial, will definitely return.

7. Jill Reid says:

8. Julie Taylor says:

Look forward to my visits.

9. Nikki Charlton says:

Will definitely be back

10. Eleonora Markova says:

The Old School House, 2 Errol RoadInvergowrie The Old School House, 2 Errol Road
Invergowrie