Fresh Inc Medispa

Thursday: 9am-8:30pm
Friday: 9am-3pm
We open every 2nd Saturday to patients

Fresh Inc Medispa 2020-08-03
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 100

Accredited 3rd December 2014

Fresh inc. medispa offers clients of all ages discreet, professional therapies and services from its base in beautiful Invergowrie. Built on a reputation of quality service and unwavering standards our medispa offers clients the very best in medical skin care, body contouring and cosmetic dental hygiene treatments. This is your opportunity to gain the youthful confidence that comes from a winning smile, great skin and the body you have always wanted.

Fresh inc’s team of professional practitioners are all fully qualified and meet the highest industry standards for best practice and continuous professional development. Add to this our own expectations of impeccable client care and service and you will begin to see why we are rapidly becoming Tayside’s first choice in medispa treatments.

Your well-being and happiness are at the core of the Fresh inc. medispa business values and we look forward to helping you reach your health and beauty goals.

Cellulite and body contouring
    Cryolipolysis
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Laser Skin Rejuvenation
    Microdermabrasion
    Kirsten Maclean Wendy (winifred) Irving

Name: Kirsten Maclean Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Name: Wendy (winifred) Irving Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Fresh Inc Medispa”

1. Nichola Crowther says:

Gayle was lovely and put me at ease with her knowledge and professionalism. I’m happy with the results so far and look forward to my next treatment.

2. Ashley Steele says:

Always an enjoyably relaxed appointment with the lovely Kirsten who takes time to explain procedures and talks about what would be beneficial. Very professional and would thoroughly recommend.

3. Kirsty Robertson says:

First time having a facial and it was amazing! Highly recommend! Just looking at what one to book next. Thank you x

4. Carolyn Mill says:

I’ve been going to freshinc for many years wouldn’t go anywhere’s else
        The staff are lovely and of course the star of the show is Elaine

5. Carolyn Duncan says:

Karyss and Gayle both explained the treatment fully and were very friendly! Looking forward to my next appointment!

6. Nicola Lindsay says:

always love my visits to Fresh Inc! First time I’d had my treatment from Gayle! She’s lovely.
        Thanks again
        Nic

7. Aaron Hoolachan says:

Thank you !

8. Eilidh Lorimer says:

Always made to feel at ease. Wouldn’t go anywhere else for my treatment 🙂

9. Kirsten Johnston says:

Always an excellent service, Kirsten is excellent x

10. Alanna Ragan says:

I decided to treat myself to a Fire & Ice Facial. The treatment was very relaxing and the lovely Nicky made me feel at ease throughout the treatment. My skin is now glowing and feels so soft and refreshed. I would highly recommend this treatment

Reviews for “Fresh Inc Medispa”

1. Nichola Crowther says:

Thank you !

8. Eilidh Lorimer says:

Always made to feel at ease. Wouldn’t go anywhere else for my treatment 🙂

9. Kirsten Johnston says:

Always an excellent service, Kirsten is excellent x

10. Alanna Ragan says:

The Old School House, 2 Errol RoadInvergowrie The Old School House, 2 Errol Road
Invergowrie