Halo Aesthetics Cosmetic Skin Clinic

Friday: 9.30am - 2:30pm
Saturday: 9:30am - 4:00pm
Sunday: CLOSED

Halo Aesthetics Cosmetic Skin Clinic 2021-03-01
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 7th October 2014

Halo Aesthetics is a reputable, professional cosmetic and skin health clinic located in Central Milton Keynes. We are committed to providing safe and effective cosmetic treatments, in a modern, clinical environment, to deliver long lasting, natural looking results. All treatments are performed by our experienced Aesthetic Nurses, Nikki Zanna RN NIP and Jas Watson RN who are both highly skilled in cosmetic procedures and will guide you through a full skin consultation before recommending a treatment plan which takes into account your concerns, your expectations and your budget. Nikki and Jas are both members of the British Association of Cosmetic Nurses.
We aim to deliver safe and effective treatments, which are tailored to your individual needs. We believe in taking a balanced ‘Artistry in Aesthetics™’ approach to cosmetic treatments and pride ourselves on our high standards of care, from initial Consultation through to aftercare. At Halo Aesthetics Cosmetic Skin Clinic you can be assured that you are in the hands of fully qualified and experienced medical professionals.
"We love the work that we do and it gives us great pleasure to see clients bloom with confidence as a result of the treatments that we perform. We are passionate about skin health and anti-ageing and this is reflected in the care that you will receive. We look forward to welcoming you to our stylish, boutique clinic in the heart of Milton Keynes" – Nikki and Jas

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    DESO Fat Dissolving
    Dermal Filler Dissolving
    Dermaplaning
    Décolleté Rejuvenation
    Eye Bag Removal
    HIFU Face
    Hair Mesotherapy
    Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    No-Needle Mesotherapy
    Tear Trough Filler
    Temple Dermal Filler
    Ultrasonic Skin Tightening
    Vaginal Rejuvenation
    Nicola Zanna

Name: Nicola Zanna Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Halo Aesthetics Cosmetic Skin Clinic”

1. Katie Ryan says:

Nikki is a lovely person and very good at her job, she made feel very relaxed and safe throughout, her new clinic is light, spacious, clean and comfortable. She is an expert in her profession and I feel very confident in her abilities, she did a great job, I love the results and it was much more pleasant and painless than previous experiences I had with someone else so I was happily surprised. I would recommend Nikki to all my friends and family. Thank you Nikki x

2. natalie tosney says:

Very pleased with the results of my treatment.

3. Val says:

Great advice and care given, will be going back for more treatments without a doubt!

4. Laura says:

I felt in good hands with Nikki. Nikki is knowledgeable and doesn’t force any treatments on you but gives you advice and options.

5. Sarah Tredgett says:

Loved my treatments with Nikki. I would always recommend her. I was very unsure at first but Nikki put me at ease and was very good at explaining everything and answering all my questions.

6. Hf Cc says:

The practice, Nikki is efficient n effective in delivery of skin care service

7. Sandra Matthew says:

I arrived a bit apprehensive but was soon to be made to feel at ease. The care & attention was second to none. Left feeling more confident within myself.

8. Nicky younger says:

Nikki always makes me feel beautiful!!

Already looking forward to trying one of her special facials!

Thanks Nikki

9. Jo Dixon says:

Nikki was great, superb care and advice

Huge thank you xx

10. Manda says:

Nikki is a very professional Practitioner and this is evident in her manner and approach to treatments. I was very happy with the treatment I had and the results have exceeded my expectations. I would have no hesitation in recommending Nikki and Halo Aesthetics to anyone considering Aesthetic or Skin treatments.

Reviews for “Halo Aesthetics Cosmetic Skin Clinic”

1. Katie Ryan says:

2. natalie tosney says:

Very pleased with the results of my treatment.

3. Val says:

4. Laura says:

5. Sarah Tredgett says:

6. Hf Cc says:

The practice, Nikki is efficient n effective in delivery of skin care service

7. Sandra Matthew says:

8. Nicky younger says:

Nikki always makes me feel beautiful!!

Already looking forward to trying one of her special facials!

Thanks Nikki