Halo Aesthetics Cosmetic Skin Clinic

Friday: 9.30am - 2:30pm
Saturday: 9:30am - 4:00pm
Sunday: CLOSED

Halo Aesthetics Cosmetic Skin Clinic 2021-03-01
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 7th October 2014

Halo Aesthetics is a reputable, professional cosmetic and skin health clinic located in Central Milton Keynes. We are committed to providing safe and effective cosmetic treatments, in a modern, clinical environment, to deliver long lasting, natural looking results. All treatments are performed by our experienced Aesthetic Nurses, Nikki Zanna RN NIP and Jas Watson RN who are both highly skilled in cosmetic procedures and will guide you through a full skin consultation before recommending a treatment plan which takes into account your concerns, your expectations and your budget. Nikki and Jas are both members of the British Association of Cosmetic Nurses.
We aim to deliver safe and effective treatments, which are tailored to your individual needs. We believe in taking a balanced ‘Artistry in Aesthetics™’ approach to cosmetic treatments and pride ourselves on our high standards of care, from initial Consultation through to aftercare. At Halo Aesthetics Cosmetic Skin Clinic you can be assured that you are in the hands of fully qualified and experienced medical professionals.
"We love the work that we do and it gives us great pleasure to see clients bloom with confidence as a result of the treatments that we perform. We are passionate about skin health and anti-ageing and this is reflected in the care that you will receive. We look forward to welcoming you to our stylish, boutique clinic in the heart of Milton Keynes" – Nikki and Jas

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    DESO Fat Dissolving
    Dermal Filler Dissolving
    Dermaplaning
    Décolleté Rejuvenation
    Eye Bag Removal
    HIFU Face
    Hair Mesotherapy
    Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    No-Needle Mesotherapy
    Tear Trough Filler
    Temple Dermal Filler
    Ultrasonic Skin Tightening
    Vaginal Rejuvenation
    Nicola Zanna

Name: Nicola Zanna Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Halo Aesthetics Cosmetic Skin Clinic”

1. Victoria says:

I’ve had my lips done a number of times and I was never happy with the results until I met Nikki! She made me feel so comfortable, she was very professional and I’d definitely go back again!

2. J.G says:

My mum just had dermal fillers in her cheeks mouth and chin and she loves it!! Instant results she’s very happy and said she’s defo coming back when she needs to

3. catherine smith says:

i visited Nikki yesterday regarding a procedure that i wanted but nervous at the same time , nikki put me at ease the procedure went amazing so pleased with my results ,
        just want to say a big thank you Nikki 🙂

4. Abi says:

Fantastic treatment! Made me feel at home, brilliant aftercare and advice. I highly recommend this clinic.

5. Carly Hefferon says:

Nikki was so friendly I was instantly put at ease. Every step of the procedure and after care was fully explained to me and recommendations for other products I would benefit from was extremely useful. I Would definitely recommend and look forward to future treatments. Thank you!

6. Jacqui Landschaft-Singe says:

This was an enjoyable experience with professional service and great results. Nikki listened to me and provided me with exactly what I requested. Rate highly.

7. Vicki stewart says:

Made me feel human & very relaxed, lovely clinic & very professional service, super happy with my cheeks

8. Jodie charters says:

I won a competition with halo and I must say best competition. I won a months supply of skinade. The customer service from Nikki has been outstanding. Very thoughtful, really helpful. So glad I won as I now will be a life time customer of halo 🙂

9. Emma says:

Professional yet personal approach, offering great advice and an honest opinion

10. Lesley says:

Nikki is so knowledgeable and friendly & put me instantly at ease

Reviews for “Halo Aesthetics Cosmetic Skin Clinic”

1. Victoria says: