Health & Aesthetics

Rekha Tailor

Oak House, Tanshire Park, Elstead/Shackleford Road, Godalming, GU8 6LB

Health & Aesthetics 2019-06-17
Excellence Rated

Accredited 16th June 2019

We are a doctor-led clinic. Dr Rekha Tailor is a qualified doctor since 1994 and has worked in Hospitals and in General Practice. She has specialised in the field of non-surgical cosmetic medicine for over 13 years.
We offer detailed consultations and assessment prior to any treatment with a qualified practitioner. We will discuss the different treatment options available and assess your suitability.
Following the consultation, we will develop a bespoke, personal treatment plan taking into account your concerns and your budget.
We are registered with the Care Quality Commission. This means that Health & Aesthetics is monitored and assessed regularly to ensure that it provides safe, effective and high quality care.
We offer a totally confidential service. We put the utmost value on patient privacy and confidentiality.
The clinic is discreetly located in Tanshire Park in Elstead, Godalming. There are allocated free parking for our patients as well as free Wi-Fi and a range of refreshments.
We offer advanced results based treatments. We provide an extensive range of non-invasive aesthetic treatments, as well as body sculpting and weight loss procedures. We provide only the very best evidence based treatments that are proven to be clinically safe and effective.
Customer satisfaction is our aim. We care about all our patients and strive to ensure the best possible results. Customer happiness is our goal and that is why so many regular patients return to Health & Aesthetics time and time again.

Alevere
    Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Cellulite and body contouring
    Cryolipolysis
    Décolleté Rejuvenation
    Eye Bag Removal
    Fat Freezing
    Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
    HIFU Face
    Hair Mesotherapy
    IPL Skin Rejuvenation
    IPL Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Laser / IPL Treatment Pigmented/Vas…
    Laser Hair Removal
    Thread Lifting
    Ultrasound Body Contouring
    Ultrasound Facelift
    Vaginal Rejuvenation
    Rekha Tailor

Name: Rekha Tailor Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Health & Aesthetics”

1. charlotte winston says:

This was my second appointment with Dr Rekha. She is the ultimate professional. I also think that the products she uses are first class and somehow seemed more efficient than usual or maybe it’s just her expertese in the way she uses them on the indivdual. Dr Rekha and her staff are of the highest standard as far as I’m concerned and I have been to several clinics as I have moved around the world. First class service.

2. Brenda Perrin-Jaquet says:

Dr Tailor and her team are fantastic. I feel so lucky to have this clinic nearby, as soon as you walk in it feels like a sanctuary and you know you will be in safe hands. All the staff are delightful and Dr Tailor explains everything in detail. I can already see an improvement in my skin and look forward to continuing my treatment, I would not hesitate to recommend Health and Aesthetics.

3. Brenda Perrin-Jaquet says:

Dr Tailor and her team are so professional and reassuring. I felt in safe hands from the initial consultation and during my first treatment. I look forward to subsequent treatments and have already noticed an improvement in my skin condition. I would not hesitate to recommend this clinic.

4. Nicki says:

The clinic is like a haven to visit. Very welcoming and friendly. All advice is well delivered and very helpful. It’s a very enjoyable experience. So far the results are great too!

5. Emily Welch says:

Lovely clinic with friendly and knowledgeable staff!

6. Nikie says:

I have been going to H & A for the past few months and I have never felt so at ease going to a clinic as I do here. Everyone is so friendly from the receptionist and technician to the office staff, can not say enough about the place.

7. Flora says:

Fabulous clinic with friendly, professional and highly skilled staff. Dr Tailor was lovely, I felt very reassured straight away at my consultation and during my treatment. I’m very happy with the result and can’t wait to return for more treatments – I would highly recommend H&A!

8. Charlotte Winston says:

I can highly recommend this clinic. It’s very friendly, spotlessly clean, and highly professional. Everything is of a very high standard, right from the booking process to reception and then a very thorough consultation with the doctor providing the treatment. You are prescribed exactly the right thing for you personal skin and needs, taking into account your concerns and problem areas. I really felt I could trust the doctor and that she listened to me carefully and took time to explain things more than once until it was totally clear. The treatments are great, as are the products which have really made a difference to my skin.

9. Dee says:

Going to H&A to treat my pigmentation has been the best thing I have done for my skin so far. I feel reassured every time I see Hannah. The standard of service provided is excellent and the products are amazing too. You will be given all the information required at every consultation. My skin is in the regeneration phase now so cannot see a massive change but I was informed of what to expect the first few weeks and that it will take a while so I am very positive!!!

10. Hazel says:

H&A offer the most amazing treatments and all the staff are professional and excel in their care towards you. Profhilo is an amazing treatment and the hydra facial is so extremely luxurious- you’ll want one every month. This team is unique and unbeatable. Enjoy your visit.

Reviews for “Health & Aesthetics”

1. charlotte winston says:

2. Brenda Perrin-Jaquet says:

3. Brenda Perrin-Jaquet says:

4. Nicki says:

5. Emily Welch says:

Lovely clinic with friendly and knowledgeable staff!

6. Nikie says: