Health & Aesthetics

Rekha Tailor

Oak House, Tanshire Park, Elstead/Shackleford Road, Godalming, GU8 6LB

Health & Aesthetics 2019-06-17
Excellence Rated

Accredited 16th June 2019

We are a doctor-led clinic. Dr Rekha Tailor is a qualified doctor since 1994 and has worked in Hospitals and in General Practice. She has specialised in the field of non-surgical cosmetic medicine for over 13 years.
We offer detailed consultations and assessment prior to any treatment with a qualified practitioner. We will discuss the different treatment options available and assess your suitability.
Following the consultation, we will develop a bespoke, personal treatment plan taking into account your concerns and your budget.
We are registered with the Care Quality Commission. This means that Health & Aesthetics is monitored and assessed regularly to ensure that it provides safe, effective and high quality care.
We offer a totally confidential service. We put the utmost value on patient privacy and confidentiality.
The clinic is discreetly located in Tanshire Park in Elstead, Godalming. There are allocated free parking for our patients as well as free Wi-Fi and a range of refreshments.
We offer advanced results based treatments. We provide an extensive range of non-invasive aesthetic treatments, as well as body sculpting and weight loss procedures. We provide only the very best evidence based treatments that are proven to be clinically safe and effective.
Customer satisfaction is our aim. We care about all our patients and strive to ensure the best possible results. Customer happiness is our goal and that is why so many regular patients return to Health & Aesthetics time and time again.

Alevere
    Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Cellulite and body contouring
    Cryolipolysis
    Décolleté Rejuvenation
    Eye Bag Removal
    Fat Freezing
    Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
    HIFU Face
    Hair Mesotherapy
    IPL Skin Rejuvenation
    IPL Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Laser / IPL Treatment Pigmented/Vas…
    Laser Hair Removal
    Thread Lifting
    Ultrasound Body Contouring
    Ultrasound Facelift
    Vaginal Rejuvenation
    Rekha Tailor

Name: Rekha Tailor Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Health & Aesthetics”

1. Matilda Gomez-Mendy says:

After trying so many products for so long I went into the clinic with little or no hope but I was assured I will be helped . Dr Tailor was nice and explained in detail what I required to do with my skin. Chole was great she made me feel comfortable and I enjoyed my facial. Hannah was amazing too and everyone else. A great team

2. sarah slade says:

Impeccable service, highly professional and friendly staff with the latest technology. I have had four Hydrafacial treatments so far which have made an incredible difference to the tone and texture of my skin.

I am also following my new skincare regime using their recommended prescription products and my skin is glowing and the best it’s looked in years. I would highly recommend H&A.

3. Clare Cordery says:

A very friendly and professional clinic, I really appreciated the time Dr Tailor took to explain all my options fully so I could make an informed decision. I am really happy with my treatments a month on and looking forward to my future help from the clinic.

4. Sonia Hughes says:

I am having a course of Hydrafacials and I’m very happy with the results. My skin now feels plumped up and hydrated- a great treatment to have! I have my treatments with Bianca, who is excellent and makes me feel relaxed, to the point where I fall asleep.I highly recommend!

5. A Campbell says:

Always friendly, reliable, trustworthy and safe advice given where your holistic well being is placed at the centre of everything the clinic does.

6. Lily says:

Thank you to Dr Tailor and her incredible staff for making me feel totally relaxed during my treatment.
        First class treatment from the Health and Aesthetics team again.

7. Liz says:

Lovely clinic with a relaxing atmosphere and polite and helpful staff who take the time to fully explain the treatments. Highly recommended.

8. Diana says:

In the field of non-surgical cosmetic medicine (which is still unregulated and therefore a minefield) this clinic is an absolute first, and only, choice. Ethical, professional and caring I would recommend H&A to everyone who is wanting to look their best whilst wanting to choose the best. I would never compromise on quality and thus I would never choose to go anywhere else but H&A.

9. Fiona says:

I have been a client of Health & Aesthetics since January. The initial consultation with Dr Tailor was very informative and i never felt pressured to commit to any treatment. I have invested in a couple of treatments and recently started using the skincare. My skin looks better and refreshed, which was my aim.

10. Georgina says:

This was my first appointment. The reception staff made me feel very welcome and relaxed. Dr Tailor explained all the procedures she thought were suitable for me in great detail and was very reassuring. Looking forward to my first treatment next week.

Reviews for “Health & Aesthetics”

1. Matilda Gomez-Mendy says:

2. sarah slade says:

3. Clare Cordery says:

4. Sonia Hughes says:

5. A Campbell says:

6. Lily says:

First class treatment from the Health and Aesthetics team again.

7. Liz says: