Health & Aesthetics

Rekha Tailor

Oak House, Tanshire Park, Elstead/Shackleford Road, Godalming, GU8 6LB

Health & Aesthetics 2019-06-17
Excellence Rated

Accredited 16th June 2019

We are a doctor-led clinic. Dr Rekha Tailor is a qualified doctor since 1994 and has worked in Hospitals and in General Practice. She has specialised in the field of non-surgical cosmetic medicine for over 13 years.
We offer detailed consultations and assessment prior to any treatment with a qualified practitioner. We will discuss the different treatment options available and assess your suitability.
Following the consultation, we will develop a bespoke, personal treatment plan taking into account your concerns and your budget.
We are registered with the Care Quality Commission. This means that Health & Aesthetics is monitored and assessed regularly to ensure that it provides safe, effective and high quality care.
We offer a totally confidential service. We put the utmost value on patient privacy and confidentiality.
The clinic is discreetly located in Tanshire Park in Elstead, Godalming. There are allocated free parking for our patients as well as free Wi-Fi and a range of refreshments.
We offer advanced results based treatments. We provide an extensive range of non-invasive aesthetic treatments, as well as body sculpting and weight loss procedures. We provide only the very best evidence based treatments that are proven to be clinically safe and effective.
Customer satisfaction is our aim. We care about all our patients and strive to ensure the best possible results. Customer happiness is our goal and that is why so many regular patients return to Health & Aesthetics time and time again.

Alevere
    Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Cellulite and body contouring
    Cryolipolysis
    Décolleté Rejuvenation
    Eye Bag Removal
    Fat Freezing
    Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
    HIFU Face
    Hair Mesotherapy
    IPL Skin Rejuvenation
    IPL Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Laser / IPL Treatment Pigmented/Vas…
    Laser Hair Removal
    Thread Lifting
    Ultrasound Body Contouring
    Ultrasound Facelift
    Vaginal Rejuvenation
    Rekha Tailor

Name: Rekha Tailor Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Health & Aesthetics”

1. Nicole DiCrescenza says:

WOW! I’ve had a FLAWLESS first experience at Health and Aesthetics this week. After moving to the country last month, I found Dr. Tailor online by searching for whom the “creme de la creme in skin” of Surrey was, and behold, I came across her office. I was first asked to come in for a free consultation; there I was given a completely uninterrupted one hour of Dr. Tailor’s time to talk all things skin, including a scan of my face identifying my skin needs based on oil, sun damage etc. I felt 100% confident she was the doctor for me, based on her both calming and professional persona. My dermal fillers healed beautifully; usually I am a bruiser, but this time, nothing…she is extremely talented and wise, and her staff mirror that exact image. I highly recommend this office for any skin and body need, they’ve truly got your back!!

2. Wendy Addison says:

From the outstanding receptionists to the expert clinicians, Health & Aesthetics provides a caring, informative service underscored by integrity.

3. Gillian Spring says:

This clinic is unique and professional in every way from the moment you walk through the door, right through to the after care and follow up appointments. My treatment has been with Dr Tailor who is very professional. I am really pleased with the results and look 10 years younger. You are always in safe hands. I would highly recommend the clinic and to all my friends.

4. Wendy Addison says:

From the team at reception, to retail, to therapies, Health & Aesthetics is a world and first class experience. Everyone involved in the chain of caring follows up and follows through. I can highly recommend them for both their front end and back end services!

5. Hazel says:

Amazing service.

6. keely says:

Health and aesthetics is such a welcoming friendly clinic, such friendly staff and the location is so discrete.
        I had my first hydra facial done by charlotte she made me feel so comftable and the results were amazing!
        looking forward to my next treatment!
        I would highly recommend this clinic.

7. Shama Wilkinson says:

From the moment you walk into reception you are greeted by a warm, friendly and professional team ready to assist you in any way they can. This was continued by Charlotte my consultant who was very knowledgeable in my area of treatment and was happy to answer any questions that I had and mange my expectations on the results I was likely to achieve. Due to this high level of service I would fully recommend Health and Aesthetics.

8. Nicole D says:

WOW! I’ve had a FLAWLESS first experience at Health and Aesthetics this week. After moving to the country last month, I found Dr. Tailor online by searching for the “creme de la creme” of Surrey was, and behold, I came across her office. I was first asked to come in for a free consultation; there I was given a completely uninterrupted one hour of Dr. Tailor’s time to talk all things skin, including a scan of my face identifying my skin needs based on oil, sun damage etc. I felt 100% confident she was the doctor for me, based on her both calming and professional persona. My dermal fillers healed beautifully; usually I am a bruiser, but this time, nothing…she is extremely talented and wise, and her staff mirror that exact image. I highly recommend this office for any skin and body need, they’ve truly got your back!!

9. Natasha says:

These guys have gone over and above for me. They worked hard and contacted suppliers and manufacturers to ensure that treatments were safe with my illnesses and medications. They are friendly, welcoming and professional. Totally recommend.

10. Tom says:

Very impressed with the service I received during my recent visit here. Thoroughly professional staff and fantastic facilities. Dr Tailor listened to my needs and provided excellent advice. Very much looking forward to my appointment.

Reviews for “Health & Aesthetics”

1. Nicole DiCrescenza says:

2. Wendy Addison says:

3. Gillian Spring says:

4. Wendy Addison says:

5. Hazel says:

Amazing service.

6. keely says:

looking forward to my next treatment!
        I would highly recommend this clinic.

7. Shama Wilkinson says: