Intrigue Cosmetic Clinic

Thursday: 9am - 7pm
Friday: 9am - 7pm
Saturday: CLOSED
Sunday: CLOSED

Intrigue Cosmetic Clinic 2020-10-27

Accredited 10th October 2017

Here at Intrigue Cosmetic Clinic, we are committed to meeting your needs and helping you look the most beautiful version of yourself.

We offer a wide range of services and are always continuing to increase the number of ways in which we can help you, bringing you comfort and piece of mind with all your aesthetic needs. We also use the latest in aesthetic technology, to ensure you get the best possible treatment available.

From the moment you walk through our doors or make contact with us, you will notice the different straight away. We pride ourselves on our friendly and welcoming atmosphere, offering quality and professional care with exceptional results.

We will always strive our best to go the extra mile to help you achieve your aesthetic wishes.

Amish Patel

Name: Amish Patel Regulatory Body: GPhC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Intrigue Cosmetic Clinic”

1. Sharna Miles says:

Had my lips done a few times at Intrigue with Amish now and i would never look back and wouldn’t dare to try anyone/anywhere else.
        Amish is always keeping everything up to standard, always making sure everything is done properly and explains the procedure and after care perfectly.
        The results get better and better
        Thankyou Amish!

2. Mel Plummer says:

Today I took the plunge to have a consultation about having lip augmentation. Amish was so professional and such a lovely guy who put me at ease as soon as I walked through the door. The information he gave about the procedure was very detailed and there was no pressure to go ahead with it. I must say he has the patience of a saint because as much as I wanted to have the procedure done I was still having doubts. He even offered to leave the room and let me think me about it so as not to make me feel pressurised. I was so confident from the before and after pictures I had seen I decided to go ahead with the lip fillers and I’m really pleased with the results. I highly recommend Amish.

3. Diane Miles says:

Excellent Amish is always very helpful would highly recommend

4. Sarah Draa says:

I’ve been getting my lips done at intrigue for a few months now and had multiple different fillers used previously , Iv been to celebrity Doctors And no one compares to Amish! He’s so lovely , listens to what you want and does his absolute best! My fillers have lasted up to 6 months rather then 1-2!

5. Megan Gorman says:

Fantastic results from Intrigue Cosmetics, Amish is the best in the business and goes the extra mile to help you achieve your desired result. I have used many surgeons at Harley Street for fillers and I have felt that the results only lasted a short while .. I had my fillers done with Amish around 5 months ago and the result is still very much visible. Thank you Intrigue Cosmetics!

6. Jess Martin says:

I come to Intrigue Cosmectic Clinic after coming across them on Instagram and loving other peoples results. I was very nervous as this was my first time getting lip fillers but Amish made me feel completely comfortable and took his time to make them perfect. I love the results and they are completely natural! I couldn’t recommend him enough and I will definitely come back!

7. Katie King says:

I’ve been to see Amish twice now and each time he’s put me completely at ease and the results are just great. See you soon

8. Frankiee Shackleton says:

I had my lips done 6 months ago and i still have filler in them now, amazingly done and really professional service also virtually pain free and i felt very comfortable as it was my first time.

9. Katie Harlin says:

Excellent clinic which was a very clean and positive environment. Would 100% recommend Amish. Loved my procedure and so happy with th results. I had lip fillers done and am much happier than when I went to Harley street.

10. christine Jewell says:

A Professional friendly modern clinic .
        After having several problems with Botox treatment I was very unsure & worried about the risk of Botox in the wrong hands again.
        But when I met Amish i Found him to be very knowledgeable and trustworthy after his reassurance I felt very relaxed about having treatments at his clinic.
        I will certainly return.
        Many thanks Intrigue !!!

Reviews for “Intrigue Cosmetic Clinic”

1. Sharna Miles says:

The results get better and better
        Thankyou Amish!

2. Mel Plummer says:

3. Diane Miles says:

Excellent Amish is always very helpful would highly recommend

4. Sarah Draa says:

5. Megan Gorman says:

6. Jess Martin says:

7. Katie King says:

8. Frankiee Shackleton says:

9. Katie Harlin says:

10. christine Jewell says:

A Professional friendly modern clinic .
        I will certainly return.

Cheek Enhancement - £350
      Jaw Contouring - £350
      Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty - £400
      Tear-trough - £400
      Hand Rejuvenation - £500

Each additional 1ml = £250

Please note: Some brands of filler will cost more. The options available will be discussed during your consultation.

59 Station Road 59 Station Road