Joolia Gilvey Aesthetics

Joolia Gilvey

15 Plumstead Road, Thorpe End, Norwich, NR13 5BS

By appointment only

Joolia Gilvey Aesthetics 2020-10-02
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 11th November 2015

Welcome to Joolia Gilvey Aethetics. We offer non-surgical cosmetic procedures from our modern clinic in Thorpe End, Norwich. Joolia Gilvey is an award winning aesthetic nurse with years of experience in treating different skin types. She is fully trained and registered to carry out treatments that work to improve wellbeing and enhance natural beauty.

Offering treatments that aim to enhance your natural features, our clinic is here for you at every step of your journey to improved wellbeing. We provide an all-round patient experience that starts with a consultation along with advanced treatments and continues with an excellent level of aftercare service. Being fully patient focused, we are constantly furthering our skills and looking to perfect treatment techniques. We are Save Face 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 accredited and promote providing safe aesthetic treatments.

In 2018, Joolia Gilvey won a Flawless Microneedling award.

Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    Joolia Gilvey

Practitioner

Name: Joolia Gilvey Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: No

Prescriber

Name: Malcolm Willis Profession: Dr Regulatory Body: GMC

Reviews for “Joolia Gilvey Aesthetics”

1. Grady says:

When I visited Joolia Gilvey I was initially very nervous but she instantly put me at ease and answered all of my questions in a very professional manner and made sure I was completely happy with all the information she gave me. She was very thorough with all the possible side effects of the treatment and my aftercare.
        I found her to be extremely knowledgable about all the treatments she offered and gave me really good advice which helped a lot. During the treatment Joolia was very gentle and told me what she was doing throughout the treatment.
        I am really pleased with the results and will definitely be going back!
        The clinic was very easy to find and there was off road parking.

2. sarah says:

What a wonderful experience , my non surgical nose job is amazing I wish this had been available in my younger days,Jooles is lovely and I look forward to returning soon for other treatments

3. Celia Hamlin says:

I am so impressed with the results of my recent Micro Needling Treatment I had with Joolia. Her clinic is stunning and her manner and professionalism in her field is outstanding! I relaxed immediately and enjoyed the whole experience. After just one session my skin looks and feels amazing! An added bonus is that brown age spot on my cheek is much less noticeable after just the first treatment! Definitely be going back soon!

4. Sarah willis says:

Very professional service, and fantastic results , already rebooked

5. Louise Curtis says:

Excellent professional service with caring manner and confident delivery

6. Janine Florence says:

Joolia has changed my life with her amazing filler! I never realised what a difference it could make, it has given me back my confidence and I am so happy. The whole experience was amazing from start to finish, Joolia gave me complete peace of mind with her vast knowledge. She advised me clearly on which procedure to have and what would be involved. The procedure was fast and virtually painless and the clinic itself is beautiful and relaxing. I will definitely be back again and I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you so much.

7. Anthea. Cawdron says:

Probably one of the best treatments I have ever had. Wish this had been available when I was a bit younger. I year past now and my skin is still glowing and I have had several compliments. Hubby is treating me to a top up pre Christmas!

8. Anna Bartram says:

My treatments have totally rejuvenated my skin, amazing! Lovely clinic, very relaxing and joolia is a true profesional. I will be back!

9. Kim Dowsing says:

Joolia is an absolute gem, I have had fillers for many years and since Joolia has been providing my filler treatments I have gained renewed confidence and trust her completely. She takes the time to ask what you would like to achieve as well as using her knowledge and trained eye to make sure you have the best pain free experience. She also keeps in touch after treatments to make sure you are happy with the results. I am so happy with my results each time and I recommend my friends to go along for a consultation and treatment if they ask me for advice, and would do the same for anyone looking for a fantastic practitioner in Norwich.

10. Danni says:

After having my 1st micro needling treatment I am thrilled and will certainly be visiting Joolia again. She really does give you the best advice to help you make the right decision explaining how the treatments could benefit you which for many can be a huge confidence boost and make you feel amazing. She is very reassuring and understands other people’s desires so I completely put my faith into her. Joolia is a true professional and excels at what she does

Reviews for “Joolia Gilvey Aesthetics”

1. Grady says:

I am really pleased with the results and will definitely be going back!
        The clinic was very easy to find and there was off road parking.

2. sarah says: