Joolia Gilvey Aesthetics

Joolia Gilvey

15 Plumstead Road, Thorpe End, Norwich, NR13 5BS

By appointment only

Joolia Gilvey Aesthetics 2020-10-02
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 11th November 2015

Welcome to Joolia Gilvey Aethetics. We offer non-surgical cosmetic procedures from our modern clinic in Thorpe End, Norwich. Joolia Gilvey is an award winning aesthetic nurse with years of experience in treating different skin types. She is fully trained and registered to carry out treatments that work to improve wellbeing and enhance natural beauty.

Offering treatments that aim to enhance your natural features, our clinic is here for you at every step of your journey to improved wellbeing. We provide an all-round patient experience that starts with a consultation along with advanced treatments and continues with an excellent level of aftercare service. Being fully patient focused, we are constantly furthering our skills and looking to perfect treatment techniques. We are Save Face 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 accredited and promote providing safe aesthetic treatments.

In 2018, Joolia Gilvey won a Flawless Microneedling award.

Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    Joolia Gilvey

Practitioner

Name: Joolia Gilvey Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: No

Prescriber

Name: Malcolm Willis Profession: Dr Regulatory Body: GMC

Reviews for “Joolia Gilvey Aesthetics”

1. Catherine says:

I was quite nervous about my treatment beforehand but Joolia’s manner and professionalism really put me at ease, we talked through the treatment in detail and she gave me 100% clear instructions so I knew exactly what aftercare was required. Would definitely recommend.

2. Sarah says:

loving my results from ellanse and have now had four micro needling treatments the results speak for themselves highly recommended

3. Mollie says:

4. Jane says:

I find Joolia very professional and very good at what she does. She gives loads of after care advice. I would not hesitate to recommend her to my family and friends

5. Kate says:

Amazing !!!!!!! Would highly recommend.

6. Jackie says:

I would definitely recommend Joolia for treatments.The whole experience was very comfortable and reassuring.Such a lovely room and setting.Joolia makes you feel relaxed and is very knowledgable.Will be back for more treatments soon.

7. Kim Dowsing says:

Absolutely love the treatments I have had with Joolia – I love my new lips – and feel so happy with my facial fillers! She always makes me feel relaxed and the treatment room is so calming. Can’t wait for my next Ellanse treatment and for my first peel. Looking forward to the new treatments that Joolia is bringing on next year!!! Thanks Joolia!

8. Sonia Bush says:

Wonderful results from cheek fillers leaving no after bruising. Would recommend and would not consider going any where else.

9. Sarah says:

Excellent ,third time having my nose straightened fantastic results as always thank you Jooles

10. Jessie Pearson says:

Joolia is so professional and competent, her consulting room is lovely and the whole experience was brilliant, so relaxing I could have dozed off while Joolia worked. All aspects of the treatment were discussed thoroughly including possible side effects and aftercare. Beyond pleased with the results of the treatment with Ellanse on my cheeks and lower face. I would definitely recommend Joolia, she is not only a fabulous practitioner, she’s very caring and friendly.

Reviews for “Joolia Gilvey Aesthetics”

1. Catherine says:

2. Sarah says:

3. Mollie says:

4. Jane says:

5. Kate says:

Amazing !!!!!!! Would highly recommend.

6. Jackie says: