Juno Aesthetics

Nofie Johnston

3 Bluebell Way, Wilmslow, Manchester, SK9 2LF

By appointment only.

Juno Aesthetics 2019-02-11
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 100

Accredited 26th August 2016

Registered Nurse – Nofie Johnston is an NHS nurse with a passion for and specialist skill in cosmetic and aesthetics procedures. In 2014, she set up Juno Aesthetics as a small part-time aesthetics clinic, run from Wilmslow, Cheshire. To complement her NHS work, she runs the clinic on a part time basis and is open weekends (Saturday or Sunday) and some weekday evenings. Patient safety and satisfaction is very important at Juno Aesthetics and at your consultation you will be given open and honest advice about your options so you can make the best decision for you. Treatments are safe and effective and Nofie will spend time with you to make sure you understand your after-care and follow-up options. Examples of potential results from the treatments offered are available via the Juno Aesthetics website.

Hair Mesotherapy
    Nofie Johnston

Name: Nofie Johnston Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Juno Aesthetics”

1. Emma says:

Would highly reccomend Juno aesthetics, very professional!

2. Chelsa says:

I couldn’t recommend Nofie enough. Professional, curtious and absolutely top of pack when it comes to giving you perfect, voluptuous lips.
        I started my lip journey with Nofie over a year ago with very slim lips and I can now say my lips are exactly how I imagined they would be. Nofie is beautiful inside and out and her calming and professional manner put me right at ease from the get go. I wouldn’t go anywhere else for my treatments, Nofie is 10/10

3. Rachel hussain says:

Love! She is so careing and considerate, highly qualified and always leaves the most natural look!

4. Megan says:

Nofie is great!
        She made me feel completely at ease in her home environment. I didn’t at all feel pressured and the procedure was explained in fullness before it was done. She asked what I like and disliked about my lips to enhance the good things and improve the bad things!xx

5. Claudia says:

Nofie made me feel so so comfortable and took time to explain everything in detail to me before the procedure. My lips turned out perfect and I am so happy. I couldn’t have asked for anyone better to receive this treatment from. I highly recommend her and will definitely be back for more!

6. Alex Mason says:

7. P. Heath says:

I was so worried and apprehensive about having my lips done, however after meeting Nofie I instantly felt more relaxed. Nofie spent time educating me and answered any questions I had, this soon made me feel totally at ease and comfortable. Nofie is incredibly professional and strives for perfection. I’ve been to Nofie twice now and both visits I’ve been extremely happy with the results Nofie achieved with my lips, they look full but very natural. I couldn’t recommend Nofie enough and I for one shan’t go to anyone else. Thank you Nofie x

8. Lizzie says:

I have lip fillers with nofie and I love them her technique and results are exceptional. Nofie provides a professional service and always makes me feel comfortable and at ease 🙂 I always look forward to my treatment

9. Charissa says:

I recently had lip fillers with Nofie. Although I was a little nervous to start she explained everything in great detail. The results beat my expectations and I already cannot wait to return! Thank you once again Nofie! X

10. Jordanna says:

Hi Nofie, lips are looking fab, I’m very pleased with the result and thought the whole process from beginning to end was professional and practically pain free. Your service is executed to a very high standard and this shows with your results. Thank you so much….I will be sure to recommend you .

Reviews for “Juno Aesthetics”

1. Emma says:

Would highly reccomend Juno aesthetics, very professional!

2. Chelsa says: