Juno Aesthetics

Nofie Johnston

3 Bluebell Way, Wilmslow, Manchester, SK9 2LF

By appointment only.

Juno Aesthetics 2019-02-11
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 100

Accredited 26th August 2016

Registered Nurse – Nofie Johnston is an NHS nurse with a passion for and specialist skill in cosmetic and aesthetics procedures. In 2014, she set up Juno Aesthetics as a small part-time aesthetics clinic, run from Wilmslow, Cheshire. To complement her NHS work, she runs the clinic on a part time basis and is open weekends (Saturday or Sunday) and some weekday evenings. Patient safety and satisfaction is very important at Juno Aesthetics and at your consultation you will be given open and honest advice about your options so you can make the best decision for you. Treatments are safe and effective and Nofie will spend time with you to make sure you understand your after-care and follow-up options. Examples of potential results from the treatments offered are available via the Juno Aesthetics website.

Hair Mesotherapy
    Nofie Johnston

Name: Nofie Johnston Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Juno Aesthetics”

1. Eni says:

Nofie is excellent at informing me on all the products used as well as amazing results! Cannot recommend her enough! Xx

2. EB says:

So friendly and fantastic results every time, I’ll never go anywhere else!

3. Hayley Fox says:

Nofie is an absolute professional from start to finish. Ive been to several practitioners over the years but Juno is heads and shoulders above the rest. She really listened to what I wanted and delivered such natural results, ill be making the 3 hour drive from Newcastle to Manchester on a regular basis now as i’ve found my perfect aesthetics clinic…your in extremely safe hands at Juno Aesthetics.

4. Samantha says:

This was my second time seeing Nofie she was just as thorough with my consultation and aftercare as on my first visit, Nofie also practices In skin care and advised me on some Amazing skin care products. Nofie’s professional, welcoming and highly recommend. I travel 2hours to see her and wouldn’t choose to go else where.

5. Nicole says:

I had my first procedure with Nofie and she was such a great professional throughout. So friendly and knowledgeable, Made me feel completely at ease. I love my results and couldn’t recommend Nofie’s service enough.

6. Milly London says:

I’ve been going to Nofie now for a couple of years & I can honestly say I’ll never go anywhere else, the trust I have in Nofie comes down to everything being 5 star from the professionalism, the aftercare, the treatment, the products. I always absolutely love my lips & you’re guaranteed to always get the best advice. It’s a bonus that’s she’s so lovely!

7. Estelle says:

Nofie is always very professional providing fantastic end to end care.
        She is very transparent which is also something I like, she is great for patients who also are a little nervous of needles
        If it’s your first time I’d definately go with someone like Nofie. She is super talented and creates fantastic (and very much classy) results. Looking forward to continuing my journey with Nofie and receiving more treatments In the new year. X

8. Olivia says:

I came to nofie after a recommendation of a friend and after seeing her results I was completely amazed at how much she had transformed her face with such little filler. I could not recommend her enough, I am so pleased with my results. When I came I had in mind specifically what I thought I needed doing to my face based on what I see other people get on the standard Instagram faces but nofie spends loads of time really helping you to see what will be most beneficial to your face specifically in order to enhance it to the best potential and this is what I love the most about her, going to other places you go and ask for 2 ml of jaw filler and they do as you ask, however nofie will properly examine your face structure and advise you on what she feels will be best (of course if you didn’t agree she is totally open and will do as you please). Couldn’t thank her enough for making me feel so at ease through out the procedure and taking her time as I’m very scared of getting filler etc! I travel over 2-3 hours and will continue to travel as I will not go anywhere else now. Thankyou again

9. Charlotte says:

Thank you so much Nofie for my amazing lips! You are such a lovely person which instantly put me at ease. It was so nice to have someone who was so professional and caring at the same time as I’ve not had that in the past. You go above and beyond for your patients – listening to every need. I will definitely be returning again and again!

10. Laura P says:

Nofie is brilliant, she is very knowledgable and makes everything clear ensuring that you are at ease before your procedure. She is very professional and I am so happy with the results. I have recommended Nofie to a few friends who would all say the same. I would never go anywhere else, thank you Nofie!

Reviews for “Juno Aesthetics”

1. Eni says:

2. EB says:

So friendly and fantastic results every time, I’ll never go anywhere else!

3. Hayley Fox says:

4. Samantha says:

5. Nicole says:

6. Milly London says:

7. Estelle says:

Nofie is always very professional providing fantastic end to end care.

8. Olivia says: