Juno Aesthetics

Nofie Johnston

3 Bluebell Way, Wilmslow, Manchester, SK9 2LF

By appointment only.

Juno Aesthetics 2019-02-11
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 100

Accredited 26th August 2016

Registered Nurse – Nofie Johnston is an NHS nurse with a passion for and specialist skill in cosmetic and aesthetics procedures. In 2014, she set up Juno Aesthetics as a small part-time aesthetics clinic, run from Wilmslow, Cheshire. To complement her NHS work, she runs the clinic on a part time basis and is open weekends (Saturday or Sunday) and some weekday evenings. Patient safety and satisfaction is very important at Juno Aesthetics and at your consultation you will be given open and honest advice about your options so you can make the best decision for you. Treatments are safe and effective and Nofie will spend time with you to make sure you understand your after-care and follow-up options. Examples of potential results from the treatments offered are available via the Juno Aesthetics website.

Hair Mesotherapy
    Nofie Johnston

Name: Nofie Johnston Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Juno Aesthetics”

1. En says:

Nofie is excellent at informing me on all the products used as well as amazing results! Cannot recommend her enough!

2. GEORGINA BROWN says:

Happy as always with Nofie’s professional conduct and her friendliness. She always fully explains everything about the treatment and makes you feel very comfortable.
        Would recommend Juno Aesthetics every time.

3. Claire Lingard says:

The best in the business!!

I’ve been going to Nofie for a few years now and I personally feel that she is the best in the business. I trust her 100% and she talks you through every procedure clearly demonstrating her high level of knowledge and expertise. Not only that her friendly and caring nature always makes you feel at ease. She is an asset to the aesthetic world.
        Highly recommend!!

4. Liz says:

Nofie was great – she explained the treatment to me in depth, assured me I could change my mind at any time, provided lots of before, during and after care advice. Very professional and I’m delighted with the results.

5. Lucy Taylor says:

When getting my first lip filler 3 years ago, I was extremely apprehensive. How will it affect my expression, is it dangerous, will I bruise etc. Nofie put my mind at rest instantly, and after a few minutes into the consultation, I knew I had picked the right practitioner. Nofie is highly skilled, professional, and most importantly honest. I was fully informed of every step of the procedure, what to expect immediately afterwards, and the results I could hope to achieve. I have now lost count of my appointments with Nofie, but can confidently say that after every visit, I am more and more impressed with how my lips look. Thank you Nofie! ✨

6. Lottie says:

My first time getting lip filler and I couldn’t recommend enough. Made me feel totally relaxed and at ease. Love my results and can’t wait too get them topped up!

7. Claire Lingard says:

The best in the business!!

Highly recommend!!

8. Clare says:

Most definitely would recommend Nofie to anyone considering a cosmetics procedure. I recently had my first ever procedure with Nofie and simply couldn’t be happier with the results.
        Nofie is a registered nurse which was something that was very important to me when considering getting a cosmetic procedure, but also has a natural ability to put you at ease straight away with her welcoming and approachable attitude.
        Nofie was professional throughout, with this being my first procedure I wasn’t sure what to expect but having a consultation prior to the actual procedure Nofie analysed my face and throughly went through all of the details of what to expect/ potential risks of the procedure (which was dermal filler in my jaw and chin) and we aired out any questions I had. It was clear from this she well informed and really knows her stuff.
        The procedure itself Nofie made me feel extremely comfortable and reassured me throughout. The thing I particularly love about Juno aesthetics is that it really feels like a bespoke experience for you as Nofie really cares about each individual client and it’s really evident through the aftercare she provided. Any queries I had post procedure were answered promptly and that was so reassuring.
        It’s very clear the Nofie strives to enhance peoples faces keeping things natural, not changing them completely which I think is very important.
        I’m so happy with the results and so glad I chose Nofie. I look forward to seeing you again in the future, as you’re the only person I’d trust to do anything to my face

9. Marie Skinner says:

So pleased with my treatment, she knows what she’s talking about and professional wi definitely use again

10. Anna says:

Been going to Noffie for 3 years now, I don’t go anywhere local near me because I don’t trust them with my lips only Noffie so I travel over an hour ! She’s professional, friendly and amazing at what she does! My lips always look amazing just how I want them to look and even better !!

Reviews for “Juno Aesthetics”

1. En says:

2. GEORGINA BROWN says:

Would recommend Juno Aesthetics every time.

3. Claire Lingard says:

The best in the business!!

Highly recommend!!

4. Liz says:

5. Lucy Taylor says:

6. Lottie says:

7. Claire Lingard says:

The best in the business!!

Highly recommend!!