Juno Aesthetics

Nofie Johnston

3 Bluebell Way, Wilmslow, Manchester, SK9 2LF

By appointment only.

Juno Aesthetics 2019-09-09
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 100

Accredited 25th August 2016

Registered Nurse – Nofie Johnston is an NHS nurse with a passion for and specialist skill in cosmetic and aesthetics procedures. In 2014, she set up Juno Aesthetics as a small part-time aesthetics clinic, run from Wilmslow, Cheshire. To complement her NHS work, she runs the clinic on a part time basis and is open weekends (Saturday or Sunday) and some weekday evenings. Patient safety and satisfaction is very important at Juno Aesthetics and at your consultation you will be given open and honest advice about your options so you can make the best decision for you. Treatments are safe and effective and Nofie will spend time with you to make sure you understand your after-care and follow-up options. Examples of potential results from the treatments offered are available via the Juno Aesthetics website.

Hair Mesotherapy
    Nofie Johnston

Name: Nofie Johnston Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Juno Aesthetics”

1. Alexis Scott says:

I absolutely recommend Nofie at Juno Aesthetics. Nofie is fabulous, honest and certainly knows her stuff! If you would like a professional who listens to you as a client and has your best interests at heart – Nofie is the lady for you! 10/10! I would not go anywhere else.

2. Amira says:

My very first time Im so happy with the results with my lips, The treatment I received from beginning to end was outstanding Nofie was absolutely fantastic very kind took so good care of me knowing I’m petrified of needles so welcoming she was the best very professional she knows what she is doing thank you so much will definitely see you again x

3. chris v says:

after many years of procrastination, I took a leap of faith and decided to launch my quest to enable a positive change to my health and appearance. Part of this change was to book in with Cheshire Lasers. The clinic is beautifully tucked away with ample parking and offers discretion. A warm welcome met me at reception.
        On meeting Natasha, my previous apprehensions and fears were diminished. Natasha took her time and explained each stage of the treatment. She was responsive to my questions and discussed my expectations, recovery, post care etc, ensuring I was comfortable with the process.
        Its clear Natasha is professional who is not only passionate about her work, but cares for the clients welfare. I will not hesitate to seek further treatments at this wonderful clinic.

4. Jade says:

AMAZING! I found Nofie through Instagram and I’m so glad I did! It was my first procedure with Nofie and I was so nervous. From first meet she made me feel so comfortable and at ease, she explained her background and gave thorough detail about the procedure, side effects and possible complications. During the procedure Nofie constantly made sure I was comfortable and ok. After she gave me all the advice I would need over the next few weeks, followed by an email with everything I would need to know. Thank you so much Nofie I can’t wait to be back! X

5. Sophie says:

Beautiful, natural results from my lip treatment with Nofie, couldn’t recommend enough!

6. toni says:

“Absolutely fantastic service , very professional but friendly. Would recommend to everyone. I leave after my treatments feeling fabulous.”

7. Melissa taylor says:

I cannot recommend Nofie enough! I’ve been going to her for a few years now and wouldn’t go anywhere else. She’s extremely thorough with any information you may need to know beforehand. During she takes her time and gets you to check regularly to make sure you’re getting the result you want as well as giving her own input. Her aftercare is amazing as well you can contact her if you need her and she also checks in after a couple of weeks to check everything is fine. I’ll never go anywhere else for my lip fillers as I now only have them down every year to keep them topped up. I’ve never met someone who is so professional yet so relaxing and calming.

8. Anisha Kauser says:

Nofie is really great! She is lovely I would definitely recommend! She is very informative about every part of the process. I’m always happy with the results

9. Joanne Nobbs says:

Nofie is excellent and very reassuring talking you through the options and spending as much time as you need. Extremely knowledgeable registered health care professional operating in a private clinic

10. En says:

Nofie is excellent at informing me on all the products used as well as amazing results! Cannot recommend her enough!

Reviews for “Juno Aesthetics”

1. Alexis Scott says: