Juno Aesthetics

Nofie Johnston

3 Bluebell Way, Wilmslow, Manchester, SK9 2LF

By appointment only.

Juno Aesthetics 2021-01-19
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 100

Accredited 25th August 2016

Nofie Johnston is a registered nurse with a passion for and specialist skill in cosmetic and aesthetics procedures. She set up Juno Aesthetics in 2014 and now works full time in her role as a cosmetic nurse injector from Wilmslow, Cheshire. Nofie is known for her cheery and friendly "can do" attitude. She wants you to only proceed with treatments once you have had time to consider the pros and the cons. She also believes in making small incremental changes because looking your best is a journey, not a destination.

Patient safety and satisfaction is very important at Juno Aesthetics and at your consultation you will be given open and honest advice about your options so you can make the best decision for you. Treatments are based on uptodate safety information and Nofie will spend time with you to make sure you understand your after-care and follow-up options.

Examples of potential results from the treatments offered are available via the Juno Aesthetics website as is the booking portal.

Please contact the clinic for a free of charge 30 minute consultation. Consultation reports are available for a nominal fee.

Hair Mesotherapy
    Nofie Johnston

Name: Nofie Johnston Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Juno Aesthetics”

1. Claire Osmand says:

Absolutely made up with the treatment I had, I would 100% recommend and I’ll be back myself soon.

2. Abbie C says:

Nofie was amazing and made my first time for this procedure so comfortable and friendly! Can’t thank her enough for the result she has given me! Would 100% recommend to anyone wanting this procedure!

3. Eve says:

So pleased with the results! Very professional and friendly.

4. Ashley Spence says:

Nofie always makes me feel relaxed and comfortable. Extremely professional fantastic service.

5. Alberto says:

From the consultation to the post care, the whole process was just amazing. Profesional in every aspect, providing all the information needed and the results were wonderful, a fresh and young look in just minutes. Highly recommended.

6. Estelle Aliot says:

Nofie is an amazing aesthetics nurse she was very through throughout my time with her, explaining in depth about the procedure and what I would expect including possible side effects.

She made me fill out a full medical form, I definitely felt in safe hands.

I explained to her I wanted natural plump lips to help balance out my shape and enhance my profile and she did just that. She chose the correct filler for me after we both went through my aesthetical needs.

After seeing Nofie she has been very attentive via emails answering all my questions for the aftercare and she regularly checks up on my progress. If you want gorgeous plump lips that have no lumps in them then Nofie is for you! She makes sure to avoid the ‘Duck’ look that many other clinics offer.

I can’t wait to return in 6 months!

7. Stephanie Taylor says:

Nofie is amazing! I travel 2 hours for Nofie as she is brilliant! I’ve been twice to her and both times the results have been amazing, I wouldn’t trust anyone else. I felt as though I was in safe hands with her as she explained exactly what my treatment entailed and possible side effects ect. She made me feel completely at ease and relaxed. I can’t rate her highly enough!

8. Anna says:

Second time I’ve gone to Nofie for my lips she’s amazing, made them look how I’ve always wanted them to look,!she goes through everything about the filler and aftercare and makes you feel very comfortable, will definitely be sticking with her for my lips, highly recommend if you want them doing properly and to a high standard x

9. Keeley Gregory says:

Amazing result and great service from Nofie, she made me feel at ease and explained everything that needed to know before and after my treatment. I’m so happy with my new lips they look and feel so good! I’d recommend her to others wishing to enhance their shape, she listens to your needs and recommends and gives advice on what it is your after. Thankyou so much Nofie

10. Darcy Eddison says:

Nofie was absolutely fantastic, she was so professional and put me completely at ease, I 100% trusted her with my face and the results were so stunning! The result was so natural and absolutely perfect.

Reviews for “Juno Aesthetics”

1. Claire Osmand says:

2. Abbie C says:

3. Eve says:

So pleased with the results! Very professional and friendly.

4. Ashley Spence says:

5. Alberto says:

6. Estelle Aliot says:

She made me fill out a full medical form, I definitely felt in safe hands.

I can’t wait to return in 6 months!

7. Stephanie Taylor says: