Juno Aesthetics

Nofie Johnston

3 Bluebell Way, Wilmslow, Manchester, SK9 2LF

By appointment only.

Juno Aesthetics 2021-01-19
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 100

Accredited 25th August 2016

Nofie Johnston is a registered nurse with a passion for and specialist skill in cosmetic and aesthetics procedures. She set up Juno Aesthetics in 2014 and now works full time in her role as a cosmetic nurse injector from Wilmslow, Cheshire. Nofie is known for her cheery and friendly "can do" attitude. She wants you to only proceed with treatments once you have had time to consider the pros and the cons. She also believes in making small incremental changes because looking your best is a journey, not a destination.

Patient safety and satisfaction is very important at Juno Aesthetics and at your consultation you will be given open and honest advice about your options so you can make the best decision for you. Treatments are based on uptodate safety information and Nofie will spend time with you to make sure you understand your after-care and follow-up options.

Examples of potential results from the treatments offered are available via the Juno Aesthetics website as is the booking portal.

Please contact the clinic for a free of charge 30 minute consultation. Consultation reports are available for a nominal fee.

Hair Mesotherapy
    Nofie Johnston

Name: Nofie Johnston Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Juno Aesthetics”

1. Alan D says:

Another excellent treatment. I wouldn’t go to anyone else. My skin looks wonderful and I am so happy, thank you.

2. Alyssa says:

Nofie is wonderful. So professional and really takes her time to explain procedures and understand the look you want. Would highly recommend

3. Leilah Walker says:

Really pleased with the end result and with the friendly relaxed setting for my first time getting my lips done!

4. Kayleigh gibbons says:

Nofie was lovely, made me feel at ease and absolutely loved the result! Would recommend to anyone. Thank you

5. Stephanie Spence says:

Nofie gives exceptional service everytime I visit her. She is welcoming and kind and makes you feel comfortable and relaxed straight away. I would not have my treatment done by anybody else.

6. Kate Griffiths says:

I love having my lips done with Nofie, she is very caring and makes sure you leave a happy client. She is also very calm and makes you feel very comfortable when you go for your treatment.

7. Charlotte says:

Nofie always makes me feel welcome and at ease before, during and after my procedure. For this, and also the great quality of her work she has gained another returning customer 🙂

8. Danielle H says:

Made me feel extremely comfortable and safe. Provided a lot of information about my procedure and after the procedure. Great results

9. Daisy says:

Nofie is wonderful and makes you feel completely at ease. She is extremely skilled and I am over the moon with the results and can’t wait to return!

10. Paige Stubbs says:

Nofie is the person to come to for lip fillers, she is amazing!
        I remember the first time I ever came to Nofie and although I had paid my £30 deposit she was happy that if I was not 100% sure on getting them done she would be happy to refund the deposit and walk away with no treatment, which truly shows she cares about you as a client!
        Nofie makes you feel welcome and I felt comfortable throughout the whole procedure and 100% had trust in her that she would do the best job possible and she really did!

Reviews for “Juno Aesthetics”

1. Alan D says:

2. Alyssa says:

3. Leilah Walker says:

4. Kayleigh gibbons says:

5. Stephanie Spence says:

6. Kate Griffiths says:

7. Charlotte says:

8. Danielle H says:

9. Daisy says:

10. Paige Stubbs says:

Nofie is the person to come to for lip fillers, she is amazing!

3 Bluebell WayWilmslow 3 Bluebell Way