Juno Aesthetics

Nofie Johnston

3 Bluebell Way, Wilmslow, Manchester, SK9 2LF

By appointment only.

Juno Aesthetics 2019-09-09
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 100

Accredited 25th August 2016

Registered Nurse – Nofie Johnston is an NHS nurse with a passion for and specialist skill in cosmetic and aesthetics procedures. In 2014, she set up Juno Aesthetics as a small part-time aesthetics clinic, run from Wilmslow, Cheshire. To complement her NHS work, she runs the clinic on a part time basis and is open weekends (Saturday or Sunday) and some weekday evenings. Patient safety and satisfaction is very important at Juno Aesthetics and at your consultation you will be given open and honest advice about your options so you can make the best decision for you. Treatments are safe and effective and Nofie will spend time with you to make sure you understand your after-care and follow-up options. Examples of potential results from the treatments offered are available via the Juno Aesthetics website.

Hair Mesotherapy
    Nofie Johnston

Name: Nofie Johnston Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Juno Aesthetics”

1. Ashleigh Bell says:

This was my first clinic treatment and I have to say it was exceptional. Nofie was extremely informative and made me feel at great ease from start to finish. The whole procedure was fantastic and I couldn’t be happier with the incredible natural looking fillers.

2. Katie says:

3. Amy says:

I can’t recommend Nofie enough, I’m always sooooo pleased with the results! Nofie is extremely talented and and really takes pride in her work. She ensures your happy with the procedure and even texts after a week to check. She makes you feel so comfortable, trust her 100%.

4. T Clarke says:

The first time I visited Nofie I was feeling very nervous, however Nofie made me feel very relaxed and comfortable with her professionalism and friendly personality. The two times I have visited Nofie I have been so pleased with my results and I look forward to carrying on my lip journey with her. I would definitely recommend ! 🙂 x

5. Lisa wright says:

I felt very comfortable and my treatments were explained in great detail during my consultation, I would definitely recommend this clinic, I will definitely be returning as I am very happy with my results too

6. Hannah Howard says:

I can’t recommend Juno Aesthetics enough. Nofie is highly skilled and knowledgable about the products and procedures, as well as being so friendly! She takes the time to get to know you and what you are wanting to achieve. There is never any obligation to go ahead until you feel perfectly comfortable with the treatment. During the treatment I am always made to feel safe and relaxed and she explains what she is doing throughout. The after care advice is great and she contacts you a week or so after treatment to check that everything is ok. I will certainly never go to another practitioner for any aesthetic treatments as I really trust Nofie. Thank you!

7. Al says:

Nofie is a consumate caring professional, she gave me clear and relevant advice ensuring that I understood every aspect of the procedure. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend Nofie , great service from a true professional.

8. E says:

Really reassuring and answered any aftercare questions I had

9. Holly bligh says:

Absolutely Fabulous. So pleased with my results and nofie is so pleasant and kind and informative. She really put you at ease and listens to your concerns. I cannot reccomend her enough!!! Thank you x

10. Samantha says:

I am always over the moon with my treatments after visiting Juno Asthetics! So talented and clearly a perfectionist. Highly recommended. I will never go anywhere else now.

Reviews for “Juno Aesthetics”

1. Ashleigh Bell says: