Juno Aesthetics

Nofie Johnston

3 Bluebell Way, Wilmslow, Manchester, SK9 2LF

By appointment only.

Juno Aesthetics 2019-02-11
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 100

Accredited 26th August 2016

Registered Nurse – Nofie Johnston is an NHS nurse with a passion for and specialist skill in cosmetic and aesthetics procedures. In 2014, she set up Juno Aesthetics as a small part-time aesthetics clinic, run from Wilmslow, Cheshire. To complement her NHS work, she runs the clinic on a part time basis and is open weekends (Saturday or Sunday) and some weekday evenings. Patient safety and satisfaction is very important at Juno Aesthetics and at your consultation you will be given open and honest advice about your options so you can make the best decision for you. Treatments are safe and effective and Nofie will spend time with you to make sure you understand your after-care and follow-up options. Examples of potential results from the treatments offered are available via the Juno Aesthetics website.

Hair Mesotherapy
    Nofie Johnston

Name: Nofie Johnston Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Juno Aesthetics”

1. Karina says:

Nofie at Juno is a lovely lady who gives her honest opinion and advice. I am so pleased and the results are natural looking and have given me such a confidence boost. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

2. Samantha Dyer says:

I had the pleasure of meeting Nofie a week ago she was welcoming and highly professional, A thorough consultation was taken, she covered all enquires and advices on how much filler to have. This treatment was pretty comfortable. Nofie also checks in a week later ensuring your treatment has settled. I would/will recommend her to people I know. I will definitely be returning.

3. Jordanne says:

I really didn’t trust anyone with anything to do with my body. I did about a years research to get my lips done and I came across Nofie. My lips where incredible and she made me feel at ease. I’ve now been having them done for a few years and wouldn’t dream of going to anyone else. I always get skin peels as well from her and she always does everything she can to help me because I suffer from acne. And we finally have it all under control thanks to this amazing lady.

4. Lauren says:

I cannot thank Nofie enough for the treatment she provided both before and after I had my lips done. She sat my down until I was 100% ready and talked me through everything. I felt so comfortable and relaxed and was able to ask so many questions not just about the fillers. Even after I have had my lips done, when it started to bruise I contacted Nofie and straight away she put me at ease giving me so much helpful information. I wish I had them done so much sooner and I honestly cannot to go back to Nofie.

5. Lauren C says:

Most amazing lady. I travelled from London to Manchester to get 1ml lip fillers. I felt she was the best person to go to as she has medical knowledge and is very experienced. Made me feel relaxed, as she explained everything. I’ve had no problems with the fillers ever since getting them injected. she’s knows what’s she’s doing and only uses top products and brands. She charges a reasonable price too, which allows people to have these procedures, which helps reduce the number of times people having botched jobs done just because they were cheaper. For this reason she’s very ethical and moral and I like to support businesses who actually care about every individual. However If you have had cheap fillers in the past, she won’t pass judgement and will do all she can to help.

6. Keri says:

Nofie is amazing at what she does. My first time having any treatment and she put me at ease from even before i booked in with the amount of knowlege she has and her confidence in what she does. She is extremeley professional and i would recommend her to everyone i know. I am so pleased with the results and i will only ever use her for future treatments!

7. Manuella says:

I have been a regular client of Nofies for 3 years Plus now, I have been more then pleased with every treatment she has given me. My lips have never looked so good, and the facial peels are incredible!

Highly recommend

8. Rachael Jarvis says:

Nofie is an amazing woman! She instantly makes you feel comfortable and at ease from the first time meeting her. Her knowledge and experience really shine through and she always ensures she’s giving the best option for you after taking into consideration your medical history/ what you’re wanting from the procedure. I can’t praise and thank her enough for what she has done for me. She’s made me feel just as beautiful on the outside as I do on the inside! Thank you Nofie x

9. Tracey slater says:

5 star service all the way. Nofie is so professional in everything she dose, I can’t fault her. Would not consider going anywhere else

10. EB says:

Fantastic experience, helpful and friendly.

Reviews for “Juno Aesthetics”

1. Karina says:

2. Samantha Dyer says:

3. Jordanne says:

4. Lauren says:

5. Lauren C says:

6. Keri says:

7. Manuella says:

Highly recommend

8. Rachael Jarvis says:

9. Tracey slater says:

10. EB says:

Fantastic experience, helpful and friendly.

3 Bluebell WayWilmslow 3 Bluebell Way