KRevive

Katrina Read

Unit 1 The Courtyard, The Jamb, Corby, NN17 1AY

By appointment only.

KRevive 2021-09-30
            Annual Accreditation

Accredited 27th February 2019

Katrina Read owner of KRevive, a Registered Nurse and Independent Nurse Prescriber with over 16 years Nursing experience. I am an associate member of British Association of Cosmetic Nurse (BACN) and Aesthetic Complications Expert Group (ACE). ​

I undertook my aesthetic training with MATA at Harley Street in London. This enabled me to work to an exceptionally high standard and an ability to guide my clients to the right aesthetic choice. Training and regular updates are essential, evidence of this is on display in KRevive clinic.

All clients are assessed for the very latest in non surgical treatments & recommended the perfect treatment plan to suit their individual needs. All of the treatments available at KRevive are of the highest standard, as to ensure full client satisfaction.

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Cellulite and body contouring
    Cryotherapy
    Dermal Filler Dissolving
    Dermaplaning
    Décolleté Rejuvenation
    Hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating)
    Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Laser Hair Removal
    Skin Boosting Injections
    Skin Lesion Removal
    Katrina Read

Name: Katrina Read Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “KRevive”

1. Kayleigh says:

It was my first time receiving botox. So was a little nervous, however Katrina helped with any questions and was both friendly and professional. I was so happy with results and will definitely be booking again.

2. Elaine Bailey says:

I was made to feel cared for even with the aftercare.

3. Kirsten Krawczyk says:

Katrina is lovely and I was immediately put at ease by her. She’s calm, kind and professional!

4. Rachel says:

I absolutely love seeing Katrina! I was incredibly nervous the first time I went to see her but she made me feel completely at ease and like I was in the best possible hands. I was so impressed with the results of my initial appointment that I’ve been back many times since and would never go to anyone else. She’s always a pleasure to see, makes the experience special and provides excellent results. Massive thanks to Katrina! I feel so lucky to have found you!

5. ALLISON GROOM says:

Brilliant service from Katrina x so pleasedwith my Botox and fillers, professional and friendly service with a smile and a chat

6. Helen says:

This woman is amazing. If your looking for a honest caring lady then you won’t get any better than at K Revive. She gives amazing advise to your needs and is very knowledgeable in every thing she does.
        Well done K you are amazing xx

7. Sabine says:

I am so glad I found KRevive, Katrina is so lovely and welcoming. I had underarm Botox done and the results are amazing! Had one session of Hollywood laser treatment done so far and she made me feel very comfortable. The best place to go and get anything done. ❤️

8. Victoria Norn says:

KRevive have been my savour in all things facial! I would never go anywhere else. Katrina is professional but always friendly. She really knows her stuff. Would highly recommend x

9. Keeley says:

I trust Kat 100% she is an expert in her field of nursing and continually strives to improve and learn. Recommended by me without question as a fellow nurse. Can’t wait to come back!

10. Nancy says:

Would not trust any one else,every treatment i have had has been perfect,safe never any problems atall,aftercare is 5 star

Reviews for “KRevive”

1. Kayleigh says:

2. Elaine Bailey says:

I was made to feel cared for even with the aftercare.

3. Kirsten Krawczyk says: